Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Today at 4:16 pm by TheGuillotine

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:11 am

(And falling in love? XD yea. Link to me in a pm)

Alyssa nodded with a smile and bowed her head to her new mentor. She just hoped that he would feel towards her what she did for him. It would break her heart if he didn't. But enough on that. Alyssa was to enjoy her time at the party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:14 am

David in turn bowed his head to her as he lead her back into the party. He then picked up his drink and drank deeply. He had to remember not to get drunk though, as he had a busy day ahead of him...and possibly many years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:58 am

At the mention of children, Elizabeth turned a brilliant shade of red before she went as white as a sheet. There was still so much they needed to do, and with the current state of the pirates and Assassins, her world was too dangerous for a child at that point. Maybe after they had taken Nassau back, just maybe. Elizabeth looked at the slightly burnt hidden blade that now rested on her wrist, and with all the talk about Nassau, she had remembered the meeting they were to have with all the pirates she knew. She looked at Samuel sadly after he had said that he wanted a month for the two of them.
"Love... My serpent" Elizabeth began softly, "I'm sorry, but I have a meeting tomorrow with all the pirates to discuss the plans. I would ask them to wait, but they've already waited a month longer than they had to." Elizabeth stared into her tankard and took a sip as she thought of what she would say next. "They'll only be here for a day so we can come up with a plan, and then they will ship out to make their preparations and gather their fleets. After that, we can take a month to ourselves."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:07 am

(Okay, I've been holding this one in for a while, so don't read the following line if you want to hate me.
They call him 'Serpent' and 'Snake' for a reason... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ifyouknowwhatimsaaaayin)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:10 am

Sam gave a quiet sigh. He'd known she would say that. His hand slipped to her leg and he gave it a soft squeeze. "As long as you promise this meeting is all you need to do. I will be by your side for it. But then we're taking time off. We both deserve it and we have guards to protect us should anything happen, not that it will. This marriage is a bond of trust and I trust you fully, my demon." he said that affectionately and gave her a soft kiss to reinforce his love.

(Just what the hell do you mean? He ain't no goddamn back stabbed or player. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:17 am

(Having hung out with a large amount of stoners and emo kids, I think I know what you're saying, Guillotine.)

"On my good word as a Shay, I promise" Elizabeth said as she held her hand to her chest as if she were taking an oath. She looked embarrassed for a second, and smiled "Sorry, I'm going to have to get used to calling myself a Donnelly." Even though the Shays were a Templar family, her mother and Elizabeth being the only exceptions, one could always trust the word of a Shay. "I won't even get into a fight. I don't particularly want to open any wounds I got at Ocracoke" Elizabeth chuckled. It had taken a while, but the wounds were finally starting to heal.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:32 am

(....help me understand please)

Sam smiled and kissed her again. "With your help, I know the Donnellys will return to glory. And the blood of a Shay isn't all that bad either. Thank you for becoming a Donelly, Lizbeth." He kissed her again, softly on her gorgeous lips. It was soft and tender, as though he was afraid to break her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:34 am

(You know... A snake... The sanke that guys always carry... *COUGHCOUGHPECOUGHCOUGHNISCOUGHCOUGH*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:36 am

.......if you're saying what I think you're saying....then my reaction is this: OH MY GOD!!!!!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:38 am

( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:47 am

(Oh my God! I knew it! Aaand now I can't stop laughing. (much like I did after Necket's reaction post in Mtfougu. Guillotine, you'll know what I'm talking about.))

"Thank you for bringing me into your family, the Donnelly family. Although, I suppose I should say "our family"" Elizabeth said, her voice as warm as ever. There were no words for her to express how happy she was to be married, to have a family. Even if it was just the two of them, it was a family all the same.
Kidd had taken Tiago back to the sanctuary, as Tiago had fallen asleep while playing with "Jack" the monkey.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:58 am

(I made a chart to show where Void's sides are..
Space: *
* * Stars 'n' stuff.

Orbit of Earth: Some space rocks...
'Bout two Sattelites...
Voidmon's Sides.
The atmosohere: Air 'n' stuff, also some planes.

Earth: People.
I feel like I made it accurate. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:11 am

(Back to the topic on hand I do not believe Sam is quite that extreme of a snake xD)

Sam nodded and laid his forehead on hers. "Of co I err we you know this means you'll be moving to my quarters in the house," he said softly, smiling with bright red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:37 am

"Thank God. I don't think I could take another night sleeping on the floor, even though sleep is still a rare treat for me" Elizabeth said with a smile. She caught a glimpse of Hornigold and his scar, and hung her head in shame. "There's something I need to warn you about. I sometimes call out in my sleep, sometimes it gets really bad, and I act out. Whatever you do, just leave me to work through it. I act out violently when someone wakes me from one of those dreams, and I don't want you to get hurt like Read or Hornigold." That was the only thing that concerned Elizabeth, she knew she could hurt people she held dear, and it felt worse knowing that there was nothing she could do to control herself.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:55 am

