Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Killing Marshall Abel (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:14 am

Benjamin opens his leather bound journal and flips to a page deep in the journal. The page is titled "Marshall Abel."
The entry in the journal goes as such:
"Marshall was born in Paris and served under the French military. Records do not indicate any rank or mission in which he was involved, but my research shows that he may have traveled as far as Moscow under orders of the Templars on missions meant to destabilize the region. He is now in America, under what orders I can only guess. At the time of my father's death he had already defected from the French military and had joined the English. He was in London working with the English military on sanctions to further control the English colonies. My father was funding the political opposition against him, fighting to allow the colonies a measure of freedom and autonomy. Marshall Abel now resides in Boston, staging Templar activities out of the Green Dragon Tavern with the aid of several other Templars. From what I can tell, he seems to be attempting to funnel local resources to the English and impede American and French shipping. I will bring an end to him. I am not an assassin, but I will assassinate him, for my father. He is one of seven.
Addition: Marshall Abel will more than likely no longer use the Green Dragon Tavern, or, if he does, the security around it will be ridiculous. This is thanks to two assassins causing a slaughter at the tavern."

Benjamin closes the journal and puts it back in his jacket. The seven men who killed his father are in America.
He roams the streets for an hour, primarily those around the Green Dragon Tavern. He needs to find where Marshall Abel has gone. The Tavern itself is now guarded on the outside by two redcoats. Benjamin could take them out with ease, but there is no telling how many are on the inside. Marshall Able has connections in the British military, it would take little to staff the Green Dragon with military men.
He continues along the streets, listening to the tension in the air. The revolution has only begun, but it will soon envelope all of the colonies and England and Boston is at the heart of it.
He lets himself sink into the city, feeling its roots, listening to the people. He has not done this in years, not since he was an assassin. He watches the glints of blue and red slide by as he moves faster and faster along the streets, he does not know what or who he is looking for, but his senses do. Then he sees it, a glint of gold, a familiar face. He opens his eyes and focuses on the man... the man from the tavern. One of the two who ran to warn Marshall Abel of the assassins. Benjamin darts to join a group of men talking close to the man. He can hear him now, talking to a group of soldiers in a Cockney accent, "Yeah, assassins, ere in Bos'on. Marshall Abel said they were supps'd to be dead. Ee eaded up to Fort Independence up by the arbour. Said they'd never get em there."
A fort. Dammit. Benjamin closes his eyes. He won't be able to get into that without help, despite how much he dislikes the assassins, he needs their help.
He heads back to the pub where he broke a bar stool over the French Assassin's head and waits. They'll be back their eventually. He has a few ideas for how to draw the Marshall out, but he cannot do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:19 pm

"....and that is why I came to America" said Charles to Torin as he opened the door. He looked down to the floor and saw the broken stool on the ground. Ít has been 2 days already, someone pick that up! he thought. He picked a table near the entrance, to get a little fresh air, because the pub reeked of dead mouse. He was about to shout to the bartender his orded, when he saw a figure leaning on the wall, staring at him. "Hello, Benjamin. Is your temper tantrum over?" asked Charles.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:41 pm

The female blacksmith had a soft smirk playing at the corner of her mouth. Her lighter eyes also showing her amusement at Charles. Her nerves had calmed around the man, neither giving much away to the other. Torin had made it clear she had a rougher job, no details yet even if soot and the smell of metal were a hint.

She had been about to reply when Charles called out to yet another stranger whom she gave a polite nod to. "Pardon him, introductions first. 'M Torin, and you are?" The tone was polite, the same gruff and overly polite if tense tone as from the other night. Back when she had suggested he join for drinks once his temper cooled.

