Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:57 am

Alyssa was waiting for him back on board. She looked like she'd collapse any moment from the adrenaline that was still coursing through her veins. Somehow, that felt...right, to be running like she had hell itself on her tail. She saw David returning and smiled. Her hands were shaking from the rush of things that had happened all at once.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:35 pm

David entered and began to bark orders "MEN! to your feet, we must leave Havana at once! Set sail for great iguana (ignore the wrong spelling, its been a long day)" He then went straight to the helm, taking the wheel and began to guide the Normandy at top speed. When Alyssa joined him, he held out the necklace to her"A token of your first kill. I still have mine if you must know" he hand went briefly to his upper chest, covering the token that had kept him alive thus far, his hand then went back to the wheel as he tried to get them out of danger before the Havana guard got their ships in gear.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:46 pm

(Lol. Iguana xD)

Alyssa took the necklace and slipped it over her head, pulling her hair free. It was a fine necklace, that was certain, though it rested heavily on her neck. "I-I did good, right?" she wanted to be certain she did good today.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:07 pm

David nodded "You did well. Once we are out of danger, I will present you with something. I meant to give it to you before you killed him, yet you jumped the gun a little bit. It was one of the last forms of training you took in the Assassin's order." He said as he continued to steer his faithful ship to safety. He did not want to risk her or her crew in a fight... even if he knew it could handle anything with ease.. except for Man-o-wars, those were actually a slight challenge.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Alyssa nodded slowly. She felt her heart pounding hard in her chest. She wondered what this gift could have been. She heard a grumbling and felt her face flush red. She was hungry.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:47 pm

Once they were safely away, he beckoned to her to follow him into his cabin. Having heard her stomach grumble, he tossed her an apple to munch on as he opened on of the trunks and dug through it. WHen he finally found them, he pulled out two metal cuffs with the assassin symbol on them. He then presented them to her "Hidden blades. I got them from Ah Tabai before we set out for Havana last month.. I was going to present you with them when I thought you were ready to take out the Templar. This is usually the last part in your training. well.. try them on" He smiled
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:13 am

Alyssa had taken a bite from the Apple before setting it down and taking the hidden blades. She slipped one on and made sure it was nice and snug before tying it up. Then she proceeded with the second and flicked her wrists, watching as the blades came out with ease. It took her breath away and upon relaxing her wrists, the blades were hidden, making them look like any harmless bracer. "Thank you, Mentor," she breathed softly, returning to her Apple with a smile. It felt good to have finished her training finally. "Now what? From rumors I've heard, isn't there an initiation of sorts?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:26 am

David gave her a nod "Of sorts. You did not see Samuel's unfortunately, but it is basically the same. We present you with a set of robes to signify your initiation into the Brotherhood and we brand you. Then when you finally make it to master Assassin, you get branded a second time and get another set of robes known as Master assassin robes. Quite like mine. Although mine are from the days of Ezio, yours will be more modern. When we return home we will have the Initiation. Until then I believe I must finish up your training with these hidden blades"

(Shall we do a timeskip to the training, or close this thread and start and open one with the initiation?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:00 am

(Probably training. Also! Don't forget their falling in love hi xD)

It was morning. Alyssa was already awake and had just finished breakfast. She was still a little overwhelmed with everything that had happened so far. Especially her new weapons, her hidden blades. With a deep breath, Alyssa went above deck.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:33 am

David was at the helm, whistling to himself as he steered the ship. When he saw Alyssa he handed the wheel off to a crew member and walked up to her "Are you ready to finish your training?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:41 am

Alyssa nodded slowly at her mentor with a small smile. "I am, Mentor," in truth, she wanted him to kiss her again, but she knew that wouldn't happen. Probably not ever and this made her chest hurt.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:53 am

David nodded "Okay, let us begin. A Hidden Blade is an Assassin's best friend. It is easily concealable, quickly used and is perfect for assassination. Say if you walk up to your target sword out, they will know trouble is coming, and will send their guards on you. Yet if you approached them with no weapons drawn, you can walk past them and use your hidden blades to quickly take them out, and no one will know it was you unless you were seen." He stated
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:15 am

Alyssa nodded slowly in understanding. She understood but she found herself wanting practice. "Is there something I can practice on?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 pm

David sighed and shook his head "I am sure back at Kenway's there are some dummies to train on, yet I do not carry them on the ship. However you could practice fighting with them with me. Assassin's sometimes use them in combat. The bracer blocks the attack while the blade does the attacking. It however is not a weapon you want to use to block a heavy attack, for the blade WILL snap"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Alyssa nodded and flicked her wrists before shifting into a comfortable position. She looked at David with a critical eye, as she was studying him and making plans, as he'd taught her to do in her first lessons.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:57 pm

David didn't allow her the time, he launched right into the attack, running at her and jumping into the air, assuming an arm assassination pose, wondering how good she was a quick on her feet thinking by now.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Alyssa ducked and launched herself forward into a roll, using her arms as support before she rose back up, spinning on her feet like a ballerina. As always, he brought a smile to her face. She enjoyed sparring with him.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:47 pm

When he landed he tucked into himself and rolled, twisting when he came up to a standing position. A small smile was on his face. He was no longer just going to hand her her attacks, she had to think for herself and under pressure of the Ghost's attacks.

He then ran back at her, stabbing at her chest.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Alyssa reacted fast, grabbing his wrist before the blade could reach her. With that same movement, she flicked her wrist and jabbed it toward David's chest, positioning herself so that her body was close to his, her foot between his as it had been during her first few months of training. She was so close all David had to do was bend down and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:22 pm

David was just able to block the blade before it KILLED him ( Razz ) But found her face inches from his. He had no reason to not kiss her now. Their training was done after all. he would technically always be her mentor, as he was Grand Mentor of the Brotherhood, so he did not have that to stop him. So he quietly said "Your training is finished" He then bent down and finally placed his lips to hers
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Alyssa's eyes widened in shock at his actions. After her shock went away, her eyes closed, arms went around his neck and she returned his kiss. It felt like her body had melted into him, as her legs went weak and she felt like she would face over.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:45 pm

David pulled back, figuring since she was still technically his trainee, he should at least be professional until her initiation. "Well Quarter Master, Our destination is close to be upon us, shall we do our duty to this ship and her crew and navigate her in?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Alyssa nodded and turned to the crew, feeling her heart ache painfully. "Hoist up the sails and prepare to drop anchor at the Captain's call," she shouted. Her attitude definitely had changed from timid to a leadership type stance. She was no longer the timid young woman David had rescued some months ago. The wind caressed her hair, blowing it softly. She'd make a fine Assassin.(do we wanna make a new thread and continue from there?)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 am

(We could triumphantly return to the Assassins of the black flag? XD)

David made his way up to the helm, taking the wheel. He had to smile at Alyssa's new attitude, proving his training had been a success. He would no longer have to protect her, and a small part of him missed that. He smiled at her before he called out "FULL SAIL LADS! I like meself a challenge!"

(Also, may I say. I went from newbie to Friend of the forum in exactly 2 weeks.. is that like a record or something)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:53 am

(I do believe so xD and as for the thread....hmmm....we could do a new one with the title The Ghost and The Shadow, like Beauty and the Beast xD)

Alyssa smiled up at David. He so did enjoy his challenges. She shook her head in exasperation, but made no move to question him. She wanted to be with him, but knew it was currently impossible with her still being his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)   Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (The Ghost and his Shadow)(Closed)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next