Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

1761, The First Kill.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:09 am

Joseph saw the man reach for the throwing knife and shielded his head with his forearms. The knife drove itself into his right arm, about 2 inches deep, which is considerably deep for a 15 year Olds arm. He covered his mouth to prevent himself from screaming out in pain, and alerting the Assassin. Instead, he quickly removed the blade and tucked it into his belt.

He took a moment to collect himself before slowly getting up and walking ever so carefully to the window. He slid it open, which created a 3 foot square hole for Joseph to escape through. He bent over into it, and landed on his chest outside of the building. He coughed, and the sound of his weapons hitting the ground could most likely be heard from the Assassins position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Bjørn heard a window open and then a loud thump and clatter of metal. He slowly stood up, wheezing from the effort, and turned around. On the ground the man was coughing up blood and looked awful. "You have the strength of a warrior, but-" Bjørn started a coughing fit. Once he was done, he resumed he began again, "That won't help now." Bjørn walked over to the man and asked, "Any last words or requests?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Joseph slowly grabbed his gun from his belt as the man was coughing and distracted. He readied it in his left hand and prepared himself. He coughed blood onto the ground and answered the man. "Aye, but alas these words won't be my last." He rolled to the left onto his back, freeing his left hand for the pistol shot. Although his left arm was still extremely weak and in no condition to aim, he fired the pistol in the general area of the man. He aimed for the chest, yet show the man in the thigh.

He took a lot of deep breaths and said in almost a whine as he finished a few more coughs, "It didn't have to be like this. You forced my hand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Bjørn began to notice that the man was acting suspicious when he fire a pistol. The shot hit him in the thigh and Bjørn screamed, "You motherf*cker!" Bjørn kicked the man in the face and before he could do anything else, Bjørn stabbed him between the neck and collar bone with his hunting dagger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Joseph felt the blade sink in and thought it was all going to be over. He made a last move to save his own life by shoving his hidden blade into the man's head. Although he missed and most likely scraped the man's face. He couldn't tell.

He used his tight hand which was fjne, but his eyes and face were covered in blood and he couldn't help much about that. He realized he missed when he felt no impact and went into a fury with both of his blades, violently slashing around. He knew there was probably no way out of thi . But he just needed a chance to escape.

(Does your guy have any smoke bombs on him? I was thinking Joseph could set one off, allowing both to escape with their life.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 pm

(He does now haha, I like the idea btw)

Bjørn saw as the man swung with his hidden blade towards his head. It missed by a few inches, but the man began to lash out. One of his strikes hit one of Bjørn's smoke bombs and set it off. The metal shredded into his side, but it wouldn't be enough to kill him. Bjørn knew that with the man's injuries as of now, Bjørn could escape without any more scars and all but guarantee that the man was dead. Bjørn slowly stepped back and turned around on his toes towards his favorite pub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Joseph coughed through the smoke and made out the faint image of the man walking away. He drew his rifle and rolled over to a good sniping position. The man began to become a smaller target. He quickly used his nearly dead left arm to house the rifle on, slightly above the ground. He considered hitting the man in the heart, or the head. But instead, for reasons he can't explain, Joseph fired a bullet into the man's leg. Then he left his rifle on the ground and ran in the opposite direction, looking for a medical practitioner, and looking to get as far from the Assassin as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Bjørn felt the shot go through his calf before he heard the rifle. He collapsed to the ground, grabbing his leg. As he hit the ground, he saw a man walk out of the pub about 20 feet ahead and then he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Joseph kept limping and running pathetically to a nearby doctor that the Masters recommended once. He made it to the building and knocked on the door. An old man answered it and looked upon the boy. "Oh my... what have you done?" He said.

"Im... losing blood... I can pay.." He said as he threw a bag of coin into the building.

"Hurry, and come inside." The doctor said. After that, Joseph passed out inside the doctors home.

