Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

The Arrow Strikes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Angelo chuckled. "Quite the opposite," he stated, Bello moving easily through the somewhat foggy streets. "Maestro is still pondering how I can wake up at such early hours." In truth, it was because he'd been a thief in his youth, before he became an Assassin, back when he'd pissed off the Templars by trying to steal from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Alexandria laugh a little, obviously amused by Angelo's word, "It seems both of us have our own 'mystery' that Maestro have yet to 'uncover'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm

"It's not really a mystery," Angelo stated, his eyes flicking to the left, following motion he'd seen a while ago. Curious, he halted his horse and slid down, drawing hood up and his mask over his face before he sprang up onto a building, twisting to stare down at his Sister. "Rimani qui,"(Stay here) he said softly, scaling the wall and following the motion he'd seen. It was a guard, probably a messenger. Something was wrong, Angelo could sense it. His motions were quicker and when he spotted his target, he dropped to the roof, peering carefully over the edge.

Guards were shouting in Italian, "Assassino!" Angelo's heart almost plummeted when he saw a familiar white and red motion. Ezio. Angelo gave a sharp whistle, forcing his fingers through his cloth mask and his body twisted toward where he'd left Alexandria. As soon as he got his whistle out, Angelo jumped the gap between buildings and drew his bow, drawing an arrow and releasing it as fast as he'd drawn it. Then he sprang from the roof and crashed into a couple of Templars, killing them with his hidden blades.
"Che cazzo?(What the fuck)
"Ho visto il movimento,"(I thought I saw motion) Angelo explained, dodging a blow from a heavily armored Templar guard. "Così ho pensato di indagare."(So I thought I'd investigate)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:59 am

Alexandria was puzzled when Angelo asked her to stop but she stop nonetheless. She watched him draw back his hood up and mounted down before scaling a building. He disappeared for a moment. However, a minute after that, a sharp whistle can be heard abd she knew someone is in trouble.

Alexandria dismounted her horse quickly before she sprint and scaling the building that got in her way. She rose her eye brows seeing the Templar guards were attacking her mentor and Angelo. Alex seeing as they needed help, sprang into action, flicking her hidden blade. She killed the nearest unsuspecting guards before unsheathing her scythe. "Maestro, its a pleasure to see you again."

Another Templar guard try to ambush her but she sense him and spun around, embedded her scythe on the guard's chest killing him instantly, "Trying to ambush me? I don't think so, bastardo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:37 pm

"I was wondering where you two were," Ezio stated, pressing his back firmly against that of Angelo, whose heart soared. He hadn't fought back to back with the Master in a few years. "Sebbene, I was not expecting you to show up here."(Although)
"I saw the Templari surrounding you," Angelo stated, stabbing his hidden blade through a gap between the armor pieces of the big guy. "Couldn't let you fight them by yourself."
"I've had plenty experience fighting these bastardi," rumbled the Master, finishing a couple more guards. "I could have handled it by myself. Not the first time I've been outnumbered."

Angelo was about to say something, head twisted to stare behind him when something sharp snagged his side and made him give a quiet cry. He spun back around and hit the man in the head with his fist before shoving his hidden blade through the man's neck. "Angelo!" Ezio shouted, nodding to Alexandria to finish this fight. "Proteggere Angelo!"(Protect)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:26 pm

A cry can be heard from where Angelo and Ezio were fighting. She whipped her head to see what's going on only to see Angelo was injured at the side. She cursed but obeyed her mentor. "Very well." With narrowed eyes, she growled at the remaining guards, "You are going to pay, Templars." Alexandria then began to hack, slash, stab and pummeled the remaining guards with her scythe. Once all of them are dead, she immediately went to Angelo's side.

"Let me see the wound." She said urgently as she took first aid kit out to give him the emergency patch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Angelo carefully moved his arm that had found its way to the wound. It was pretty deep, but not deep enough to cause permanent harm. He turned his head to the dead Templars and spat. "Brucia all'inferno, bastardi!"(burn in hell, Bastards) He spat, his words sounding like the sting of the Templars and that caused Ezio to give him a soft warning look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:46 pm

"Angelo! Calm down! Don't disrespect the dead." Alexandria sharply said as she patch up Angelo's wounds. Thank god, it's not very deep. At most, Angelo required absolute rest for two weeks or so to get his side heal provided if he didn't strain himself. "You are better than them. Not only that, you are not a Templar, you are an Assassin. Remember our principle." She softly said as she put away her first aid kit, as she had finish patching him up.

"Now, as for your wound. They aren't deep but it will hinder you with your daily routine. So, what I suggest is that you need to stay in bed for at least 2 weeks provided if you didn't strain yourself much. And you might want to go to the doctor for proper stitches. The one I made would stay there for a week before it dissolve. So, comprehend?" Alexandria said sternly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Angelo took a deep breath and exhaled. He gave a nod at her suggestion and then began to cite the Creed, slowly and softly. "Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent," he began softly, eyes closed as he let the cool air touch his skin. "Hide in plain sight. Never compromise the Brotherhood." Angelo felt calmer after reminding himself of the Creed he was sworn to follow, to uphold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Alexandria could see her brother in arm begin to calm down and relax as he cite the Creed. She stood up and looked at Ezio, "Shall we go back to Tiber Island? And Angelo, are you able to stand and walk?" If you can't, I'll help you walk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:35 pm

"Posso camminare,"(I can walk) Angelo said softly, slowly taking a step. His legs, however, said otherwise and he stumbled forward. Ezio caught the young man by the shoulder and carefully held him back.
"Easy," soothed the Mentor, shifting his hands lightly against the Arrow's shoulder. "Where's your horses? They can't be too far." Angelo licked his lips and pushed his fingers passed his cloth mask before emitting a familiar whistle, not the long whistle he'd used to tell Alexandria he'd needed help. It was a call to get the attention of the horse.

