Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Elizabeth examined the wound carefully, and smiled before she grabbed a small vial from one of the shelves.
"At least it's not the snake" Elizabeth said with a laugh. Elizabeth soaked a cloth with the yellowish liquid, and held it against the wound. "Staaldruppels. Works wonders to stop bleeding." Elizabeth wiped away the blood before she cleaned out the wound, and applied a dressing.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Bryan flinched hard at the stinging his shoulder gave. His shoulder shivered hard in pain. He exhaled sharply once the stinging died down. "I think next time I fight, I'm sticking with my bow," he said softly, patting his bow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:33 pm

David then located his ship and made his way to it. After about a minute of swimming he climbed back onto deck. He scanned the deck until he saw Alyssa and made his way over to her, kneeling in front of her "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:35 pm

"If that is what you want." Elizabeth cleaned away what she had used, and cleared up the table. Everything felt normal to her, like nothing had ever happened. She was home, and she was happy. "But you have to admit, that was quite the battle."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Alyssa nodded, her hand still pressed over the bandaged arm. "Just a scratch," she whispered. Though her pale face told otherwise. When she moved her arm, her face distorted in pain and her grip tightened.

Bryan smiled and nodded. "It was indeed," he said with a laugh, shrugging his robes back on. "First actual battle as an Assassin. It was quite the rush."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:40 pm

"Aye, it was." Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh when she heard one of her men, Shane Dawson, calling for her.
"Captain Shay, they're holding a celebration down at the beach. There's rum, and whiskey!"
"Well come on then, let's go celebrate" Elizabeth laughed before she raced off.

"I told you I would find you" Elizabeth said quietly as she joined Samuel. She could hear the pirates celebrating their victory, and she smiled. Elizabeth gently touched the fresh wound that ran down her lips, and wiped away the blood.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Sam smiled at her as the celebration rang from below. "I never thought I'd see Nassau again," he said softly, his eyes going across the entirety of the area they were at now. "She'll need time to heal herself after this. And the Sanctuary back at Inagua needs a head if I come to know Nassau as my home, as you call her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:07 pm

David shook his head "Come on, my cabin. Now." When he saw how pale her face was, he felt guilty. Here he was, without a scratch... and she was bleeding through her bandage. he had barely fought at all. Deep down he knew what he did ended the battle quicker with less lives lost, yet he still felt guilty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Alyssa nodded and stood shakily to her feet. Once her legs were under her, she made her way toward his cabin, her eyes feeling heavy. She had to lean on the door for a moment to stop from collapsing with dizziness and then stepped into the cabin. There, she sat down slowly on the bed, feeling nauseated and light-headed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:22 pm

"Ah, now that's a problem. Well it will take a while for the house to be rebuilt, so we may as well stay at the sanctuary until everything's finished." Elizabeth looked at one of the ships moored off the coast, and smiled. "I'll be heading to Tulum on the Revenge. What she lacks in firepower, she makes up for in speed." Once Ikan was dead, she would finally have a normal, and safer life.

Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:27 pm

(( I'm sorry but the history nerd in me is having spasms...Nassau was never retaken once it was lost - the Pirate Republic ended in 1718..... .__. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Sam felt his heart ache. "Be careful when you get there, Liz," he said softly, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:38 pm

David gently lead her over to the bed and went to work on her. He took off the bandage and got some thread and a needle "I picked up this trick upon my travels. It will hurt, but hold still."He then began on the stitches
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Alyssa cried out at the pain and her shoulder began to shake. Being nauseated as she was, this wasn't helping and what she had eaten last threatened to make an appearance. Her stomach gurgled hotly and she placed a hand at her stomach to try and aid herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:42 pm

(I know, I have a plan.)

"I will, don't worry. I'm just going to give my Mentor a taste of his own medicine. I shouldn't be gone for too long. A day, maybe two at the most." Elizabeth closed her eyes, and smiled as Samuel ran his hand through her hair. "Now I almost don't want to leave" Elizabeth said softly.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Samuel smiled and continued the gentle stroking pattern he'd adapted for her hair. His other hand cupped her chin and lifted her face to look at him. "Know that I will always love you," he whispered to her ear and then planted a soft kiss against her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:53 pm

"And I will always love you" Elizabeth whispered softly before she returned the soft kiss. Her words held more truth than anything. She wouldn't have married Samuel if she didn't intend on loving him for eternity. Her heart belonged to him.

Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:00 pm

( I'll watch considering I'm really curious as to what plan will rectify the course of history :'D Especially considering the death of Woodes ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Sam smiled against her lips and gently twinned his fingers with hers before he released her. He stared into her eyes for a few moments. "Go do what you gotta do, Liz. I'll be waiting for you back at the Sanctuary." He gave her one more kiss for good measure and gently touched the necklace he'd given her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Elizabeth looked down at the town, and smiled. They had just taken back Nassau, and she was about to leave her.
"I'll see you soon" Elizabeth said softly before she made her way to the bureau to grab the chest, and headed to the Revenge. Kidd would take the Sentinel back to Inagua, while Johnson would captain the Tiger Shark.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 am

David murmured to her as he did it to try and keep her calm and distract her. What he told her was a story of his first battle. One of the Attacks on Mayaf. He was an assassin by then, and actually helped lead the defense since he was on guard duty. By the time he had finished the story he was finshed her stitches. He then placed a new bandage on and said 'All done"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:08 am

Alyssa still felt sick and nauseous but she was glad it was over. "I feel sick," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:29 pm

(Just the buildup for when Shuter arrives)

Tulum

Elizabeth calmly made her way to the building where here old Mentor, Ikan, was being held.
"Ah... This brings back memories" Elizabeth chuckled as she fastened Ikan's restraints. She grabbed the whip that had once used on her, and began to torment her Mentor the way he had once tormented her.

After she had delivered one hundred lashings, Elizabeth needed a break. She rambled on about her career as an Assassin, and literally rubbed salt into Ikan's wounds as she spoke.
"I'll get you for this, Demon!"
"No, Mentor, you won't" Elizabeth said evilly as she grabbed a dagger, "Because you won't be leaving here alive!" Elizabeth cut along Ikan's back, and pulled back his ribs. "You once claimed to have soared with eagles. Now you will join them, as a blood eagle!" Elizabeth grabbed a handful of salt, and threw it on the exposed ribs. "Soar, you bastard" Elizabeth roared as she watched Ikan suffer.

"Master, I'm heading down to..."
"I know. I'll come find you should anyone come looking for you" Ah Tabai said with a smile. Elizabeth nodded and raced off to the hidden room that only she, and Ah Tabai, knew about, never mind how to find and access it.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

Location : Louisville, Kentucky, United States, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Lanieka.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Damian paced along the deck of his Frigate - sure, yes, nobody else was on it, but Damian could not stop thinking. Was Arabella fine? Did the Templars back home know where she was? And, most importantly - was the bastard next door flirting on his fiancé just because he was gone? Damian hoped that, above all, everything could be... well, normal for once. No Templars. No Assassins. No fighting. Just... normal. Damian knew the day will never come soon - possibly in the far, far future, yes - but not in Damian's life time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:45 pm

"I suppose I should let Sam know that I'm alright" Elizabeth said to herself before she pulled a piece of paper from a draw, and wrote a message.

"Sam,
I have completed my work at Tulum, and I will leave in the morning. As promised, I am alright.
All my love,
Liz"

Elizabeth tied the tiny scroll to the bird's ankle before setting it free. She drew her hood before she made her way back to the chamber filled with artefacts.

Elizabeth took one look at the room, and shook her head. "Nope."

"Captain? I thought we were going to spend the night at Tulum?"
"We were, but my work here is finished. Besides, we've sailed at night before. Get us back to Inagua, Johnson" Elizabeth said before she made her way to her quarters.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next