Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:09 am

David sighed and shook his head. There was still a war to be won. The Sea battles were still on going, and David and Damian had an advantage of attacking the ground troops by behind, but he let the man go. He had served his purpose. David unsheathed Kveykva and ran to the battle, attacking from behind by himself. The men were disoriented and had no leader to lead them, they would fall with in the hour.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:20 am

David approached the ship slowly, but something was off.. He grabbed a crew member, and asked, "Do you hear anything?" The crew member replied, "No, sir..." Damian let go of the man. Now he knew what it was. The cannons have stopped firing. Men were pouring onto shore - even more, due to no more ships firing. Damian quickly went to his cabins, sat in his chair, and just noticed Jonathon.
"Ah, there you are, I was-" He was cut off, when Damian yelled with a fierceness that didn't quite seem to belong to Damian. "OUT! LEAVE ME BE!" Jonathon walked faster than normal, eyes wide. It did not seem to be Damian - the usual Jolly, Cheerful, Whiskey drinking man - but it very much was Damian.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 am

Damn guys!)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:50 am

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Elizabeth had killed nearly one hundred men by the time Damian stormed past her. Something was wrong, she could see something was wrong with him. She had bigger problems to worry about.
"Good of you to finally join us, Shuter" Elizabeth said as she deflected a strike. She raced off to where Damian and David had come from, in an effort to find out what had just happened.

"Rogers is dead! Nassau is ours" Elizabeth roared from the rooftop as she held Rogers' head in the air. Elizabeth wedged the head on a spike, and fought her way through the remaining British. She didn't think they could actually do it, but they did! By now, there were only around two hundred British left, and they were falling fast.

"Welcome to Nassau, love" Elizabeth said as she returned to Samuel's side once again, "The Pirate Republic." She watched as more pirates came ashore, savagely slaughtering the British. McGee, the Tiger Shark's cook, was attacking an officer with a pot and a Dorado.

"Seems like we've won the battle" Elizabeth chuckled as she shot a dying British officer. The dancers helped carry any wounded pirates to the tavern, while the injured Assassins made their way to the old abandoned bureau where a few healers had gathered. "Bloody archers" Elizabeth said coldly as she finally took the time to pull the arrows from her back. While she was ready to lay down her weapons for a year or two, she wasn't going to sit around and do nothing. She was going to return to the bureau as its leader, oversee the repairs to Nassau, and make sure the reconstruction of the old Shay mansion went smoothly.
"Once I return from Tulum, we can finally start planning for what we talked about last night. Will you come with me to Tulum? I'd rather you be there for when I finally kill my Mentor, Ikan."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:44 am

Damian had his head on his desk during the celebrations. Was he crying? There was liquid under him... wait, no... that was drool.
He had fallen asleep without knowing it.
As Damian slept, however, the outside was the oppositem- Damian's crew was unloading ten barrels of Rum, and five of whiskey. Not Scottish Whiskey, no, Damian has to order for that to be taken out.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Benjamin Hornigold

"Where might I find Damian Butcher" Hornigold asked as he boarded the Frigate. He was back to wearing his regular blue coat, although Elizabeth still had his original coat. While he was still bitter that he had lost Elizabeth to a younger man, he cared for her all the same. "Well? Where might I find him?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Jonathon turned to face Benjamin, and flatly said, "His cabins. Now, if you'll excuse me.." He said, turning and walking towards a sailor sneaking a cup of Whiskey. "Oi, ya have to wait till ya deliever it! Yer no use if ya cant walk striaght!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Benjamin Hornigold

"Thanks for that." Hornigold made his way to Damian's quarters.

"You alright, Butcher? Liz said you looked rather pissed earlier. She actually sent me to check on you. So tell me, what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:26 pm

There was no response from the man. Only a light snore. He seemed to be sleeping on a parchment - a letter, of sorts. It seemed had some words on the top, untranslatable upside down. Only the bottom corner was on under his head - it could be easy picked up by anybody.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Benjamin Hornigold

"Well he's not one of King George's men, so it's no problem to me. Besides, it's just some parchment." Hornigold slowly worked the corner of the piece of paper out from beneath Damian's head, and read it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Upon the letter, was a very crude and slanted handwriting. This was obviously Damian's.