Sam grasped her hand in his tightly and looked deeply into her eyes. "I'll be by your side every step of the way. I'll help you fight. When it begins, don't be afraid to grasp my hand." He was dead serious. Now that she'd said something, maybe he should warn her of his distress. "Though be warned, my lovely demon. I myself have a mental scar that makes me wake in the night. Nightmares, more likely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:49 am

"Then I guess we both have our problems" Elizabeth chuckled. "And when you wake in the night, and I'm assuming you don't attack people when you wake up, I'll be there for you" Elizabeth said softly, and looked into her husband's eyes. Normally Elizabeth would either study, do some training, or brew some poisons or remedies when she found herself unable to sleep. But now she had another task, she was going to make sure Samuel was alright.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Sam walked home with his wife beside him. Nothing terrible had gone wrong, which was a good thing. Sam gave a yawn and ran a hand through his hair. He was tired and with a good reason. They'd celebrated his union to Liz. Now Sam had gone up to his room, where he slipped out of the formal outfit and into some comfortable pants before he laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Elizabeth went to her study to finally get out of her dress, and changed into something she was more used to; pants, and the white strip of cloth that she always wrapped around her chest. Normally she would sleep in whatever robes she had worn that day, but now she had a bed, and she didn't think that her husband would approve of her arriving in her typical black robes. She made sure that her hangover remedy would be ready for the next morning, and set off wearing her pirate coat, just incase she ran into anyone along the way.

"Something on your mind, love" Elizabeth asked as she entered the room. She found the sensation of sharing a room with someone, strange. Even though she used to bunk with Read back at Tulum, this was quite different. Elizabeth laid down on the bed, and smiled as she enjoyed the comfort of a pillow once again.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Sam had opened his mouth to speak until he caught a glimpse o cc what she'd wore to his room. His eyes widened and his face turned quite red. Sure, he'd seen the girls in the whorehouses dress as such but to see another woman, especially one he loved...it made him nervous. Sam cleared his throat and shifted so that he was laying on his side. "I was thinking of my parents," he said softly, taking Liz's hair into his hand gently. He gave the strand he'd captured a kiss. "They'd approve of you, you know. I'm sure they would have loved you had they gotten the chance to meet you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Elizabeth notice the look on Samuel's face, and buried her own in her pillow. "Sorry, I don't have anything except my robes" Elizabeth said quietly as she pulled the pirate coat closed around her. "I'll get come up with something tomorrow after the meeting." Elizabeth curled up holding her pillow, and drew her hood. "I just thought I'd let you know, I went and paid my respects to your parents and your mentor when we were at the Keys."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Sam smiled at her timid actions and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Thank you," he said softly, his hand cupping her cheek while his other gently tugged down her hood. "I still say you look as beautiful as a silver fox, my beautiful demon." Sam leaned in to his wife and planted a quiet, gentle kiss on her lips before he pulled back with a smile, despite his cheeks being bright red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:49 pm

"Thank you, my serpent" Elizabeth chuckled quietly, and kissed Samuel on the cheek. She was still trying to figure out why she had called him a gecko earlier. Perhaps it was because she remembered the gecko from so long ago, her memory of the gecko served as a subtle reminder of the day Samuel had shown her mercy. She smiled as she finally figured out why she had called him a gecko.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:03 pm

"What?" he purred, noticing her smile while he played with her hair a little more. Sam was gently running his fingers through her hair. Had he had a brush, he'd be brushing her hair right then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:31 pm

"I finally realised why I called you a gecko earlier " Elizabeth chuckled. "Remember that day back on the Soul Wave, when I betrayed you and the Creed by helping Dosset and Waverley to escape? Well when I finally caught up with them, I accidentally scared a gecko from its hiding place. When I went back for Dosset's weapons, and one of your men caught me, I was terrified of what he might do." Elizabeth went cold as she recalled the incident with the twelve drunken men at Nassau when she was only fourteen. She recalled every vivid detail of that night, and she shivered as chills ran down her spine. She was as white as a sheet. "Then you came along. Since I didn't know you all that well, I thought you were going to let them have their way with me and leave me for dead on that island, but you did the exact opposite. You showed me mercy, and tended to my wound. Looking back now, all I really remember, all I want to remember, is you and that gecko."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Sam smiled softly at her and shifted so that he embraced her, holding her against his bare chest. "I will always tend to your wounds, my Demon." he purred, gently cupping her chin with a finger and thumb and then pressed his forehead against hers. "As I told you in my cabin that day, you reminded me of myself when I was twelve. Remember? That's there this scar came from." He tapped the thin scar that lined his shoulder, the scar that told the tale of his actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next