Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

1761, The First Kill.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:22 am

"Indeed. English landlords in Ireland." He said as they got to the entrance of the forts main building. "This is the main hall. Where I'm staying until Shay returns in about two months." Joseph opened the door to the housing. A fireplace was in the right corner, and a desk was across from them. Templar flags hung on each side of the room. An armory could be seen through an archway on the right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:29 am

"I have been to Ireland only once, but I guess that I didn't get to truly enjoy it as I was on a contract. Anyways, this building is very nice, is it operated primarily by Templars? I have only been in halls this nice a few times, and they were on missions. I was raised from the age of 9 until 17 in a farmhouse in southern Norway." Bjørn says with a nod of approval towards the hall.

(BTW I won't be on after 20 minutes most likely, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to RP much this weekend, just letting you know so that you don't get too annoyed.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:40 am

(Probably same situation here. So it's quite alright.)

"Yes, it's primarily templar owned. I've got it to myself though for now." He said while he walked into the armory to find something else to wear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:43 am

"Would you mind if I got a fire going? I am quite wet and would like to try off." Bjørn said with a shiver and chatter of the teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:53 am

"No not at all, there should be wood over there." He said, grabbing a simple assassin based outfit. He took off his current clothing and threw them into the first room, so he could put them by the fire. He then put on the Assassin based outfit and joined the real assassin in the first room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:57 am

"Ok, thank you." Bjørn says walking over to the wood and piling it onto his arms. As Bjørn turns around to carry the wood to the fire place he sees Johnny in an assassins garb. "That looks good on you. You should wear that more often." Bjørn said with a chuckle. Bjørn finished loading the wood up to the fireplace and set to trying to light some kindling that had been supplied beside the it with a match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:10 am

(I GTG peace!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:50 pm

Joseph put all his other weapons on his change of clothes. "It doesn't work that way." He looked over at the man who was concerned with the fire. "I need to know where your base of operations is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Bjørn was up in a second. "That is none of your concern. Regardless, have you got any paper to help for kindling, that is typically a good fire starter." Bjørn said with a hint of annoyance. Bjørn walks over towards what appears to be a stack of newspaper, "YOu mind if I use this?" Bjørn says pointing at the papers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Joseph looked over at the paper. "Apologies. And no I don't mind at all." He said. "Sorry to pry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:03 am

"No harm done, thanks." Bjørn said as he grabbed a few newspapers and walked over to the fireplace. Once he got to it, he laid them out, threw some kindling on, and tossed a lighted match onto the pile. It went up quite fast, and within five minutes, Bjørn put a couple of logs on and shut the fireplace to let it heat itself up. "Have you got any rags that I could dry off my body with?" Bjørn said, stripping down to his underwear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:04 am

"Of course." Joseph said. He fetched a bathing towel in the bedroom and brought it out. "I've got a few questions if you don't mind. Why the assassins? They are ruthless killers. With no care for those they murder for precursor technology. Oh, and how old are you?" He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 am

"Thanks." Bjørn says, grabbing the towel and drying himself off. Once he finishes, he sits down on the ground with the towel wrapped around himself. "Well, when I was the age of 9 years my mother was killed and I ran away to my uncle. He lived about 30 kilometers away from my home town. It took me about 2 days, and by the time I reached him, I was extremely dehydrated and starving. Within a week, my uncle began to train me. When I became 17 years old, my uncle told me of his past with the creed. I was inducted into the creed 3 months afterward, after he died. They took me in and treated me as one of their own." Bjørn says, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:33 am

"I see. Brought into it by family. Much like myself. My father is a Templar, a land owning English Gentleman in Ireland. I was recruited upon birth. when I turned 13 I was officially done with training to become a Templar Knight, so they began taking me on missions. And now I am doing my own. So here I am. A 15 year old boy trained to defend the interests of the order. How old are you now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:42 pm

"18" Bjørn said with a serious face. He felt that his body had dried and began to put his now dry clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 am