Dear Arabella,

Remember my letter explaining how we were going to attack Nassau and take it back? Today, we are going to. I'm planning to kill all of the ruler's guards, his name is Rogers, and kill him myself. I must be quick, though - No doubt the David fellow will be after him above all. Or, you might know him as 'Black Lightning'. Remember that story? He was in the First Crusades - fighting with the notorious Altiar. Well - he is like they say. Handsome, yes - not as much as your Fiancé - but also deadly and swift. I hope MtGonnery hasn't flirted with you since I with - well, I'll send you this along with the one I'll write after the battle.
Hope you're well!
Damian Butcher
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:25 pm

Benjamin Hornigold

"Jaysus! No wonder you looked to be in such a foul mood earlier. Better get to Liz and explain all this." Hornigold put the letter back on the desk and looked at the small puddle of drool. "We've all been on edge since 'Black Lightning' arrived. And by 'all', I mean anyone with ties to Templars." After a while, Hornigold just sat there, ranting on about Assassins, Templars, and the British. Every now and then, he would pause to make sure that Damian was still asleep before he continued to talk.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:23 pm

David gave Elizabeth a nod "And this is my wedding present to you. Welcome home Elizabeth." David closed his eyes and bowed again before he walked off. His work here was done. He had no plans on staying at Nassau. It may have been some of hsi fellow brothers and sisters home.. but it was not his. The Ghost Assassin had no home. The closest thing he had was the Normandy, as Masyaf had fallen to ruin hundreds of years ago.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:09 pm

Damian was resting on another letter - this one under his hand, which currently had a quill in it. There was a ink pot near, and the Quill was still dripping ink from the tip - only on the sides, due to the placement of his hand. If he moved one finger, though, the entire quill would be dropped or leaned, marking the letter. However, either due to luck or determination, it seemed to lay in his hand just fine. There was half as much writing on this one than the other.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:27 am

"And you'll always be welcome at the Sanctuary and the bureau of Nassau. Wherever It am, you'll find Eden." The truth is, she was no longer scared of the ghost, she wasn't even intimidated. Why would one be intimidated by a friend? Elizabeth returned to Samuel's side, with a smile on her face. She was truly home, but he was her home now. "How are you, love" Elizabeth asked softly as she ran her thumb along the scratch on Samuel's cheek.

Benjamin Hornigold

Benjamin was desperately trying to get the letter without disturbing the ink or the giant. He breathed a sigh of relief when he finally held the letter in his hand.

Last edited by Voidmon on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:39 am

David gave her a nod "My Thanks, but my place is on the Normandy and thwarting the Templars at every turn. That has always been my purpose. Settling down is not an option." He left and began to scan his eyes over the bay, trying to find his Normandy amongst all the Ships which were currently docking.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 am

Dear Arabella,

The fight lasted nearly an hour atleast, I klled at the least, sixty men. When I went to where I knew Rogers was, there were ten heavily armed guards outside his tent - I killed six, and the only real damage they did when I was done was a cut on my right arm - now, do not worry, sweetie, I will bandage it up. As I killed the last guard, however, David came out of the tent, blood on his hand from where he stabbed the man, no doubt, and handed me a flag, telling ME to hang it up! The man didn't have a single rip or tear on him! I do all the work, get stuck in a swamp - and I Have to hang up the flag! No doubt David killed at the least five men, most at twenty. I then headed to my cabins, where I write this letter. I will add this with the other one when im done with both.
Yours truly,
Damian Butcher.