(You can post waking up and then I will match your amount of time spent passed out so the story doesn't die.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:29 pm

(Cool, I was hoping that you'd do the same as I)

Bjørn awoke 6 hours later in a bed in a white room. He sat up and looked to his left, a clock read 2 A.M. He looked towards his legs as a lot of soreness hit him, they were covered in bandages that had small spots of red on them. A man walked in from behind and said, "Good, your awake. Do you realize how close you were to bleeding out?! You could have died within 10 minutes had I not walked out of the pub when you blacked out. You had a musket ball inside of your calf as well as a collapsed lung and multiple cuts and stabs that will take a while to fix. I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself, I am Doctor Feinstein." Bjørn looked at him in shock, he hadn't realized how bad he'd been injured. As if on cue, he felt all of the pain from last night and realized that the man must not have died if he was able to shoot him. Bjørn's eyes flared and he yelled at the Doctor, "Did you see anyone run from behind me when you got me?!?!?!"
"I would appreciate if you lowered your voice. When I saw you collapse, I ran over to you, focussing on the blood coming out of your leg in your hands. You need to rest, so I will leave you to rest until morning, that is when we will talk." The doc said and disappeared out of the door, locking it behind him. Bjørn cussed at the door, but realized that if he was to get out, he had to recover first, so he fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Joseph also awoke six hours later. However, he was in the home of an old doctor. In a furnished guest bedroom. He looked around, and felt a bit cold. He was in the bed, but it seemed the only thing he was wearing were bandages and a blanket. All of his clothes sat in a pile in the corner of the room, along with his weapons. He checked under the blanket and looked at his wounds.

He had gauss over both of his shoulders, going across his torso. Bandages over his head where he had been hit several times. His left arm had bandages over a deep knife wound, and he realized a few seconds later that he had a huge open soar between his neck and collar bone, wrapped tightly with gauss. He moved the blanket to cover him just below the waist, and without further ado, the doctor walked in.

"You must be Joseph. Haythem told me a boy of your description was coming into town. Luckily the Templars you work for are always paying for any expenses, as I am their payroll doctor."

Joseph barely spoke, "What about my wounds?"

"Ah yes. A day or two in bed and you can go back to a calm life without risk of them reopening. Of course you'll need to take care of yourself better."

Joseph nodded and thought to himself, "I am quite vulnerable. I need to heal quickly"

The doctor took the pause as a recapture of what happened. "Well, I'll be back to check on you now and again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 pm

(You should either have a way to spend the night, like reading, or by going to sleep, that way we can pick up in the morning.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Joseph still felt exhausted as his body needed to replenish. He drank some water which was in a nearby cup and went back to sleep. The boy was careful not to mess up his bandaging.

(There you go.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Bjørn awoke 8 hours later, and looked over at the clock. It read 10 A.M. and he yelled, "Doc! Get in here!!"
The doc came in much faster than Bjørn had anticipated, and said, "Hello sir, I was just preparing breakfast for you, I'll be right back." Bjørn could smell the oatmeal and bread from where he was laying and smiled at the pleasured smell. The doc walked in with a tray in his hands and a bowl with bread beside it on the tray. "It's oatmeal and bread, I hope you enjoy." The doc said, setting the tray onto Bjørn's lap. Bjørn took the spoon that was sitting inside of the oatmeal and began eating, tasting for any sign of poison or drug. He didn't taste anything, so he wolfed it down along with the bread. Once he was done, he said, "Thanks doc. So you didn't see anyone walking the opposite direction of me?"
"Yes, I actually did. I didn't tell you earlier because you were in no shape to worry and you needed rest. It was a man that was limping badly and had blood pouring out of the side of his neck. I didn't have time to help him because you were bleeding so badly out of your stabs and cuts as well as your leg. I took you straight to my home," He said motioning with his arms at the walls and building in general. " and began fixing your wounds. I am a doctor from England. I trained in the field of battle injuries in college. I must be gone now, as I have a meeting with the local hospital." With this, the doctor walked out of the room, leaving Bjørn to think. Bjørn turned to his right to see a book sitting on a bedside table. He picked it up and began to read. It was a book about medicine, sure to be a thriller!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Joseph woke up around the same time, and beside his bed was a breakfast meal which consisted of cooked and scrambled poultry egg, with pepper and throughly cooked potato chunks. He carefully ate the meal, noting the good flavor and excellent cooking. The doctor was excellent with his hands, obviously a calm and collected man.

As if on qeue, the doctor walked in to check on the boy. "I hoped you would enjoy it." He said, looking at the half finished plate as the boy continued eating. The doctor walked over to the rooms window and opened it. "Apologies if it gets hot, you are on the second floor and it tends to get heated in higher areas."

Joseph didn't realize it was hit until he felt the cold breeze flow in, and realized he had actually been sweating. The aching of his bones and wounds must have obfuscated the heat. "Thank you. I never heard you introduce yourself."

