Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Light of God EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Light of God EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Light of God EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Light of God EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Light of God EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Light of God

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Assassin
Light Assassin

The Light of God Empty
PostSubject: The Light of God   The Light of God EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Name: Carlos "La Luce" Calistro

Affiliation: Assassino

Appearance: The Light of God Assassin_creed_fan_art_by_henry7-d2ywps6
Carlo stands at 6'0", has medium length black hair that falls into icy blue eyes. He's seen wearing pure white robes accented with dark crimson.

Personality: He's very reserved, only speaking to those he trusts, who are close to him and of course the Brothers and Sisters of the Creed.

Favorite Weapons: hidden blades, shortsword

Strengths:

Quick on his feet

Stealthy

Agile

Weaknesses:
Physical : He was struck in the left side with a sword when he was discovered during a contract.
Mental: lost his parents at a young age, then mentor and now he's easily aggravated.

Background/Biography: Carlos was five when he lost his parents at the hand of a dangerous Templar named Victor da Listo. He had no idea that his parents had been killed, as the Brotherhood had always kept it a secret. Ezio had thought it best that the boy couldn't know, at least not yet as it would probably have damaged his mind because he was so young. Instead, Ezio had visited the home of the Assassin who had been put in charge of the boy's care.  "Hello, child," said Ezio upon seeing the boy, who stared up at the Master Assassin with wide blue eyes. "Who are you?"

Ezio smiled at the boy and knelt down so that he was eye-level with him. "My name is Ezio Auditore da Firenze," Ezio answered softly, gently gripping the lad's shoulders. "You are to come with me to la Fratellanza. You will be safe there." Carlos looked around Ezio, as though looking for his parents. "Daddy said not to talk to strangers," this little statement made Ezio chuckle. "Ah, but I'm no sconosciuto. I knew your father. He told me to look after you and the way I can do that is to take you with me to la Fratellanza."

Carlos tilted his head to the side, his black hair falling with him. "What is la Fratellanza?"
"The Brotherhood," answered Ezio calmly. He'd dealt with a child before, so he knew to be patient with this little boy. "So, Carlos, will you come with me to la Fratellanza?" Carlos looked down at his shoes for a moment, looking like he was deep in thought. Then he gave a quiet nod. "If it's okay with daddy," he answered with a small smile. "Then I will go with you, Messere Ezio."

For the rest of his childhood, he had been taken in by the Brotherhood and cared for like he was apart of a family. Then, at about seven, Ezio decided it was time to swear in the boy as an apprentice. "Tonight," called the Master of the Assassins, his hands resting lightly on Carlos's shoulders. "We bring in a new apprendista. Who among you is ready to take on an apprentice?" No one stepped forward for a while. Most of them already had apprentices of their own. Then one man, dressed in light gray robes stepped forward, his head held high and his green eyes sparkling like emeralds. "I will take the boy," he declared.
"Are you ready to take on the responsibility of having an apprendista, Alessandro?"

Alessandro nodded, his own smile beginning to spread across his face. "I am, Maestro," Ezio nodded and took a deep breath, looking out over the crowd that was gathered. "From now forth," he called. "Carlos Calistro will train as an apprentice of the Creed. Possa Dio proteggere questo ragazzo." With that, Ezio passed the boy to Alessandro with a nod."Train him well, Alessandro."

Carlos trained hard every day each year, taking time off from training to follow his mentor out around Roma. At twelve, it was his first time following Alessandro on a mission. They had to assassinate a Templar leader. They had tailed the target all day and now sat on a rooftop, waiting for him to pass by. "Stay put," said Alessandro softly, flicking his wrist. The blade slid out quickly and silently. Carlos did as he was told, as was his way when it came to his Mentor, and watched as the senior Assassin leapt from the rooftop and landed square on their target.

There were screams from the civilians and that was enough to propel Alessandro upward. As soon as he returned to the roof, he tapped Carlos's shoulder in a signal to run and run they did, though they were followed by a few rooftop crossbow-men. "Carlos, nascondere!" At the order issued by his mentor, Carlos veered off and leapt into a rooftop garden, staying low while he heard curtains rustling on another rooftop, which told of his mentor's own hiding spot.

His sixteenth birthday rolled around and he had been handed an actual Assassin's robes, made with the colors he'd requested a year ago. With a shaky breath, the boy doned the robes and threw his hood up before following his Mentor to the room that all ceremonies occured. The moment Carlos made it to the bottom of the steps, Ezio started. "Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words." Then his eyes found those of the teen and his gaze seemed to captivate the young boy.

