Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

"I haven't forgotten." Elizabeth turned to face the pirates, pulled a rather large map from the chest, and spread it out over the table. "As you all know, I called you here to discuss the siege of Nassau. The fleets will be moving in tight formations with the strongest of your ships in the centre. Assassins, you'll move in first since you know how to blend in with the general population. After that, you deal with any Templar you can find, with the exception of those already in this room, and Woodes Rogers." Elizabeth looked to Hornigold and his men when she mentioned Templars. "This is when we attack. Open fire on every ship that is not flying a black flag. Finally, the mercenaries and pirates will run in. Remember, we're only after the British, no harm is to come to any civilian."
"Pray tell, Demon, how are we to get close to Nassau without being blown out of the water?" Elizabeth laughed as pulled a familiar red coat from the depths of the chest. "It's simple, Jennings, we do it by becoming the very thing that we hate. If we fly British colors, we might be able to get close enough to do some real damage. Over the next month, capture every British ship you see, and take their colours as well as their uniforms." Elizabeth had had a very long time to plan the siege, and she had thought of every possible problem, and a definite solution for each of them. She went on to describe the weapons they would need, how many they would need, and exactly how much ammunition each ship should have. Basically, it should be enough to take down a few men o' war, but not so much as to weigh the ships down.

"Captain Shay, my man has returned. They're waiting for you out back."
"Thank you, Worley" Elizabeth said coldly before she grabbed a bottle of rum, and turned into face everyone in the room. "We'll meet here in a month to make our final preparations." Elizabeth nodded at the group before her, and they quickly took their leave.

"Sam" Elizabeth said softly as she approached her husband, "I know I told you to leave with the others, but would you consider having a drink with me before you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:28 pm

(Okay, well, Vacation was cancelled... Sooo, yeah. That sucks. I'll RP when I read what has happened.}

{Edit:It was just post poned, actually. By a few days.}
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:39 pm

{Also, I know what happened to the Assassin the Black Flag. All the other stuff is in a separate thread with THE EXACT NAME AND EVERYBODY. Yeah, the Thread was apparently so long, and had SO MANY WORDS, It had to be split into two different threads.}
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:12 pm

In the corner of the room, Jonathon coughed. "Hem, Hem... What 'bout me an' my brother, huh?" He said pointing a thumb to Damian. "Ah I know ya don't trust me much, but I do hope you trust my brother some..." He was cleaning his crossbow as he said this sentence. He put it down, and Damian said, "You do remember who stopped the Templars from chasing ya, right? If I did not fight, they could have tracked us, and you pair wouldn't be Married, or even here, for that matter. We wouldn't even still have this place." He had his sword attached on his back, along with his two pistols at the side. "And, Combined with my brother - One of the best marks men I know, he can-" He was interrupted by his brother speaking louder saying, "Damian, I am sure they will see how right they are when we get to the place. Including us." He added. "So, do you trust us enough?" Damian said, when his brother continued, saying, "Or do you think we'll turn on ya, driving knifes through yer backs?" He said. "Not like Ah'll consider it, but... Ya know what I'm sayin'."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:32 pm

(I noticed that all was not lost when I had to go to the rp section to find MtFoUGU. Anyway, next post, you'll get to see exactly why people call her a Demon)

"Well I do trust Damian, like he said, Sam and I wouldn't be here without him. Jonathon, you may be a Templar, but you haven't tried to kill us just yet, so I have reason enough to trust you Elizabeth tossed the brothers a bottle of whisky each, and sat down to enjoy her rum before she had to get to work. "Besides, you two are Scottish, and as far as I know, the Scottish and the British aren't on good terms right now. So its safe to assume you would quite enjoy a good run at those bastards."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:36 pm

"Ya got that right. Jus' wanna kill 'em..." Another two, short coughs from Jonathon. "Right... Not the time for a very descriptive moment..." Damian said. He followed it, with, "So, when do we depart and kill the British Bastards?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Sam shot John a hard glance before drinking from a bottle he had ordered. He didn't say anything, but he wasn't willing to trust the Templar, Scottish or not. Instead, Sam laid a gentle hand on his wife's knee in just a little warning. He was showing how hard it was for him to trust someone he didn't know, especially one that was a Templar.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:40 pm

"In a month" Elizabeth said quietly as she grabbed the picture of Woodes Rogers, and pinned it up on the wall. "We need to gather supplies before we attack." Elizabeth rested her head on Samuel's shoulder, occasionally taking a sip of her rum. She had found that the longer she made people wait, the more terrified they became, and the better the results. "Right, I've just got some work got some work to do. I'll see you at home?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Sam planted a soft kiss on his wife's lips before he gave her a hug. "Don't be too long, my sweet demon," he said lovingly and then stood from his seat. He cast one more look at her before he left for the house.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:45 am

"Johnson, make sure nobody interrupts me. These are good people, and I don't want any of them to see this" Elizabeth said sadly before she left the tavern.