The writing seemed more hurried than the last one - but nonetheless, it was comprehensible.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:54 am

(Yeah, I remember David was going to have a word with Liz regarding the shard of Eden. So, here is the perfect opportunity)

James Kidd

"Oh good, I found you. Look, Elizabeth is the foremost expert on the pieces of Eden that we have here in the West-indies. If you're ever looking for any information, just ask her." Kidd was sure to talk about the pieces of Eden quietly. He had noticed Shuter's reaction to seeing the shard of Eden Liz had given to Sam, and he thought it was about time to clear things up. "Look, I'm not really supposed to say anything, but Elizabeth will be heading to Tulum tomorrow to... Anyway, I'm sure you could convince her to show you the artifacts. Or you could ask Ah Tabai, but he refuses to go anywhere near the artifacts anymore. That's why he's handed everything over to Liz. It's just a suggestion."

Benjamin Hornigold

Ben looked down at Damian, and replaced the letter before he went off to find Elizabeth.

Last edited by Voidmon on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 am

Damian was no longer snoring now - he had woken up three minutes after Benjamin left, and said, "Now, to send the letters..." He rolled them up, both if them seperate. On of them with a 1 on it, the other a 2. He headed to his crewmember who usually delivered his letters, and said, "Get these letters to Arabella. Same place, as always." The man nodded and left, as Damian walked back into his cabins to sit down, slouching.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:11 pm

(oh crap yeah)

As David scanned the docks Kidd cornered him. He had to admit, Kidd was good at what he did. He had noticed the look he had given the Shard of Eden when Elizabeth gave to to Samuel all those months ago. He however knew James Kidd would not know why he was interested in them, so he felt safe to smile and give the man a nod "Tulum will be my next stop. Thank you Kidd" He doubted there was another piece in Elizabeth's possession that gave everlasting life like his did, but if she had any leads on any that would, it would help him greatly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:33 am

Samuel gave his wife a nod, a smile appearing on his face. "Not too bad," he answered, gently tapping her nose with a finger. "Lucky I had both armor and the Shard with me. They really do work well together. And you, Liz?"

Aboard the Normandy, Alyssa waited patiently, gently rubbing the only wound that appeared to be on her arm, as it was wrapped in white bandages that were now staining red. She was waiting for David and had already ordered the crew to be ready to leave.

Bryan, the newest Assassin, was tending to an old injury that had gotten jarred during the battle. The bullet wound he'd received so long ago and almost died from. It seemed to sting and it caused him some good bit of pain. Bryan spotted Samuel and Liz off a ways and carefully made his way to them. "Liz, my shoulder's acting up," he began, a hand resting on the one shoulder that had been shot.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:44 pm

"I'm glad they did. Just took a few arrows to the back, nothing major" Elizabeth said with a smile as she finally took off her skull mask, and wiped her face. "I can't believe we did it! When I return from Tulum... Well anyway, the builders will start work on repairs." Elizabeth looked around her at the damage and the corpses, and lowered her hood.

Elizabeth looked at Bryan before she turned to face Samuel, and kissed his cheek. "I'll find you later, love." Elizabeth took off the Demon's Claw, and turned to Bryan. "Let's get you to the bureau where I can take a look at that shoulder of yours." Elizabeth could finally return to her post, as the bureau leader of Nassau, and she was more than happy about it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Samuel and Bryan both gave a nod, but while Bryan followed Liz to the bureau, Samuel actually made a dash for the tallest building possible. There, he climbed up and perched himself on the tallest point. Sam looked over Nassau from his vantage point. Memories came running back to him of the time he had once spent here. His shoulder and collarbone had been broken. And then his contract here...it was the day he found Ace as a puppy. Samuel smiled at the memory of the sweet, innocent wolf pup he'd saved from his target.

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:20 pm

There were a few Assassins at the bureau. Most of them recovering from wounds sustained in battle, the rest simply gathering supplies. Elizabeth smiled as she looked around the bureau, her bureau. Sure it was a mess now, but it had been abandoned for quite some time. Elizabeth took off the Demon's Claw, and locked it away in a chest.
"Now let's take a look at that shoulder of yours."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Bryan nodded slowly and sat down, undoing his robes so that his chest was exposed. Since he'd joined the Assassins, his muscles had grown more than they had been when he was serving the Templars. The shoulder that had been shot a while ago looked bruised and red. It was obvious someone had attacked it during the battle, as the healed seams had been slightly torn and thin stripes of blood dripped down his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next