Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Today at 3:48 am by AvaAssassin

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

1761, The First Kill.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:22 am

Bjørn didn't realize what had happened until the blade dug into his left arm. When he realized what had happened, he jumped back, throwing off the blanket in time to see the man sitting on the bed, stark naked. Bjørn noticed how bad off the man was and decided that he would end it quickly, he jumped forward, swinging his now bleeding left arm. The flat of his blade connected with the man's face as Bjørn dug his right blade into the man's chest, aiming directly for the heart. Before the man could react he swung the blade on his left wrist, slicing open the man's cheek and jaw, making blood come out. Bjørn stepped back to survey what he had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:27 am

Joseph extended his blade and met the man's hand before he could stab him fully. Josephs blade went through the Assassins right hand, all the way through. The assassins blade dug about an inch into his chest, above his heart. Bjorns other blade swept across Josephs face, making a clean cut.

"We could have been the bridge between our factions!" Joseph said, hatred brewing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:31 am

"You should have thought about that before you shot me when I was leaving you to die. I could have stayed and made sure you were dead, but I decided I'd let you die in your own time."
Bjørn didn't notice that he had a hole in his hand until he finished talking. Before he could think, he saw red and started swinging his arms, feeling his blades connect over and over and when he stepped back, finally thinking clearly he saw the true damage that he'd done to the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:37 am

By the time the man was done, Joseph had cuts all over his upper body. His face, his chest, his stomach. All were cut only deep enough to draw blood. Joseph felt the stinging and let out a loud grunt.

The doctor heard that from down the hall and went to make sure everything was satisfactory. He tried the door and realized it was locked. "Joseph are you and your friend alright in there?"

Joseph panted, and leaned against the headboard. Hope began to float away. He wiped sweat from his forehead and looked at his hand. It was covered in blood and sweat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:41 am

(I gtg for the night, I'll resume the rp tomorrow, peace)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:45 am

(Alright. I eagerly await your response.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:04 pm

(Just a reminder that my character hand no connection with the assassin's)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:08 pm

(I was going to say that. But he could just play it off as his character trying to intimidate mine with lies.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:38 pm

(Sorry about being inactive for a week, I was grounded)

Bjørn heard the man on the other side of the door and said, "We're fine, just having some laughs!" He took the chair that was beside the bed and rammed it up against the door, in case the man outside was able to unlock it. Bjørn smiled at the boy with some insanity in his eyes and stabbed him in the foot, for that was the only spot exposed at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:45 pm

"Gah!" Joseph screamed. He grabbed the whale oil lamp on his nightstand and lobbed it at the man. Once it broke it would spill oil and ignite the surrounding area on fire.

If Joseph was to get out of this alive he had to fight til his last breath.

(It's fine man. I was worried though haha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:51 pm

(Cool)

Bjørn lunged back as he saw the oil lamp fly through the air at him. As it hit the door behind him, he felt the heat on his back. Little did he know that a small amount of the oil had landed on the back of his tunic. He jumped onto the windowsill to think through the situation, the boy was huddled up against the corner of the wall and the fire on the other side of the bed blazing. He threw his throwing knife that had been hidden underneath his gauntlet at the boy, but couldn't see if it had hit, for smoke was accumulating fast and it was growing dark in the room. Bjørn smashed the window behind him and climbed out to see a group of people standing on the ground staring up at him. He shimmied down the brick wall and onto the ground, feeling for his daggers but realizing he'd left them inside. He walked over to the front door of the house, setting his hidden blades into attack position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:59 pm

The man's wife had locked all the doors ever since the old man walked up there. She brought clothes up for Joseph, his pants, boots, and dark assassin tunic, plus his weapons. The old man thrust his body against the door and smoke billowed out. He walked in with the boys clothes and used them to pat down the fire on the bed. "You'll need these." The man said. Then he looked at the boy and said, "Come back when you're done and I'll fix you back up."

