Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Duncan McBain EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Duncan McBain EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Duncan McBain EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Duncan McBain EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Duncan McBain EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Duncan McBain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Duncan McBain Empty
PostSubject: Duncan McBain   Duncan McBain EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Name:Duncan McBain

Affiliation: A Templar, but kind hearted,

Appearance: At the height of 5'11, he is extremly dwarfed by his partner, Damian. Wearing robes of merchant, he wears armor underneath, and has light blonde hair, and is fairly fit. He has three small claw scratches from his pet cat, Den.

Personality:Always being a kind man, Duncan decides to try to talk things out with enemies. Duncan is also one quick to run when fighrs ensue.

Favorite Weapons:A bow he has had for three years, and a metal dagger he has had for even longer.

Strengths: Due to his personallity, Duncan has always had the ablity to persuade men and women alike. And despite being quick to flee, Duncan is quite skilled with a bow, along with a dagger.

Weaknesses: Despite being skilled with weapons, Duncan is light hearted, causing him to faint at the scent of blood. He has also been quite a shy man, leading to him not able to persuade some targets.

Background/Biography:Duncan was born in Scotland, just like his partner, Damian. The only difference is Duncan was born three years later than Damian.

Joining the Templars at age 17, he quickly met his current partner who he is searching for, Damian. He became quick to use a bow and dagger, for he has prefered distant fighting, and not getting hurt in battle.

Finally, at Twenty Five, Duncan sets off to the land his partner Damian had sett of to in his ship, the Arrow. Alike his partner, his ship, a brig, is also sailing a bit too far south. Both men seem to think alike.

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Duncan McBain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duncan McBain   Duncan McBain EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:17 am

Approved. I miss Duncan.

"Ahh... Assassin!"

Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Duncan McBain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duncan McBain   Duncan McBain EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:26 pm

I still have the Mental image of him cowering behind Damian...

It's funnier cause I have reference of what the two Look like.

{To be honest, I based it off of me of my friend, Damian and Duncan. Guess which one I based of Dear me? scratch Smile }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duncan McBain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duncan McBain   Duncan McBain Empty

Back to top Go down

Duncan McBain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Pirate Era (AC4; Black Flag) :: Character Applications-
Jump to: