Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by AvaAssassin

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

Share | 

The Arrow Strikes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: The Arrow Strikes   Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Angelo "La Freccia"  Bristow

The Assassin was standing on a rooftop in Rome, Italy. He was clad in all black, a torn cape wrapped around his shoulders. His hood was drawn to hide his face and a black cloth mask was drawn up over the rest of his face, leaving his eyes exposed. He had a hand on his knee, which was bent slightly. He was waiting for something, as his free hand gripped his bow tightly. It could have very well been a fellow Assassin he was waiting for, or a Templar to murder. But no. He was simply looking for the witness who had seen him kill his last victim. Movement caught Angelo's eyes and in one motion, he had an arrow strung to his bow. His eyes narrowed slightly before he breathed out. Upon his exhale, the arrow whistled through the air. Angelo watched as it struck its mark and the body fell to the ground. "Good riddance," he said, a thick Italian accent in his voice. He put up his bow and leapt from the roof, tucking into a roll as soon as his feet hit the ground. He swiftly recovered his arrow and took anything of value the witness had on his person before he left the scene, his cape flowing behind him as he entered the city. He felt out of place and fixed his clothes as he walked down a street slowly. His senses were on edge and so much could trigger a violent reaction from the Assassin.

Angelo stopped when he reached a stable and breathed a sigh of relief. The black horse he had his eye on was still there and he was a beautiful beast. "Come, bello," he breathed, his voice dark and mysterious. He gripped the reins and swung up into the saddle, slipping his feet into the stirrups. He pulled the reins as soon as the stallion pranced on the spot. With one nudge, the pair were off, trotting down roads and alleys until they were near the next contract, though they never made it on time. A Templar had leapt out of nowhere and grabbed him down from the stallion, who reared as soon as his rider was gone and took off, several feet from them. Angelo wasn't expecting it and reacted swiftly, pulling several meters from the enemy as he could, grabbing his arrow. "Let's get him, my brothers!" Angelo looked around as more filed in. He licked his lips and forced his fingers past the cloth that hid his face and whistled loudly, hoping another Assassin would hear him and come to his aid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:44 am

Alexandria Thanatos

Alexandria heard the loud whistle coming from below her. She was perching on top of a tall tower, reminiscing the view of the City. Alex looked down and raised her eyebrows when she sees her fellow Assassin was attacked by the Templars. Truly, didn't those idiots don't have anything else to do other than attacking the Assassins? Oh well, better help him. It seems the man is in quite a pickle.

Alexandria stood up and took a leap of faith. She could feel the wind soared through her hair and before she know it, she already in the hay as the hay cushion her fall. She unsheathed her hidden blade and creep behind the Templars near to her before she kill them by piercing their abdomen. The dead Templar fell down on the floor and at that moment, everything went to chaos as the other Templars realized of her presence.

"Brother, it is good to see you again." Alex flatly said as she took out her short scythe, "Shall we dance then?"

Last edited by Yuki Asuka on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:20 am

Angelo cast a quick glance to Alexandria, his Assassin Sister in the creed. He quickly gave a nod in her direction before he let fly an arrow, whose tip pierced the chest of a Templar who had snuck up behind her. "It is good to see you again, Sister," he called, turning his back to face hers as he released another arrow into the fray. "I see you live another day. That is buone notizie."(good news) Angelo quickly strung his bow across his chest and pulled out the short-sword he carried around at his hip free of its black scabbard, hidden behind his cap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:11 am

"Si." (Indeed) Alexandria said, as she dodged the attack from the Templar. She thrown her scythe to two of the Templars and they fall dead from the brunt of her scythe. She noticed another Templar try to ambush Angelo. Alex immediately jumped on Templar and impaled him with the hidden blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Angelo danced around the battlefield for a few moments before dispatching the remaining two Templars with a couple of throwing daggers hidden on his sides. After the bodies fell, Angelo slid his sword back into hiding and turned to Alexandria. "So," he began, dusting off his clothes and approaching the black horse he'd been pulled from. "What brings you to Roma?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Alexandria watched as the last Templar being killed as she sheathed her scythe. She ignored the blood on her garb as she answered Angelo's question, "I am here for a mission. I happen to stumble upon you while looking through the city from on top of that tower." She said, pointing at the tower a few miles behind her. "How about you, Brother Angelo? Why have you come to Roma?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Angelo smiled at her question and turned, a hand clutching the reins of the stallion who had his head lowered, chomping on the bit lazily. "It is where I cresciuto,"(grew up) he said guardedly. "And where I joined the Brotherhood. I was just heading back to Tiber Island from a missione." Angelo swung himself up into the saddle of the horse, whose head lifted the second he felt weight on his back which caused the Assassin to gently pull back on the reins slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:54 pm

"I see." Alexandria nodded. Despite that she wanted to follow Angelo, she can't. She has a mission to complete. "I wish you all the best in your journey. Safety and Peace, Brother." Alex salute her fellow Assassin. Perhaps after her mission, she'll get a horse to go back to the headquarter. For now, she'll be on foot as her mission required her to be stealthy. "Vedrò di nuovo." (I shall be seeing you again) She whispered before she broke into a run and climb the walls as well as the buildings that is on her way, without giving a chance for Angelo to reply back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Angelo watched after Alexandria, his eyes sparkling with fascination. Sure, he'd lived with the Assassins for a few years, but he'd never seen any that made him curious more than this Sister. "Vedrò di nuovo, Alexandria," he said, gently guiding the black horse forward, through the streets. Though the horse carried him forward, Angelo's eyes were fixed on the buildings above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Alex was on top of the building in the area where her target was reportedly last seen. She looked around trying to find her target. When she sees him, she smiled sadistically as she finally his life withing her grasp. She had to find away to kill the bodyguards of his without alerting him of her presence. She decided to kill the surrounding guards with a crossbow. She watch with disinterest of the Templars falling on the ground, dead.

Alexandria accomplished her mission by killing the target with her crossbow. Once she is certain all were dead, she took off from the area to avoid any guards from detecting her. So far, no one seems to notice her and it stays that way as she make her way to the town. She whistled loudly and a horse came. Alex went up on the horse and ride it to the Assassin HQ at Tiber Island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:35 pm

(try using past tense. it's a lot more effective and it makes your posts easier to understand ^_^)

Angelo was about halfway to Tiber Island, where the home of the Assassins of Rome were hidden away safely. He allowed the reins to slip through his fingers elegantly, which allowed his horse to speed up to a soft canter. He was almost home free, at last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:11 am

(Sorry about that, I was half-asleep when I wrote the post ^^; Anyway, I'll be sure to remember it.)

Alexandria slowed down the horse by tugging its rope. The horse obeyed the command and slowed down it speed. She looked around her and noticed that Templars were around.

'Is this city overrun by the Templars? I better be careful then.' She thought as she ride the horse at leisure speed so that the enemy around her would not notice her presence. However, that went down the drain when Alex accidentally knock on someone and they cried out in shock. Almost instantly, the Templars came to investigate. They saw her on her horses and immediately took out their weapons.

"ASSASSINO!" One of the Templar roared.

'Merda!' (Shit) Alex cursed in her mind. She has no time dealing with the Templars. 'I need to get them off my tail, now!' With that thought, she galloped as fast as she could, trying to get get away from the Templars.

Last edited by Yuki Asuka on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:03 pm

(oh I know that feeling! XD That's happened to me once before and the person I was roleplaying with was like: "What?" cause it made no sense whatsoever XD I explained next day that I was half-asleep when I typed it lol)

"Assassino!" Angelo quickly drew his hood further down over his face at the yell of a running Templar. Then he quietly followed them on the horse he'd taken. What was this business about? Then he saw a fleeing horse and understood. Alexandria needed his help. Spurring his horse forward, Angelo released the reins and grabbed his bow, drawing an arrow across its strings. Upon an exhale, the arrow flew free of its bow and struck down a Templar between the shoulders. Angelo restrung his bow to his back and took the reins again, quickly telling the horse to make a sharp turn, which he did. "Condurli ad aprire terra!"(Lead them to open ground!) He shouted above the wind, hoping she'd hear him as he wove through the buildings to the grass beyond. He did better out in the open when it came to long ranged attacks. It was how he found his nitch when he first joined the Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:21 am

(Ikr XD It's like we're running on autopilot when typing half-asleep)

"Condurli ad aprire terra!"(Lead them to open ground!) The familiar voice rang through the wind. She whipped her head to the source of the voice and saw Angelo on his horse. 'I see.' She thought as she realized her comrade wanted to do. 'Let's go wild.' She grinned sadistically as she commands her horse to gallop faster to the open field at the end of the city. Somehow, she manage to avoid the people surrounding her even though she is running on high speed. The Templars followed her, some were on foot while some were on horse. Once she arrived at the open field, she unsheathed her scythe, ready to killed them once Angelo arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:25 pm

(and it's the worst when you're about to fall asleep XD)

Angelo's horse burst through onto open ground and he himself took his feet from the stirrups. With one motion, Angelo jumped so that his feet were planted on the saddle. Motion caught his eye and he sprang up into the air, his horse sliding to a halt feet away. Angelo hoisted himself onto the building, whipped out his bow and strung an arrow in one motion. With great aim, the arrow flew through the air and struck a riding Templar squarely, knocking him back from his horse. Angelo was quick, stringing arrows one after the other in a fashion only he had mastered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:14 am

(Hahaha XD So true~ I did fell asleep once when I was writing up a reply in one of the forum I moderated. The reply did not make sense at all lol.)

One by one Templars fell to the ground, dead by Angelo's arrows. Those that aren't dead by her comrade in arm's arrow's were killed by Alexandria with her scythe. She had hack, slash and thrown the scythe around, targeting their vital areas. The Templar's horses ran away once their rider fell on the ground, dead. Alex looked at the building trying to spot her fellow Assassin to where he was standing.

Once she locate him, she mouth, "It is done. They are all dead."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:23 pm

(XD I was tired typing a reply to a thread I started with my friend and I read it in the morning and my reaction was: "O_O that didn't make any sense!" and I apologized XD)

Angelo nodded, stringing his bow across his chest before he swung down from the building. "You really should be more careful," he said, gathering the reins of his horse, leading him toward Alexandria. "Perhaps your missione gained you too much attention." He nodded toward a poster that was up on a wall with a picture of Alexandria on it. "You might want to take care of that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:27 pm

(Hahahaha XD)

"Perhaps." Alexandria sighed before looking at the poster. She must admit the Templars have certain... flare of arts. Nevertheless, she walked to the wall and tore off the poster. How they able to identified her while she was being discreet and silent is beyond her.It's better not dwell it for now. Alexandria has a mission to turn in. After she tore the poster off, she walked to her horse and mount it. She caressed the horse gently as she said, "Shall we head back to Tiber Island then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:50 pm

Angelo gave a nod and swung himself up onto the black stallion's back, slipping his feet into the stirrups and turning the reins so that the horse was facing the city. "If we're lucky," he said, giving the horse a pat on the neck with a gentle hand. "Maestro Ezio will be in today." Angelo had been the center of Ezio's attention since he was a youth, getting into trouble with the Templars at sixteen. The Master Assassin had taken Angelo as a student within the Brotherhood. Angelo cleared his throat and calmly guided the steed forward, hooves against grass filling his ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:25 am

"I see..." Alexandria trailed as she followed Angelo's footsteps. She could remember the time Master Ezio saved her from the streets months ago. She was eternally grateful of him and if it weren't for his rescue, she would be dead. "You seems very fond of Maestro." She said as she reign the horse gently back to the pathway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Angelo turned his head slightly, his hood and mask hiding his face and making him seem rather mysterious, his eyes the only thing that was visible. "He's much more than Maestro to me," he said softly, his eyes falling back on the path ahead of them. "Mentore."(mentor) Angelo took a breath of the air and blinked for a moment, his hands gentle upon the reins. Hardly anybody of the Brotherhood knew of Angelo's origins, or what he had had to do when he first became a true Assassin. Angelo had kept it that way, because many people didn't like those with Templar blood running through their veins. With a deep sigh, Angelo continued to speak. "Ezio stepped in when Templars were ready to kill me. I'm not certain what he saw in me that day, but he brought me to Tiber Island where I began training as an Assassin. Later, when I became an Asassino, I killed a man in the Templar order." Angelo's voice became guarded then, as though he was expecting her to question further, as many had. Whenever he spoke of this, people had always noticed a small amount of emotion whenever he spoke of that Templar that he'd killed after he'd become an Assassin and he'd always been guarded about it, as he doubted any of the other Assassins would accept him if they knew that Templar had been his father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Alexandria noticed Angelo's voice tense up when he spoke up his experience before joining the Assassins. Perhaps he has similar past with her? Hm... Plausible. "I see..." She went quiet for awhile before asking, "Who is the man to you?"

She didn't expect him to answer her right away. Judging how guarded his voice are, she knew Angelo was reluctant to speak of it. As of now, Alex leisurely steer the horse. She hold the rein tightly as she remembers her past and the consequences that come with it. No one except for Maestro knew of her erratic second personality. She hope no one would face her while her second personality is in control. If they did, someone would bound to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Angelo's shoulders tensed slightly and he shifted in the saddle slightly, his reins twisting the reins nervously. He didn't speak for a few minutes, his heart racing so fast that he thought it would explode at any given time. As though the horse had sensed his rider's anxiety, the black stallion slowed his pace to a calm and gentle walk. Behind his mask, Angelo licked his lips and swallowed past a lump that had begun to form in his throat. "He was," he began, his voice dropping in volume as his head began to hang. What he said next could have confused anyone, he was sure. "The Templar man was.....mio padre."(my father)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:40 pm

"Father huh?" Alex whispered, "I would be call an hypocrite if I started to criticize you over killing your father." Her eyes strayed to the sky and she said, "I don't quite care of your lineage. After all, once an Assassin, you shall always be an Assassin."

True to her words, she does not care from which side Angelo was born. To her, it feels like she discriminate the innocent with the guilty one if she started to hate someone base on their lineage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Angelo's head rose swiftly at her words and his eyes traced to her, studying her for a moment. "You truly do not care that I have Templar blood in my veins?" He asked softly, his hands tightening on the reins for a moment. He had a right to question it, as he wasn't used to this type of reaction. Other than Ezio, Angelo hadn't met a single Assassin who didn't care if he was of Assassin blood or Templar blood, as long as he remained loyal to the Creed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Strikes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next