"Not too much older. Why side with the assassins, now that you have a choice? You seem like a good person." Joseph glanced at the man putting his uniform back on, and realized that when he had put on the Assassin outfit in the armory, he forgot to put on his own under garments. "Oh well." He thought to himself. He sat down in the chair behind the ornate desk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:15 am

"Because, they have treated me a family, and I don't betray family." Bjørn said with passion. He began to sheath his various daggers and hidden blades as well as his two rapiers on his back. In total he had at least 10 blades and he could just as easily kill with his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am

"Sadly the Templar have treated me the same. And I say that with remorse because we both know what we will be forced to do in the end. We aren't supposed to be friends. If anyone knew you were here, and breathing, I would be in so much trouble..." He looked over a few things written down in a book on top of the desk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:26 am

"Yes, well, I was actually contracted to dispatch you. I feel bad about this now, but I must receive payment and I need money at this time." Bjørn said with remorse. He drew both of his hunting daggers and they turned bright orange-red in the fire's light. Before the man could do anything, Bjørn sent a dagger flying at him. The dagger went deep into the man's left shoulder, sending him reeling backwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:30 am

The dagger sunk into Josephs shoulder, but failed to go all the way through stopping at the bone. Joseph let out a short scream, and ripped it out. He grabbed his pistol with his right hand, and left the dagger in his left. "I should have known an Assassin would betray my trust and courtesy. And all for the sake of coin nonetheless. But if it's money you want, I can provide it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:37 am

"I'm afraid for you, it is a contract that has great openings in this new world. I would take your offer if my contract was from almost anyone else. Unfortunately, I have to do this. Don't think of me as non thankful, because I am, you were a good friend. But I have to complete this mission, if I was caught letting a Templar go, I would be in serious trouble with the order." Bjørn said with sadness. Without another word, he punched the man in the temple, forcing him to drop his gun to the floor. As the man shuddered back, Bjørn stabbed him into his right shoulder and ripped out the dagger that had embedded itself in the man's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:42 am

Joseph was pushed back a foot, and dropped did pistol. He felt the second blade go into his shoulder, and adrenaline went through his system. He used his slow reactions from the first few blows to catch the Assassin off guard with a fast blow to the chest with his hidden blade, using his right hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:49 am

Bjørn didn't realize that a blade had hit him until he felt a burning sensation in his chest. He didn't know it, but the hidden blade had actually missed his heart by mere centimeters, but had punctured his left lung. Gasping for air, Bjørn knew that if he didn't do something, he would die on the spot. He grabbed the man around the neck and pulled him into an embrace. He could tell that it caught the man off guard, because the man lowered his weapons slightly. As this happened, he slipped the dagger that was in his right hand straight through the man's back. (I don't want to kill Joseph because that might get you annoyed, so I want you to decide if Bjørn punctures his heart or misses. Please be reasonable, as I would like for Bjørn to get the kill, but if you choose that he doesn't, I want it to be realistic.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:56 am

(I understand. That's what I planned on doing. I plan on Joseph living through this, much like you plan on your character living through.)

Joseph was being dragged around like the Assassins rag doll, and felt a painfully sharp edge slide into his back. Seconds later, his breathing became hard and he began to cough up small amounts of blood.

In a desperate attempt to save his own life, he stepped on the man's right foot using the heel of his boot, and used his left arm, which he hardly even had control of, to drive his left handed hidden blade into the attackers leg. He used the force of his own fall to drive the blade, rather than the absent strength of his left arm. In the end, he would fall on his butt, but it could be worse.

He coughed up some blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:02 am

Bjørn saw as the man fell to the ground, coughing up blood. A hidden blade protruded from his hand and drove itself two inches into Bjørn's thigh. Bjørn kicked the man in the chest as the blade pulled out of his leg. He stepped back a couple of feet as he saw the man sitting on his butt, coughing up blood, without a look, Bjørn threw a knife towards the man's head and began to walk towards the door. His ears were ringing as he opened the door and felt the cool breeze of night time. He walked away to the dock and sat down, admiring the ocean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   

Back to top Go down

1761, The First Kill.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next