Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Journey to America [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

Journey to America [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:03 am

Charles asked the keeper where Benjamin went. He pointed him the room and he zoomed to the door. "Benjamin! Open the door" No response. "Open the door!"
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:10 am

Benjamin turns over on the bed to face the door, aims his pistol at the door, and fires it too far to the right to hit Charles. "Go away, Charles! The next one won't miss!"
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:59 am

((Mind if I join?))

Many things had happened in the past few days, with everything adding up to less than pleasant circumstances, even with guards pouring around the nearby inn, Torino couldn't help but want a decent Mel and bed to rest in. Heading to the inn Benjamin and Charles habituated at current, she sat down in the open front room. The barkeep muttering about rude individuals and how if there wasn't already a commotion, he'd have the man thrown out. If Torin wasn't mistaken, he may have muttered something about the boy probably being in shock.

It didn't take long for word to travel it seemed as Torin got herself a drink before requesting a room for the night. She didn't plan on going straight up until a shot rang out. The part of her that was curious wanted to go up. The half that talked logically, it warned her against being a reckless fool. Oh wait, reckless was what 'the Ghost' would do.

It was with that thought she gave a rare cooked grin and pulled her hood up after finishing her drink and using the cover of Shadows to creep close enough for the man at the door to see her bulky form apreaching slowly like she was assessing the situation. "Curious..." was all she had to say as her shadowed gaze took in the new hole in the door and the likely flustered man. "In my experience, people shooting at you don't tend to stop. Care to get a drink instead?" Her tone held  bit of terseness, a tension caused by the hole in the door and the shooting... Raising her voice so the person in the other room could hear as well, "And perhaps your friend can join you later. Once there's no hostility?" Inwardly she was cursing herself for being rash and humoring her alternate persona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 9:49 am

As Victor saw charles ran out, he became worried. he hoped nothing bad would happen. he burst out of the tavern, and into the streets, before hearing a gunshot. he quickly ran to the nearest tavern, and saw everyone looking upstairs.
"Right then."
He clambered up the stairs, and then saw the door with the hole, before accidentally bumping into Torin.
"Sorry. Waitaminute, I recognize that hood. your an Assassin. Anyway," He turned to the door.
"Benjamin! Gun. Down. Now." Victor pulled out two of his own flintlock pistols.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Charles considered the proposal. "Victor, put the pistols down. Merci, madame. I would love to go for a drink." He threw a dissapointment look to the door of Benjamin´s room, as if it was intended for him. "I know a great Tavern we can go. We can go there if you like"
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:14 pm

A soft sigh escaped her at the quick turn of events. Did she clarify to them what was going through her head? Granted, when the gentleman had bumped into her, he probably hit her shoulder and hard. Only finding her firmly planted and hard to move though she shifted to lessen the impact. Her calloused hand going to her weapon hilt on pure instinct. "If you say so." She muttered to the stranger who crashed into her.

With a nod to Charles, she turned to allow more hallway space. "I will get the first round in exchange for some understanding, if that is agreeable?" The country was already at war, they didn't need to be infighting on top of it. Though she kept her tone fairly level, willing the tension in it to ease even if she didn't believe it herself. "Whichever is best for you, stranger." Thinking herself a bit of a fool, she tugged the fabric scarf around her neck up over her face, soot from the forge falling from it. It didn't take a psychologist to figure out she was nervous and uncomfortable, despite her outward demeanor and tone.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:44 pm

"You seem uncomfortable" declared Charles. "Is there something wrong? Something we did?" Charles had been here in America only for 3 days, he did not knew if he had offended her. Things were very different in France. For example, people do not hit you in the head with a stool. Charles had an inquisitive look on his face, which was later removed with a blank gesture, "Maybe that look will make her feel more unconfortable." he thought.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Benjamin rests his head on the pillow, his arm still extended with the pistol in hand. He listens to them move away from the door and he closes his eyes. He likes Charles, he does not want to kill him. He barely knows Victor though, he would kill him if needed. They have no clue what he is going through, what he went through. He lowers the pistol and tries to sleep. He expects nightmares.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Shaking her head slowly and not trusting her voice just yet, there was something very off here. She made a gesture for them to lead on before turning on her heel and descending the stairs, careful not to jostle anyone in her path. If they followed, it was plain she slipped past the bar and dropped a couple of coins for the keep, speaking low to him. "For any disturbance.. I'll return later."