Joseph quickly began to dress and ready himself. His wounds making it time consuming. The old man grabbed one of Josephs pistols, his sword, and his hidden blade. He equipped all of them and went downstairs in case the Assassin returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Bjørn noticed that the door had been locked, but was able to pick the lock within a minute. When he looked inside, he saw the doctor standing in the middle of the room with a sword in his hand. Bjørn laughed, "Really? You care about him so much that you wish to die here? I will let you escape if you give me no issues, otherwise you'd better pray to god." Bjørn smiled, slipping the throwing knife that he hadn't used into his hand. He walked forward 10 feet so that he was within 2 meters of the man and focused on what the man was like. Relatively tall, older, and had no apparent armor on him, this could be an easy kill if it had to be. He noticed the noise above him and asked, "Trying to help the lad? He's already bleeding everywhere, if I get to him, he'll die fast, if you leave him up there to die, or try and get him down here, he'll have a long, slow death." Bjørn moved his left hand onto his right hand, the one that had been punctured and noticed that it was bleeding relatively fast, he crushed it, which stanched the bleeding, still focusing on the man in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:27 pm

"If you quit fighting and get some damn sense into yourself, I can fix your hand. I can fix all of you. But I can't let you harm Joseph. He is just a boy. You saw it yourself." The old man said. He took a few steps back,out of range of the man's close range weapons, and aimed the pistol. "If you don't leave right now, Joseph will be far better off than you."

Joseph had almost finished getting dressed. He slipped his pants on, grunting as his body ached. He put his weapons on and followed the path the man had made out the window. He landed and rolled onto the street, quickly getting up and drawing his pistol, a good five meters away, he aimed it through the doorway. "You're done for Assassin. Walk away right now, and never turn back to hunt me. And I will show you equal mercy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Bjørn took stock of the situation, he had two pistols aimed at him, one from roughly 10 feet in front of him and one within 10 meters behind him. Before anyone could react he dove to the right, throwing his knife at the doctor. He heard the two shots go off before he saw the knife embed itself in the man's neck. He fell backward and Bjørn ducked behind a table, looking for his weapons. They were sitting at the bottom of the stairs, just the way he'd left them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:50 pm

(ok you said before that you didn't want your character to die. Your making it extremely difficult not to either kill your character, or at least make his escape reasonable.)

Joseph saw the blade enter the doctors chest and the doctor shot his pistol, missing by a mile and hitting the wall. Joseph used his best training abilities, which were in long range combat, and kept his pistol trained on the man. "This pistol is strong enough to make it through that light of a table. And you just made this extremely personal. Give me one good reason not to end you whIle you cower behind cover."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:58 pm

(I know, I will put him in the position that you can decide to kill him or not, I don't blame you for being annoyed.)

Bjørn listened to the boy and realized that it was over, he was trapped behind a table with a gun pointed at him, he stood up with his hands up. "I have no answer for you, but I must apologize to you before I am slain. I am sorry for wounding you so badly that you may not be able to fight the way you had before. My wish is to be dumped into the ocean once I am dead, please do not deny me this resting place." Bjørn said with a tear going down his cheek, keeping himself from sobbing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Joseph used his excellent marksmanship to shoot the man in the left arm, by the shoulder. Blood began to flow steadily out of the wound. "With any luck that is an artery. Doctor, what's your take?" Joseph kneeled down to help up the old man.

"The arm will either lose most of its muscle mass, in the best case, have to be cut off, in the worst case, or you will slowly bleed to death." The old man said. He took the knife out of his gut and put it on the table.

"Well there are your options. I'll be checking in to see how that goes." Joseph said. Jospeh, with all of his wounds, knew it would be weeks before he was out running around again. But he would definitely be keeping tabs. Especially after the two of them got to know each other far better than expected a few minutes earlier.

(It's fine. You fixed the situation and I give you props for that.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Bjørn felt the shot go deep into his right shoulder and let out a yelp of pain. He pulled his hidden blade up to his throat and began sobbing, it wasn't worth it, he wouldn't ever be able to fight the way he had before. "You couldn't just end me??" Bjørn said completely sobbing now and with a flick of his wrist, he fell to the ground, blood pouring out of his open throat and was gasping for air, he'd be dead in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Joseph couldn't stand to let the man suffer. Although he was still shocked that the man killed himself, rather than devote his life to something besides killing. He approached the dying man, and kneeled down next to him. He put one hand over the dying man's eyes. And with his other hand, he released his hidden blade of death, with the flick of his wrist. A tear rolled down his eye. He didn't want to kill the man. But he knew the Assassin would never leave him alone.

He drove the blade into the man's temple, quickly ending his suffering. Joseph retracted his blade and looked down at his hands. Blood was all over them. The images of the last few moments would stay with him forever.

1761, The First Kill.

(I really enjoyed this. I hope you make another character that doesn't nearly murder mine like this one did. Haha.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:30 pm

(Definitely, good RP btw I enjoyed as well.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 pm

(PM me. I'll have to get an administrator to close this.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   

Back to top Go down

1761, The First Kill.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5