"Ah, my apologies. Doctor Edmund Carnoy. Don't ask about where I got my training or for what. I don't much like to talk about my past. The important thing is that you're healing. You still may need to stay a few more days. The wounds are worse than I originally thought. They go deep." He said.

By now, Joseph had realized the man had an english accent. "I understand. I suppose I'll stay as long as I must." He said, letting out a sigh.

"Now now, with any luck you'll be out of bed in about 36 hours. But just enough to get your body moving and get blood flowing. You cannot leave for at least a day afterward. As a precaution."

"Alright. And after I get out of bed I can dress myself, aye?"

"Yes, but for now we don't want anything on you that might carry disease, overheat you, and whatnot."

"Alright."

"I put some books under the nightstand for you about Arthur Wellesley, the Duke of wellington. Quite an interesting man." He said, walking out.

Joseph adjusted the blanket to make sure he kept his pelvis covered, and grabbed one of the books. This was going to be a while....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:35 pm

(I am going out to dinner, so I won't be on for another hour or two, srry.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:37 pm

(No problem. I eagerly await your return.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:18 am

At roughly noon, the doc returned to Bjørn sitting in bed glaring at him. "Well, I'm back, how are you feeling? Any leakage?"
"Well, you left me with this awful book to read," Bjørn waved the book in his hand. " and I feel fine. None of the bandages leaked and my wounds are fine. How are you? Where did you go?" Bjørn said with slight annoyance.
"I was meeting with an old colleague, Doctor Edmund Carnoy, he seems to have your friend at his house. Your friend fared far worse than you, a stab wound in between his throat and collar bone, two stab wounds in his shoulders. As well as various other stab wounds on him. Were you mugged? You guys both look fairly good with weaponry, considering you had over ten different blades on you and he had upwards of 7. How were both of you attacked so badly?" The doc asked with concern.
"We were walking through the streets when a group of about 8 guys jumped us, they attacked us to near death." Bjørn lied, "Besides that, can I see how my friend is doing? He was in really bad shape when I came looking for help." Bjørn half lied, trying to pry information.
"According to Edmund, he is faring far worse than you, but is able to be seen, you will be able to walk again by tomorrow and can leave by the day after. But, I have fallen upon hard times, and was wondering if I could be compensated for my effort? I have to pay for this place and I can't work with an injured assassin inside of my house." The doc said pleadingly.
Bjørn's blood chilled on the word assassin. How did the doctor know he was an assassin, all of his clothes were on, so his symbol of being in the creed hadn't been seen on his back yet, had it?
Bjørn spoke again, "What I do for a living is none of your concern, so please don't call me an assassin to my face, my name is William Mede. I have just traveled to this land with my friend Joseph, I would not like to be labeled in my first week." Bjørn lied. "As for payment, I will pay you back in full and extra for your treatment." Bjørn said matter-of-factly.
"I won't speak of your profession, but most normal people don't wear a necklace with a symbol of the assassins brotherhood on them. I am very thankful that you will pay me. I have an array of books, I will bring you 10 novels, and I would like to discuss at least one with you when I come back in an hour with our lunch." The doc said, leaving the room. He arrived 10 minutes later with a stack of books in his arms and dumped them onto the bedside table. Without another word, he nodded and walked out. Bjørn began to read the book on top of the pile, it was a story about knights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:31 am

Joseph had been reading and sleeping in an odd combination for about a day and a half. It was six o clock at night when the doctor came into the room Joseph was staying in.

"Evening Joseph." Edmund said. The two had gotten to know eachother over the course of a few days. "How do you fare?"

"I still feel horrible. But my wounds are healing. Except for he one by my neck. It's going slower than the rest." Joseph said, pointing to the blood on the bandages.

"Well one reason for that could be due to the fact that it was much deeper than the others. How are your arms?"

"They feel... better. Much better. Thanks Doctor Carnoy."

"Please, I'm just doing my duty to the order. You will need to stay in bed until your neck wound heals better. It's a major blood vessel and we can't risk overworking it while it's healing."

"Alright. That is... a development, but I suppose the consequences would be far worse if I injured it further."

"Indeed. I'm glad you see it that way. According to a coworker of mine up the road, you have a friend who wants to see you."

"A friend?"