Elizabeth took off Thatch's coat and hat, and set them in a neat pile along with her robes before she removed a blindfold from one of the British officers that Worley had brought. She picked up a bow and arrow, and took aim at the officer.
"Do you remember me" Elizabeth asked coldly as she drew back her arm, "Because I certainly remember you!" The arrow wedged itself in the officer's shoulder, earning a shout of pain from the British scumbag. Shouts and screams washed over the island for the next two hours as Elizabeth performed her interrogations.

"Jaysus! You killed all of them!"
"You know full well that nobody ever survives, Johnson" Elizabeth said coldly as she wiped the blood from her face. "Make sure they get tarred and hung in the gibbets down at the docks."
"Aye, captain. Here's your order" Johnson said as he handed Elizabeth a bundle of cloth.
"Thank you, Johnson." Elizabeth shrugged on Thatch's coat before she grabbed the  rest of her belongings, and set off for the house.

"Christ! What did you do, Lizzie?!"
"An interrogation, Kidd" Elizabeth said calmly before she went for a bath.

"Sorry I took so long" Elizabeth chuckled as she joined Samuel. She was wearing long black silken pants with a matching hoodie. "I take it this is more acceptable attire" Elizabeth asked as she dried her hair with a towel.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:02 am

Sam turned. He too had changed. He looked so different, being exposed without his robes. His hair was once again touseled to go for the messy look. He had on a gray shirt with the baggy pants of a pirate, though they weren't too baggy. He looked handsome. It seemed the only thing he wore weapon wise were his hidden blades and his father's sword hanging at his side. Sam's eyes scanned his wife and a smile spread across his face. "It's perfect, Liz," He purred.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:07 am

"Thank you, Sam" Elizabeth said with a smile. With the way Elizabeth spoke, one would never guess that she had just performed an interrogation. "So tell me, what are we going to do for a whole month?" She needed to plan ahead. To see what she should expect so she could plan a schedule for training, and prepare the Tiger Shark and the Sentinel for the siege of Nassau.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:12 am

Sam grinned. "Relax and have fun. And...probably a little something extra." He gently wrapped his arm around her waist and gently pulled her to him. There, he held her and gently cupped her cheek in a hand before he gently kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:26 am

Elizabeth looked into Samuel's eyes, and smiled lovingly. She brushed away a stray lock of hair from her face, gently tucking it behind her ear, before she returned the kiss. "Now that everything's taken care of, you have my attention for a whole month."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:33 am

"Good," Sam purred quite devilishly. A devilish smile appeared across his handsome features and a hand slid up her back in a light rub. Then a hand went to her hair and gently stroked it, taking a strand between his fingers and giving it a light kiss. "I'm glad I get you all to myself for an entire month."[/color]

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:56 am

She wrapped her arms around Samuel's neck, and smiled as she stared into his eyes. Elizabeth smiled slyly before she buried her face in Samuel's shoulder, and gently kissed his neck. For that brief moment, she had lowered her defences.
"I love you, my serpent. Remember, you may have me to yourself for a month, but you'll still have me for the rest of your life."

James Kidd

Kidd looked at the bodies strung up by the port, and shook his head. He knew just how vicious Elizabeth could be, but this seemed much worse than usual. They were British Royal Navy, but Kidd still felt sorry for them. Judging by the damage, Elizabeth must have known those poor souls from somewhere.

Last edited by Voidmon on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:34 am

(Hey guys. So apparently we'll be having seriously bad loadsheading (Rolling blackouts) for a while here in my country, so if I don't post for a while, you know why. Also, are you guys still getting email notifications?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:20 am

(Yup. I'm still getting email notifications)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:23 am

(Oh rot. Guess it really is just me. Wait, are you with yahoo?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:26 am

Nope)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:31 am

(okay, well things should be fixed soon.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:36 am

Don't forget to respond! XD I wanna know what she's gonna do with Sam being all like: "oh yea" xD)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:20 am

(I did respond. But here it is again.)

She wrapped her arms around Samuel's neck, and smiled as she stared into his eyes. Elizabeth smiled slyly before she buried her face in Samuel's shoulder, and gently kissed his neck. For that brief moment, she had lowered her defences.
"I love you, my serpent. Remember, you may have me to yourself for a month, but you'll still have me for the rest of your life."

James Kidd

Kidd looked at the bodies strung up by the port, and shook his head. He knew just how vicious Elizabeth could be, but this seemed much worse than usual. They were British Royal Navy, but Kidd still felt sorry for them. Judging by the damage, Elizabeth must have known those poor souls from somewhere, and they must have done something awful to incur her wrath.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:00 am

I didn't see it the first time)

Sam rumbled a quiet moan and kissed her forehead. "Just the way I want it," he said softly. He wouldn't want it any other way. A hand trailed across her neck lightly. "So, how do you like being a Donnelly so far?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:35 am

"I'm actually enjoying it" Elizabeth said quietly. She hadn't been cut or stabbed since I became a Donnelly, so she thought it was much better than still being called "Shay". Elizabeth purred softly as she felt Samuel's hand move across the back of her neck as it was the only part of her body that had never met with a blade. She was almost strangled a while ago, and her neck was almost snapped, but she survived. After all, weeds never die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next