Last edited by GlitchBait on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:27 am

Benjamin smirks at Charles, his face calm and collected, "Careful Charles, there are bar stools in here." Benjamin pushes himself off the wall and approaches the group, "Benjamin Atwood, at your service," he gives a slight bow, intentionally showing the crossed out assassin's symbol tattooed on his chest. "Now that we've all been properly introduced," Benjamin says, laying on his English accent harder than usual, "Would you all like to help me kill a man?" Benjamin smiles, looking around at their faces. He is in a good mood, far different from the last time they all met, when he was ready to shoot Victor.
"Charles, I am sure I have your aid, we were there to kill the man at the tavern. Marshall Abel, a bastard if there ever was one. What of you though, Torin? Would you like to help me kill a man? You look like you could kill, if you really needed to. " He gave her a sinister wink.
This Benjamin should frighten them far more than the gruff man that broke a bar stool over Charles's head. This man could kill, all of them if he needed to.
"If you need some convincing I could tell you a story about my dead father," Benjamin. says looking at the group.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:41 am

Torin was perfectly fine with everything, giving a bright smile to Benjamin as he introduced himself. His voice was familiar enough for her to hazard a guess where she had heard it before. The assassin's symbol got no visible reaction from Torin as if it meant nothing. In truth, it didn't.

Her head twisted to the side when he spoke so openly of cold blooded murder, her visage hardening as if she were dunked in the frigid winter waters of the Hudson. "You wish... To kill a man?" Her expression and the sudden tensing said she was certainly capable of murder, but there was a weariness to it. "I kill enough by association; Sir Atwood, was it?"

The wink from Benjamin forced her to grit her teeth. She was unsure what to make of this man. Logical reaction would have been to run, and she almost glanced to the door at the thought. Tone dropping, "You must have a reason... I would know it if I am to be involved..."

Torin's gaze flicked to Charles, silently hoping she hadn't befriended a couple of foreign killers. She was attempting to gauge the reactions. Getting spooked near people talking openly of murder tended to get a person dead. She had seen it before when stalking the night. Every move was conscious, even shifting to make taking a defensive stance easier to fall into.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 pm

"The reason to kill this man is because he is a Templar. As easy as it gets" said Charles. "But this individual here has its own personal issues with him". He then stared at Benjamin "Now, monsieur, where can we find this Templar scum?"
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Benjamin smiles at Charles's eagerness, despite him dropping the name of "Templars" to a non-assassin. Benjamin looks at Charles, "The woman would like to know why I would have the Marshall's head on a pike, so I shall tell her." He turns back to Torin, "This man is one of the seven responsible for the death of my father. They pinned him to the wall and stuck seven swords in him, a message to my friends. And then their group gave me this," Benjamin taps on the scar across his cheek. "The catch is though, the man is located in Fort Independence, so it's going to be tricky getting in. I have a sort of plan." Benjamin smiles, thinking of how to get ti Marshall Able. All it might take is his name.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Still in her defensive position, she visibly shifted just in case. It was better to be safe than sorry. "Charles... your words mean little to me in their meaning. You speak as if there is something I should be aware of, and perhaps others are where you hail from. But if this man is as Sir Atwood claims, responsible for the loss of his father, why not take it to the authority?" Torin shifted, clearly out of her comfort range before deciding to take a seat and rubbing her dirty hands over her face to try and make her problems vanish. It didn't work though. The two men still stood as if this was casual conversion to be had every Thursday. "Ridiculous question, forgive me. Justice would never be served."

"I will need a drink and a moment." A moment to calm her racing thoughts and still her heart. Memories rising unbidden, causing a new expression to cross her features; a wince. She ordered  drink, muttering about good profits as she passed enough coin for them all to have whatever was on tap here. Only speaking once they were alone again, "Fort Independence isn't the easiest place to be planning to break into. Granted, I may be able to get you in... The Fort receives a steady supply of armaments from the local smiths, which..." She gestured to herself as if it were obvious what she was. It wasn't traditionally a woman's job though, so it might have been missed. "This begs the question... Should something rise later... And I found myself in need of allies, could I count on you?" That seemed to be the important question to answer. She wasn't a woman with many friends or even allies for that matter.