Her hand eased off the hilt of a sword and she pulled her cloak tighter as she waited for the others to exit. The man had said he knew a different place, after all. Torin was rather keen on finding out what was going on. The foreign men peaked her interest, clearly not with the British. Perhaps they were opportunists she could garner business from? "So.. what brings you to this town? My given name is Torin, and yours?"
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:27 pm

"Charles Belangerie. I am here because of a mission." Charles stopped there. He learnt to not judge a book for their cover. Although she seemed nice, she could kill him if she caught him off guard. He has been in this paranoic state since he met Benjamin. Charles looked at his pocket watch. The glass pane protecting the handles was shattered, from when Benjamin smashed his head with the stool. "Lets go to the pub, we can continue our conversation there, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:00 am

A noise of assention preceded her reply, which came in the same softer voice but mildly harsh tone as before. Her pause indicating careful choosing of her words. "Charles, then. The pub you speak of is perchance close to the Smithy? It was my intent to stop in to conduct business tomorrow, though it seems if I am to be out and active, visiting Isaiah may be the best recourse. Sooner rather than..." Cutting herself off mid sentence, she clamped her mouth shut under the face mask and gave a frown which extended to her eyes.

"Business with?..." His answer seemed to have not fully registered as she strode out with purpose, expecting the man to follow as she lead the way off the main roads and down a Way or side street. A wary eye was kept on him, though she made no moves to the offensive.  Praying he didn't say he had business with the red coats, another pause in her speech was given. Dictating his answer was crucial to her next action even if she continued moving. He seemed as wary of her as she was of him. Maybe he held to caution after all. Good, she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:46 am

Victor muttered to himself as the two walked off.
"christus , gehe ich zu versuchen und zu helfen, jemand mehr Menschen am Ende tot . und dann gibt es die anderen Mörder , der nur zu Fuß aus in der Mitte von einem Problem . kann nicht sagen, dass ich es ihnen verdenken aber dies ändert sich für uns alle."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:13 pm

"With some associates. Its more like a military mission. We need to see if our troops are working correctly." Charles tried not to say the word Assassins. The lady seemed to be prepared to kill him if she was a Templar, or she could be a female Benjamin and break another piece of furniture in its head. "And, I do not know if the "Smithy" is near" said Charles, not really knowing if he was near, or what a Smithy was. "But I am sure the barman will give us directions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:13 am

Victor thinks for a moment, before running, and catching up with the two.
"Charles, are you interested in finding more Attentäter? because I know where a bunch of them hide out."
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Torin swiveled her gaze to the approaching man and gave a nod of recognition. There was a paranoid note to her movements, almost as if she expected an assault from behind. "Ah. You are military men. That explains much." She flicked her gaze to Charles again and her tension didn't seem to ease. "If you have business to attend, perhaps the drink can wait? If not and either of you know where to find the local smith, there is a tavern not far. That is where I will likely be found for the next couple of days."

She flexed her hands, trying to keep them from wandering somewhere subconsciously dangerous like her weapons as she walked towards her destination with purpose without any need to rush. The men could do as they saw fit, following or splitting off. One thing was clear though, she was going to have a night to drown a bit of things she kept hidden under the potent taste of alcohol.

((I don't want to cause conflicting scenes for my character assuming this is inky a couple days before the thread "Killing Marshel Abel", so I am exiting this thread via stage left! You can always assume to meet up with her later. Sorry for any inconvenience.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:56 pm

(( It's okay.))
Victor gave a small, three finger wave as the girl walked off, And turned to Charles.
"Want a drink? I'm buying. Think of it as an apology, for fucking up your mission."
Victor gave a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:59 pm

"Actually, mon amie, I have to find a place to live. The streets and the floor are no good place to spend the night, right? Maybe a small in will be good. We will have to do it another time. Au revoir" said Charles as he looked for his horse in a nearby stable. He climbed the horse, and ran down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Victor stumbled after charles.
"If It's a place to stay you need, I own a rather large Apartment, Not far from here. you can stay, If you want." He blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:45 pm

He suddenly stopped. He galloped his way back. "Merci Victor, I promise it will only be until I find a house with a reasonable price."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:01 am

"Right."
Victor walked for a while, and eventualy came to a rather nice buidling, and stepped inside. he opened the door, and welcomed CHarles in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to America [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3