The black stallion neighed loudly, hooves against stone telling of the arrival of the black stallion Angelo had formed a bond with. "Ciao, Bello," Angelo said with a smile, gripping the stallion's mane once he was close enough.
"Is that his name?" Angelo chuckled and shook his head, carefully hoisting himself into the saddle while Ezio called his own horse, a dappled gray stallion that was more white than gray.
"No," Angelo answered, giving the stallion's neck a pat. "In truth, I haven't thought of a name for him yet. Bello just sort of stuck for now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Like Angelo, she too had whistled for her horse to come. Sakura came and greeted her with happy neigh. "Sakura, it's good to see you again, girl." She chuckled, carassing her mane gently. Alexandria hoisted herself up and looked at the duo Assassin. "Let us depart." She said, not wanting to linger more than they should. Lest the other Templar would stumbled upon them and attack them again when they see the dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Ezio nodded and spurred his horse forward, Angelo and his black stallion following swiftly behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:41 pm

The three of them ride in silence with the occasional humming from Alexandria here and there. Thankfully they didn't run in to the Templars or else it's going to be a little bit difficult escaping from them. Finally, they arrived at the Headquarters. She dismounted herself from her horse and whispered, "Welcome home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Angelo had seemingly fallen asleep in the saddle. His eyes were closed and he looked rather pale. Ezio slid from his stallion and then helped Angelo down before allowing the young man to lean on him. "Go and inform the healer," he said to Alexandria, aiding Angelo to walk into the Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:16 pm

"Ottimo." (Very well) Alexandria nodded and went to find the healer. She walked to the healer's chamber and was relief to find he is there. "Signore, another assassin come back injured. I managed to give him emergency patch up but I know it's not enough." She told him. The healer, Allen looked at Alex and inquired of which Assassin that has been injured. "Angelo. He is with Maestro at the Sanctuary." Allen nodded and went to the Sanctuary with his healer kit.

"Maestro Ezio." Allen greeted and look over at Angelo. "Where is his injury?" The healer asked as he took out his things to patch him up properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:21 pm

"His left side," answered Ezio, gently lowering the young Assassin to the couch. Pain shot up his side and Angelo gave a shout and began spitting in Italian.
Merda! Fa male!"(Shit! That hurts!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Allen nodded and looked over the injury at his left side. He noticed it was already bandaged and remember Alexandria mention that she had patch them up. He cut the bandages carefully as not to touch the wound or else the wound might become worse. "I will give you anesthetic to numb you as well as to knock you out, okay?" He took a syringe that fills with anesthetic and inject it into Angelo's bloodstream. "Good night."

Last edited by Yuki Asuka on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Angelo felt sleepy all of a sudden. Then he fell asleep, the last words hearing were 'Good night" from the healer's lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:20 am

Allen begin his operation by cutting the stitches made by Alexandria as careful as he could. He had to admit Alexandria patch him up quite nicely but it is only simple stitches usually taught as basic aid kit. After he pulled out the old stitches, he took his scalpel and begin to close up the wound with more stronger stitches. After two hours of operation, he is done stitching up Angelo properly.

He turned towards Ezio and said, "Maestro, do tell Angelo that he is strictly on bed rest for three weeks. He cannot take any mission while he's in recovery. He may train but keep it light or else the stitches would torn. And also make sure he eat a balance meal so that his body would get enough energy and nutrient to repair the damage area. I bid you good day." The healer bowed before he left them alone in Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Ezio couldn't help but chuckle at Allen's words. The Master looked down at one of his students and pulled a blanket up to his shoulder before leaving the youth on the couch for a little while.

Maybe about an hour later, Angelo awoke and saw Ezio sitting on the floor a little ways away. "Allen says not to go on any missiones while you're recovering," Ezio said as Angelo began to move. "You are on bed rest for three weeks. And if you train, keep it light. No bouncing around the field like you normally do."
"What about riding?"
"I would suggest against it,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:22 am

Alexandria walked to the Sanctuary, carrying a tray of food for Ezio and Angelo. She had meet Allen at the hall and he had told her of Angelo's condition. She winced internally when she heard that Angelo can't take any mission while on recovery. Ah well, it's for his own good.

She arrived at the Sanctuary and smiled seeing Ezio and Angelo are still there. "Maestro, Angelo." She greeted, "I bring some food for both of you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:41 pm

"Grazie," Ezio and Angelo said together in unison. Angelo rubbed the back of his head with a hand and grimaced.
"How long was I out?" Ezio chuckled and glanced over at the Assassin.
"A good chunk of the day,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Alex put the tray on nearby table. She had picked the food according to Allen's dieting menu he had given to her for Angelo. On the tray, there's two plate of rice with chicken soup and fried vegetables as side dishes. As for the drink, she had settled with plain water for both of the men.

"That's quite some time you've passed out. I guess that the anesthatic must be strong to take you out for one whole day. Ah yes, I forgot to ask. Do you feel any lingering pain on your left side?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Angelo examined the food for a moment before he took a bite of the chicken. At Alexandria's question, he made a face. "A little," he admitted softly, slowly stretching his body out. "It's a little stiff and it stings un poco."(A little)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Strikes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next