To the usually ornery female, it was obvious this gentleman Benjamin had been hurt by the man he now targeted. It made her reservations lessen if only marginally. She could empathize in a way he might not understand but she would never know if he did. There was a sudden urge for her to scrub her hands clean and instead settled for rubbing them as clean as she could in habit. How did they know they could trust her? Torin was a stranger to both of them, an outside element. Charles seemed a trusting and open enough individual, but he had proven he held loyalties to something hidden, something he was loathe to name. Just as he was loathe to name it, she was loathe to ask for the name. Her drink found itself empty faster than she could account for touching it as she treaded the dangerous waters.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Benjamin keeps a frightening smile plastered across his face, attempting to hide the pain that came like waves from the past. Waves from his childhood and from the war. Memories of dead men with gaunt faces. The tavern was the first time he killed a man, the first time he really thought about the past. He wanted to just see Marshall Able when he went there. He would have let Charles do the killing, now Benjamin is ready to storm the fort, kill as many people as needed. He never really stopped being an assassin, he just stopped calling himself one. There is no escape for their kind.
"Justice, my Smithy friend, is a myth. This world is made by blades and blood." Another wave of pain as he thinks of how similar he sounds to his old mentor, that Templar bastard.
He takes a deep breath, "There are a few different options for how we can enter the fort. Finding our way among a shipment of weapons would work, hopefully. There is also the option of... acquiring the uniforms of British soldiers and turning me in. I'm sure Marshall Abel would love to talk to me." Benjamin smiles at the thought of confronting one of the men who killed his father. He wants them to know who he is and why he is killing them. "Charles, you would get to beat me bloody for this plan," he says chuckling to himself. "And yes, Torin, you would have our aid in the future."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Victor quietly walked out of an alley, and torwards the group.
"Benjamin! I see you've come to. Sorry about Earlier."
Victor shrugs.
"I'll be more discreet next time."
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Far too lost in her own mind to catch Victor's arrival in the tavern at first, Torin gave an almost absent nod to Benjamin. Her mind too busy recalling pooling blood of a member of her family. Even there she was the outsider but nobody around her knew that. Justice was served in its own way to bad individuals. Always through blood though. "There's far more elegance to simply walking in unimpeded. I usually round up the street rabble to make deliveries in exchange for payment. The guards won't look twice at you until you deviate from the path to the armory... which if you have any skill in stealth shouldn't be an issue until you reach the more guarded tiers."

Victor's voice and presence finally seemed to register as she looked up from her musing at an empty mug. "Ah... greetings again..." Torin was unsure just how far this conspiracy ran, but given the way the men interacted she could guess Charles and Victor were old comrades in arms. She didn't know they had just met the same night as she ran across them. "You would need to figure a way out, though... Wouldn't be too difficult to get one of the boats in the harbor to pick you up. Just make it to the water. Coin gets a person farther than friendships often enough." The unspoken part of it was 'sadly further than friendships'. She rose slowly, allowing the two to speak with Victor a moment before she would return with a refill for herself and a fresh pint for Victor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Victor Thanks Torin for the drink, and takes a sip, before turning to Benjamin.
"SO, What's the mission this time around?"
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Charles starts whispering Victor, so he does not distracts Benjamin and Torin with their conversation. "Remeber when we went to the Green Dragon? We were supposed to kill someone but..." he was not willing to say that they screwed up, he was too proud to admit it. "Anyway, we are now doing a plan to eliminate him. Pay attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Victor Nodded.
"Right. I'll try to keep casualties to a minimum."
He smirks, before turning to Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Benjamin laughs, "Well, I was going to steal some red coats and have you all beat me, but I guess this plan works just as well. Let's all get some sleep and we'll put things in motion tomorrow morning." He looks at each of them, grateful for the help. Benjamin turns and walks out of the tavern and into the night to walk around and feel the air on his face. He needs time to think.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:52 pm

"Benjamin, wait." blurts out Charles. "What is the hurry? Come here and drink with us, first round on me, whatever you like." Charles was trying to be kind, after remebering that he had caused Benjamin a breakdown back there at the Green Dragon.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:04 pm

"Not now, Charles, I have things to prepare for tomorrow. We'll get that drink after we do this," he says, heading towards the door. He likes Charles and, yes, even Victor, but he is still not ready to be close to the assassins. He is not ready to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:12 pm