"Yes. He seemed concerned about your well being. Probably another Templar in the area. He wouldn't give me a name for the sake of anonymity. In case someone was listening."

"Oh I see. Perhaps Master Kenway returned from his mission early."

"Perhaps. Do you need anything?"

Joseph pondered for a moment. "Some water, and one of my blades, if you could." He pleaded. "I've been bed ridden, weaponless, and armorless for days."

"Alright. Just don't cut yourself. You won't be able to afford these bills soon." He smurked. "You've done good so far. So I'm going to reward you." He tossed the boy one of his hidden blades. Joseph caught it in an instant.

He honestly believed it was probably a Templar checking on him. He didn't think the Assassin could survive his wounds, or make it to a doctor. But just in case, he wanted to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:48 am

On Bjørn's third day of reading, eating, and healing, the doc said that he could go. Bjørn paid him 8 gold pieces, equivalent to about 1,000 dollars in US now. "Might I ask the address of your colleague so I may visit my friend?" Bjørn asked, acting like a concerned friend.
"Yes, his address is," This address mustn't be revealed, "The Edmund will see you in." The doc said with no sign of suspicion.
Bjørn climbed out of the chair that had replaced his bed as his main spot and started putting his blades back into their respective sheaths and hiding spots. Once he was done, he thanked the doc one last time as he left the house for the first time in days. It was warm outside, with a warm breeze accenting it. It took Bjørn about 15 minutes to find the house, but when he did he stared at all of the possible exits, 4 windows in the front as well as 3 facing an alley, there were two doors, a front and back door. Bjørn walked up to the porch and knocked, wondering what he would see as the door began to open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:52 am

The doctor opened up the door and saw the man. "You must be the friend of Josephs my aquiantance spoke of. Come with me he is upstairs." He beckoned for the man to follow. His home was rather normal. Nothing that said he was a templar, because he truly wasn't. He just healed them. The only things out of ordinary were medical supplies, and Josephs pile of weapons and clothes. "Oh, before we go up, my wife is a quaker, and she is an angel for letting me work on such violent people. So her one rule is that there are no weapons upstairs." (You can keep your stowaway weapons).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:56 am

(Ok cool, I was hoping)

Bjørn listened to the man as he went on about the house and then came the weapons part. Bjørn pulled out 8 of his 10 blades, leaving his two hidden blades on him. Once he was done, the man escorted him up the stairs to the doorway and then began walking down stairs. Bjørn opened the door, preparing to launch his hidden blades into their attack positions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:02 am

The doctor stayed down the hall, hoping to eavesdrop on whatever conversation they had. If they were loud enough. His wife met him outside of their room down the hall and began talking on and on about some dog her friend wanted to give them.

Joseph was sleeping when the door opened, but turned wide awake when he saw how it was. He scrambled up and leaned against the headboard, almost forgetting to take the blanket up with him to cover up with. He felt helpless and Bjorn could easily see that he had no armoring or clothing. "You're persistant." He gulped. "I'll give you that. There have to be alternatives to this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:12 am

Bjørn saw the boy cower up against the headboard of the bed and laughed, closing and locking the door behind him. "I sat in bed for 3 days because you thought it would help yourself to just shoot me in the leg. I sat through an hour of surgery when my doctor took out the musket ball. I am way beyond feeling bad for your kindness, I am furious. I don't want your money. You have made this personal. It was all going to be so simple, you let me into your home after I," Bjørn does an air quote sign, "save you from the assassin that was trying to kill you. We are both from the brotherhood, but I need the money much more than him. So I helped you so you'd let me into your home. Then, I would dispatch you and get paid once it was in a newspaper or it traveled by word of mouth, but you were kind to me so I began to feel bad. What a mistake that was, because now I have a gash in my leg from surgery and I am injured in various spots due to you. Nothing you could do would keep me from doing this." Bjørn said with a wild smile, making him appear to be insane. He pressed the switches on his hidden blades and watched as the boys eyes moved to them as they slid out into place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 am

Josephs eyes began to water as the man got closer. When the man got next to the bed, he threw the blanket over Bjorns head, and quickly strapped his hidden blade on, which was hidden under the sheets. He used the man's temporary loss of location and confusion to plummet the blade randomly into the man who was covered with a quilt. This was an extremely embarrassing and futile attempt at life. As the Assassin would not see reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   

Back to top Go down

1761, The First Kill.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next