Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

The Arrow Strikes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:03 pm

"No." Alexandria said rather bluntly. "Like I said, I do not care of your lineage. No child should be punish or discriminate because of their father's action."

Alex never really cared of everyone else's race and so on so forth. It feels wrong to discriminate someone based on their lineage alone. For her, lineage does not reflect someone personality, instead its their heart and intelligence is what she judges from. "As long as you respect and follow the Creed, I could careless of your origin as the Templar." She said, looking at her Brother in Creed, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Angelo stared at her for a moment longer, then turned his head slowly to stare ahead of them. "I never knew mio padre was a Templar," he said softly, watching as the streets began to twist and turn the closer they got to Tiber Island. "He left my madre when I was small. He told me in his dying breath that it was to protect me from the Templars."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Alex was silent for awhile before she said, "At least your father loves you. I never get a chance to feel a father's love." She looked forlornly at the sky thinking of her painful childhood. "Nor do I feel a mother's love." She whispered. "They hate me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:34 pm

"The Brotherhood is your family now," Angelo said softly with a small nod. "Ezio is like a father to me, since mine was never there. I'm certain you feel the same."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 pm

Alexandria didn't say anything as she keeps moving forward. She was lost in her own world, recalling her painful and lonely childhood. She gritted her teeth when a sharp pain jabbed her head. She massage her temple trying to ease the pain. Alex knew instantly her second personality wanted out. She surpassed it with all her might and hope she wouldn't come out until they arrived at HQ. She couldn't let anyone see her in that state. It's a good thing only Maestro Ezio was the one who had seen her lose control of her second personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Angelo breathed out a sigh of relief when the familiar sight of the hide out rose to greet them. Outside, he dropped from the saddle and patted the stallion's neck. "I will call you when I have need of you," he said into the horse's ear. One would argue that Angelo had a way with animals in a way no one could explain. Angelo released the horse and went to the door, calmly opening it and stepping inside. The familiar scenes filled his heart with joy and he took a deep breath, letting it out in a breath.
"Bentornato a casa,"(welcome home) Angelo's heart soared at the familiar voice and turned his head in time to catch a glimpse of Ezio's frame approaching the door.
"Maestro,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:54 pm

The familiar sight of the headquarters nearly made her cry in relief. She dismount her horse and took the rein before guide it to the stable. She left the stable and went the door. The sight of Ezio, her master can be seen approaching the door, greeting Angelo back home. "Maestro." She bows in respect. Anothe jabbed of pain assulted her skull but she ignored it. "It has been awhile."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Ezio dipped his head in greeting to Alexandria and smiled a warm and welcoming smile. "It is good to see you again, Alexandria," he said in a friendly tone. "Tell me, how was your missione?" Angelo knew the Master was talking to them both, so he responded first.
"Successful, Maestro," he stated, raising from his bow. "Although, I admit, I had to hunt witnesses down afterwards." Ezio nodded.
"Che c'è da aspettarselo,"(That's to be expected)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 pm

"It was successful, Maestro." Alexandria said. "I better turn in the missione. It is a pleasure to see you again, Maestro." She immediately entered the headquarters and head to the table before turning in her mission. Alex take the money and rush to her room to get some showered as well as get some rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:53 am

Ezio chuckled as he watched the female Assassin dart off and shook his head. "Just as she was when she was an apprentice," he rumbled with a shake of his head. Angelo dipped his head and turned in his own mission, collecting his money before he went to his own chamber, where he sat on the floor pillows and closed his eyes. He often did this when he returned to the island. It was his way of winding down if the mission was especially dangerous and needed discretion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:15 am

Alexandria sighed as she step out of the bathroom with towel covering her body. She's glad that all the grime and blood had been wash off her body although she can't say the same thing with her garb. The blood in particular were hard to get rid off since it had long dried. She sat on the bed and looked at the window before she flomped herself on her bed, her had covered her eyes. As she was starting to relax and get her much needed rest, a searing pain erupted from her head and she wince.

Alex knew she had second personality in her that is erratic and ruthless. Not to say, she wasn't ruthless or anything, but her other personality of hers did not care of people's  affliation.

'I have to get to Maestro, now!' She thought as another pain assulted her skull. Alexandria immediately wore her garb and ran to Ezio to warn him of her erratic personality emergence. Once she locate her mentor, she was gasping for breath, "Maestro, she will come out. My other personality..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Ezio glanced around, a hand extending toward his second student's shoulder. Once he was certain they were alone, his hand touched her and he looked back at her, his dark eyes shimmering in the light. "Fai un respiro profondo, bambino,"(take a deep breath, child) he said calmly, though urgently. "And recite the Tenents of the Creed slowly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:08 am

Alexandria took a deep breath and shakily recite the Creed, "Hide f-f-from plain sight, b-be o-o-one with the crowd." Another sharp of pain jabbed her skull but she keeps on reciting, ignoring it. "Stay y-y-your b-b-blade away from the flesh of in-innocents."

It was getting difficult for Alex to concentrate remembering the Creed. As she was nearing the last Creed, she froze up as her other personality which she calls AL manage to wrestle the control from Alexandria. Laughter begin to escape from the woman's mouth and she cackled, "How good to see you again, dear Mentore~"

AL took the sword from the sheath and attack Ezio, her eyes glowed red, clearly losing control to her rage, blood lust and hatred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:22 pm

Ezio grabbed her wrist and twisted around her, releasing his grip as he seemed to dance away from the girl. "Si seulement je pourrais dire la même,"(Wish I could say the same) Ezio didn't sound too pleased at all and his eyes were ever scanning AL, checking for her movement. It was one of the reasons why he was the Maestro of Tiber Island. Highly skilled and have had plenty of practice before he actually became an Assassin of the Creed like his father before him were other reasons. And because those he had recruited for Roma needed guidance and training and he was the only one who could give it to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:55 pm

AL growled, none to please her opponent manage to evade from her attack by twisting her wrist. She is not going to lose. Losing meant showing weakness and AL would not allow that to happen. "You make her less dependent on me!" The alter personality hissed, "I'm going to kill you!"

AL attack again, this time with more energy than before. She did not care that the person in front her is the mentor of her another personality. A battle is a battle and she crave it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Ezio wasn't phased by her threat, or if he was he definitely didn't show it. "She does not need you any longer," he threw back, shifting his stance for a better way of defending himself. "Alexandria is more reliant on the Brotherhood to aid her. You showed her the way of the Templari, not of the Assassini! You have no regard for life or free-will!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:23 pm

"Life? Freewill?" AL glared at Ezio as she attack him more ferociously, "Those qualities are what made me today! Our parents teach us through their hands that there is no life and free will in whatever task we do! She relies on me, to shield her from the mental trauma she experience as a child!"

AL use her momentum and try to get Ezio off guard with her sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Ezio dipped and dodged the blows, taking his hand and shoving it against her shoulder while his other hand grabbed her wrist. "Io sono quella che lei protegge ora!"(I am the one who shields her now!) He put enough force behind his hold on her wrist in an attempt to get her to drop the weapon. He needed to disarm her if he was to get through to Alexandria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:04 pm

AL winced at the pain on her wrist and she dropped her weapon to the ground. She tried to pry Ezio's hand from her wrist but it was futile since the grips getting tighter. She struggled to get herself free so that she could picked up the weapon on the ground and attack the older assassin again. "Non mi interessa!" (I don't care) She growled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Ezio stared deep into Alexandria's eyes, his own relentless. "Lotta lei!"(fight her) He shouted. "So che si può fare!"(I know you can do it) Angelo stepped out of his room and stood in the doorway, his eyes just staring, reflecting a Templar's gaze. It wasn't surprising, as his father was a Templar.
"Alexandria," he said softly, as though in pain. It was like he was trying to reach her on a much deeper level than their maestro was trying to do. "Non so che cosa è sbagliato, ma so che si può combattere."(I don't know what is wrong, but I know you can fight it) Angelo licked his lips slowly and took a step forward. "Sei un combattente. Perciò combatti!"(You are a fighter. So fight)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Alexandria who was deep within her own consciousness heard her mentor and Angelo had said. She grew enraged of AL for taking the control over her body forcefully. "How dare you, AL! Taking control over my own body so forcefully!" This time around there is no way she will let her alter-personality wins. And so Alexandria fought over AL for control of her own body.

Meanwhile, AL was having difficulty staying in control as she too fought Alexandria over the body.

"I will not let you win the control over this body, Alexandria! I've waited too long to escape!" AL shouted as if another person was there.

"I don't care! this is my body, my territory! Yes, you help me during my childhood to stay sane but now I have the Brotherhood, I don't need you anymore!" Alexandria shouted as well, glaring at her alternate personality.

AL went silent for awhile, she have seen this moment coming and on the outside world, she went still. "Very well. If that is what you wish."

AL looked at Ezio and Angelo and whispered, "Take good care of her."

She relinquish the control to Alexandria as she went deep within Alex's subconscious. She promise herself to only come out when Alex truly need her otherwise her presence is not welcome.

Alexandria was happy that she managed to get her body back. After AL relinquish the control, her body fell down on the floor as if she had passed out. A few moments later, Alexandria opened her eyes to see Angelo and Mentore Ezio were with her. She gave a weak smile and mouthed a thank you before she passed out for good.

Alexandria was exhausted mentally and physically so it wouldn't be surprise when she fainted right after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:34 am

Ezio relaxed at long last and stepped back, while Angelo rushed in to Alexandria's side and gently brushed her hair from her face. "That's the Alexandria I know," he said softly with a smile, picking her body up from the ground and carrying her over to the couch and laid her onto it gently, tucking a pillow under her head for comfort and support for her neck.
"It would appear," said Ezio, approaching both of his students. "That Alexandria heard your voice, Angelo. You might not see it, but I sure do."
"Che cosa vedi, Maestro?"(What do you see, Master) Angelo asked, looking over at the older Assassin. Ezio smiled and dipped his head toward the two Assassins.
"Un legame,"(A bond)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:39 am

A few hours later, Alexandria woke up feeling disoriented. "...What?" She sat up and looked around, feeling a lost for a moment. 'What had happen?' She thought, her eyes look dazed and unfocused. After a while, her mind snapped back into reality and she noticed she was on the couch. Someone must move her while she's unconscious. She called out uncertainly, "Maestro? Angelo?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Angelo answered, shifting from his position on the floor. It would appear that he had slept, resting against the couch while she'd been unconscious. "Sono qui, Alexandria,"(I'm here) he said softly, sighing in relief that she was alright. "Grazie a Dio stai bene."(Thank God you're alright)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Alexandria look at the floor and see Angelo sitting on the floor. "T-thank you for your words of encouragement..." She mumbled, shifted her eyes away from Angelo. She might portray herself to outside world her icey cold personality but in reality she is a bit shy and gentle person. Only to those she deem worthy and important to her will she shows her gentle self. "You must be wondering what had happen a few hours ago, right?" She asked after a few minute of silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Strikes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next