He turns back to the group. "Well, I guess that is all from now. If you excuse, I need to repair my....." Charles is afraid that if he says the name, she will identify him as an assassin."...Gadget." After he rose, he could smell something in the table, ´metal´he thought. And Torin had soot on her clothes and hands. ´She is a smith!´ he thought. He went back to Torin.  "Madame, could you help me with the mechanical parts of this?" said Charles politely, deataching his Phantom Blade and giving it to Torin.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:27 pm

The woman rubbed her temples to stave off the frustration and tension building in her. Tomorrow would find her unhappy and probably asleep in the forge again if she didn't pony up for a room with a bed. She found herself watching Benjamin try to leave with an expression worthy of someone who was hit over the head with a cast iron frying pan; a mixture of painful and bemused while certainly unsure what quite happened.

"First round? You mean third, I think. But unless you want to see what alcohol does to someone like me, I may have to turn down your offer. I have loyalties to buy and arrangements to make before the next dawn it seems. Certain types of folk are only to be found in the dark." Her tone turned to a growl when she said 'someone like me', hatred lacing her voice. Alcohol made her easier to read and quicker to anger in copious amounts.

It was when Charles, whom she gave an accusatory glare at, spoke that she gave pause in the middle of trying to leave. Taking the item carefully, she studied it a while before setting it down on the table. "Strange gadget, friend. But I won't forget you are the one who got me in this mess... what seems to be the issue with it?" She asked but paid no heed to his reply. Already, she was taking the face plate off the box at the bottom to get a peek at its workings with a grunt. "Gears gone blunt, spring needs replaced and the trigger is twitchy. You are lucky not to have had it jam up... I can fix it, yes. But not here."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:35 pm

"Where can it be fixed, madame?" Charles asked "Or shall I give it to you so tomorrow it will be ready for the mission?" Charles was trying to cut straight to the point. He was trying to avoid questions like ´where did you get it´or ´how did it broke´because most of the answer will give away his identity. He told a non-assassin that he was an assassin, the guys robbed him, he told an assassin that he was an assassin, they screwed up the plan. He could not afford telling another person what he was. Maybe she worked for the Templars. It was better to kept shut. If she was his enemy, she could plant a bomb and kill him. He was going to stick to the normal people this time.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Clearing her throat, she eyed him carefully. "Not sure if I want to know who made this, but they did a good job of it. If you let me take it with me, I can have it ready tomorrow. Consider this one time me satisfying my own curiosity." Straightening, she let him decide what to do with his equipment while she trained her expression to one of stoicism. She would give him his chance tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:55 pm

"Merci beaucoup, madame. Shall we meet tomorrow here? Or do you have other reunion place in mind?" asked Charles. He was lucky that she only wanted to do the job. He could not invent an excuse from where he got it. He could not say that he built it, because in that case he would had know how to fix it. But nothing of that matters, as she would do the job no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:09 am

"We will have to meet at the Smithy regardless, which is where my tools reside currently.." Giving him a nod, she slipped the gadget into her cloak for safe keeping until she reached her destination. For now, his assumptions were accurate. She would not ask even if her gaze narrowed in open suspicion. Not today. Already there had been too much happening for her liking.

"Never make a habit of dwelling or lounging in the same place. Being predictable is as good as being dead when you hold too many secrets." She left her warning with him as she shook her head and swiftly made an exit. There were people to barter with and plans to complete before spending her night tinkering with the strange device the Frenchman had given her to fix. There was all in all enough for her to piece the puzzle, but for some reason the pieces continued to refuse to fit together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:16 am

Victor turned to Charles.
"I used to have one of those, but one day it jammed in the middle of a mission. I find them unreliable. then I switched to this." He flashed a small pistol, similar to this: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  Pistol,%20Over-Under,%20Spring%20Bayonet_bayonet%20open_308-311
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:56 pm

"Nice pistol, Victor." He said this in order to be kind, even though he thought it phantom blad was better. " I am afraid I have to go now, I will see you later at the apartment. Au revoir." Charles went out the tavern, and climbed up his horse. He just wanted to rest. He started to think about Torin´s warning. Did she knew he was living with Victor?. Or she knew something about Victor. He needs to keep both eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Marshall Abel (Open)    Killing Marshall Abel (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Marshall Abel (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next