"When other men blindly follow the truth, remember..."
"Nothing is true," answered Carlos firmly, his voice slightly shaking with nerves. He did his best to calm down, though his heart refused to cooperate with him as Ezio continued. "Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember...."
"Everything is permitted," Ezio's head dipped down in acknowledgement of Carlos's strong voice as he spoke the ancient words dating back to Masyaf itself. "We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."

With those words, the entire group of Assassins spoke those same words in unison. Then Carlos followed his mentor to the top of a tall tower. There, each Assassin dove off the edge into a wheelbarrow full of hay, though Carlos didn't know that, as was why it was called a Leap of Faith. Once the last Assassin dove off, it was Carlos's turn. The boy took a deep breath and started running toward the edge of the platform. He dove off once his foot hit the edge and did a flip in midair, his eyes closed. Somehow, he knew he'd be safe. Itchy hay enveloped him and then a hand helped him out. "You are no longer an apprendista," said Ezio with a smile, patting the boy's shoulder with a hand. "You are un Assassino, following in your father's footsteps. Bring honor to your name."

A year after Carlos became an official Assassin, Ezio decided it was time that he knew the truth, so he took Carlos off to the side. "Remember when I told you about your father?"
"You told me he was away to Venezia on contract,"
"That wasn't the verità," admitted the Maestro. Carlos had a frown upon his face now. "What do you mean, Maestro?" Ezio hung his head in sorrow and took a deep breath before he began. "Both Elario and Alessia were...killed by the Templar they had been tracking.

Carlos's eyes went wide at this. "W-What??" Ezio had made a move to speak, but Carlos spoke first, his voice raising to a yell and his eyes becoming wet. "Why didn't you tell me sooner!?"
"I had thought it best at the time," came the soft answer. The boy closed his eyes as the Maestro's strong arms wrapped around him in an embrace, as Ezio had done for his sister when she had found out their father and two brothers had been killed. "Mi dispiace piccolo." It was at that moment that Carlos decided it was okay to cry.

About a month later, Carlos and Alessandro were sent out on a mission. Carlos, having mastered stealth much earlier than most apprentices, stayed hidden in the shadows with his mentor on the opposite side. They were both eyeing their target and had come up with a plan. Should one startle the Templar, the other would rush in for the kill. Although, it didn't happen like that at all. In fact, this Templar had set up an ambush for any Assassini that got caught in the mouse trap. When the two Assassin's were brought before the Templar, he grinned down at them with a scarred lip that made the grin so cold and cruel. "Ah, Assassini," purred the Templar, gaining a growl out of both of the men.

"I have been expecting your kind to show." The Templar turned his back to the Assassins and began to walk away when he was questioned by one of his subordinates. "What shall we do with the Assassini?" The Templar stopped and turned his head to stare at the two men over his shoulder with a hard gaze. "Take the boy," he began slowly, as though thinking over his words before a dark, cruel smile spread across his face. "Hold him at the gallows. Kill the man."
"No!" Shouted Carlos, struggling against the men who held him. "Ti ammazzo, bastardo!"

"Silencio, marmocchio!" Following these words was a blade and it struck Carlos across his left side, earning a yell of pain from the boy. "Don't worry, Carlos," whispered his mentor as they were led to the gallows. Alessandro forced a smile onto his face, though in reality he was terrified. "Remember what I've told you all your life. Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito." Carlos felt tears coming on when he watched his mentor being taken up onto the gallows and the rope fastened around his neck. "Finirlo," said the Templar.

At the word, the lever was pulled and the trapdoor was removed. Upon seeing this happen before his eyes, Carlos could feel hatred rise into his chest and his struggles got stronger, despite the blood at his side. "Si pagherà per questo con la vostra vita!" He shouted loudly, strongly and openly declaring his newfound hatred for the Templars. Since then, Carlos has dedicated his life to the Assassin's cause, never speaking to anyone outside the Brotherhood, hardly ever allowing someone to get close to him and rarely giving his trust to anyone.

Last edited by Light Assassin on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

The Light of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light of God   The Light of God EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Looks good but you still need to add some flesh. What was his childhood like? How in the world did he end up meeting Ezio? His personality also needs some additions. Does he have a bad habit or anything? Strengths, too. It can't be just his great agility. What else is there? Is he loyal? Does he tend to work better alone or with a group?

You still have some work to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://littlegamerfandoms.tumblr.com
Light Assassin
Light Assassin

The Light of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light of God   The Light of God EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:55 am

You wanted it fleshed out? It's fleshed out. X'D
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

The Light of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light of God   The Light of God EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:30 am

Looks good to me.
Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Light Assassin
Light Assassin

The Light of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light of God   The Light of God EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:34 am

Thank you, Wyatt! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Light of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light of God   The Light of God Empty

Back to top Go down

The Light of God
Page 1 of 1