Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
William Belangerie EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
William Belangerie EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
William Belangerie EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
William Belangerie EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
William Belangerie EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

William Belangerie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Name: William Belangerie

Affiliation: Templar and Pirate

Appearance: William Belangerie Assassin_killer_outfit_by_sunsetagain-d816jdn
He stands at 6´1. He has long, black hair that he ties behind his head. He has dark brown eyes, and a small scar on his right brow.

Personality: William is very charismatic. One would think that being a templar and/or a pirate makes him bad, but he is truly an example of a correct human being. He helps the community and invests in other people´s well being.

Favorite Weapons: Sword, Hidden Blades, Flintlocks, Air Rifle.

Strengths:

• Very good when it comes to naval combat.

• Experienced swordsman

• Sharpshooter

Weaknesses:

• He always wonders if he did the right thing by joining the Templars.

• Every time he takes a life, he sorrows. This means he only kills people that NEED to die. He wont kill any guard or soldier.

• He relies on his weapons.

Background/Biography:
William´s family moved from France to Wales. Mostly, because they wanted to meet a new place, and they were tired of their boring lives in Paris. Once in Wales, they had their one and only son, William. Event though people around him talked in Welsh, he talked in French and English. William lived happily in Wales, until his father build a small sailboat. Since then, William decided he will become a widely known sailor. At age 16, when sailing, he saw a battle occurring between a Man-O-War and 2 other small ships. When the battle ended, he went to the Man-O-War, and a very injured Assassin. William took him to his home, where his parents kindly helped him. The assassin, named Edward (not Kenway) trained him and tought him the techniques of an Assassin. When he turned 18, Edward offered him to join the Assassins, but he did not understood well their ideals, nor praised their way to accomplish them, so he refused. Edward, offended of his rejection, swong his cutlass towarda William to kill him, but he reacted fast and only got a small cut in his eyebrow. Right before Edward was going to finish what he started, a ship rammed and boarded the Man-O-War. They assassinated Edward, but instead of doing the same with  
William, they offered him to join the order. They tought him their ideals, of Order and Control. Even tho that seemed severe, they wanted to create a perfect world, and he seemed to like it. A few months later he joined the Order. He kept Edward´s ship and named it "The Argos" in honor of his favourite Greek story. He has worked for the Templars ever since.

I one of his visits to Abaco Island, he decided to explore the wildlife. He was hiding in a bush, observing a flock of seagulls, when suddenly, a group of ocelots jumped and attacked them. After they ended their eating, a small pup went for a little bite, but elders from the group started to bite him and scratch him. William stood up, and scared the ocelots away. The pup, however, was hurt and could not run away. William picked him up, examined him, and found out that he had hurt his leg in the fight. He took it to the Argos, and there, with some medicine, and a small hidden blade-like device, he managed to fix his leg, and add him a little bit of self defence for the next time. The ocelot was special. Unlike his mates, he was completely black. He had heard about this before. Animals completely white or black. William became attatched to the small ocelot, and decided to keep him as a companion. Now whenever he is hunting, or is trapped in a battle, he can always count with Panther going to help him. Even at nights, when he sorrows about the lifes he had taken, Panther, with his bright yellow-orange eyes, comes and lay next to him, to comfort
William.
William Belangerie Black_ocelot_by_vide_fotografia-d4prkkx

Last edited by Necket on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more info)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:48 am

If I had the authority, I would approve it. Well written and the layout is perfect. I am eagerly awaiting approval of this character and I can't wait to see him in action.

Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Thanks Void!
Back to top Go down
Jas
Trusted
Trusted
Jas

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

You're all good to go. APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Thanks Jas!!
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Hey! I was wondering, can characters have animal companions or pets?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:52 pm

I can't see why not. One of my characters, Morgana, has a trained ferret as a pet and nobody has complained about that.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Cool! I want to have like a trained cat, where do I need to put that? And do I need to put a picture or something?

((BTW: The webpage fell down 4 a couple of minutes, does anyone knows why?))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Not too sure. I listed it in the appearance section and the bio but I would just put it under the bio section along with how William acquired the cat. You do not need to upload a picture, but, cats. (≧∇≦)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Does Jas needs to approve again this part?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Take the approval and run for it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

William Belangerie Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Belangerie   William Belangerie Empty

Back to top Go down

William Belangerie
Page 1 of 1