Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Journey to America [open] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Journey to America [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

Journey to America [open] Empty
PostSubject: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Charles was walking down the street to meet his Mentor. He had told Charles he had news for him. He was a bit nervous. When he arrived at his Mentor´s house, he stopped and the door and told himself "You can do it Charles" and walked in. "Ah, bonjour" said Èduard. "Bonjour Mentor" responded Charles "May I ask what was it so important for me to come over?". "Oui,oui. Let me tell you something. Do you know what has happend in the Brotherhood of America?". "Oui, its terrible. What do I have to do? Reclute troops, donate armor, tell me." "Actually, we need you need to go to America to rebuild the Brotherhood." Charles glanced at him surprised. "Well, I think I can help them" " Trés bien!, your ship parts in 2 months."  

Charles went outside. He was very surprised that he would go so far in such short time. He went back in. "I am going to need Assassins." "Excuse me?". "It is known that some Assassins survived the purge. I need you to find them and tell me their locations." "I could write some letters... but it will take time." "Also, I need to learn their local tongue, which is....?" "English." "Good, I will go to take books about Englesh in the library, au revoir!" "Its English!"

2 months later. Charles was at the dock, looking for the ship. He was carrying a crate full of Phantom Blades, muskets, cherry bombs and etc. for the local Assassins. He had a small note. It had a place and a date. It read "The Eagle (pub) 20/7"

When Charles arrived to America, he went to the pub. He had bought a horse. He entered it and sat down at the bar. "What can I get for ya?" asked the bar tender. "Uhm...une..which...kay?" "You mean whiskey?" "Oui, whiskey" He thought to himself "I really hope one Assassin speaks French".
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Benjamin sat at the bar in his red jacket, sucking down a glass of something hard, praying that it would help dull the ache in his jaw and arm. Two nights of bar brawls over insulting someones mother have really taken their toll on him. He decides to lay off of it tonight... maybe.
With the recent tension in the colonies he might get himself shot one of these nights.
Benjamin rests his head on his hand to take a look at the Frenchman that just walked in. He is not particularly fond of the French after the war and spending almost a year in a French prison, but some of them can be good for a laugh. Maybe he'll insult this one's mother.
He chuckles as he hears the Frenchman ask for a "which kay."
"Fresh off the boat, ey, Frenchy?" Benjamin asks with a shit eating grin plastered across his face.
Ok, maybe one more night of fighting won't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Charles threw an unconfortable glance at him. He looke at him. He thought to himself " welcome to America! Were people treat you like merde!". "Hello sir." He stopped and saw his ring. "What nice reng you have zere". His first day on America and already he found a Templar.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Benjamin eyes the man over, giving him his full attention. He takes it all in, the coat, the hood, the hidden blades, hell, everything about this man screams assassin. It might be a good idea to let the Frenchman know that he is not a Templar, but what fun would that be? Maybe he could get a good fight out of him. He'll wait and see where this goes.
"Thank you Frenchy, you know, let me pay for that whiskey there, make your stay in good ol' America better." He smiles wider at the man and clenches his first, waiting and ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:24 pm

"Merci, mon amie!" said Charles to show his good manners, even thought one more "Frenchy" and he will loose it. He was sure he was a Templar. He had already fisted his right hand to activate his Hidden Blade.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Benjamin caught the barely audible "woosh" as the Frenchman's hidden blade extended.
"You, know, I'm feeling even more generous," Benjamin says leaning over, "I won't kill you right now," Benjamin flexes his wrist, extending his own hidden blade out to stop at Charles's ribs. Any movement forward by Charles would end with him being impaled.
"What are they teaching you overseas at the brotherhood? Die on your first day here, mon amie?" Benjamin asks, mirroring Charles's accent on the last two words.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:47 pm

"Well, my friend, they have been teaching us to use the Phantom Blade." said Charles as he activated the crossbow and shooted a dart right in Benjamin's shoulder, with enough strenght to push him out of his seat. "Au revouir bastard" said as he ran out of the pub and hid in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Benjamin laughs and pulls the dart out of his shoulder, "Already Frenchy, I'm up for a chase, let's see if the Assassin's are still teaching anything worth learning.
Benjamin heads out the door, drawing out his pistol and holding it cocked and ready behind his back. He makes his way out into the crowd, scanning for the assassin. He didn't think his day would be this action packed.
"Let's see how you handle it when I take your hiding spot away."
He laughs as he raises the pistol to the sky and fires. The crowd disperses in all directions away from him.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Charles heard the blast. He stood still and looked in the corner of his eyes that people were going away. "Merde" he thought "I suppose I need to show this putain my skills." He climbed up a building and continued to run through rooftops. When he saw an open window, he went right through it. What he did not knew was that the other window left to an alley, and that the window was 6 meters above the ground. He twisted his ankle and knocked the air out of him. He reached for his pocket and found a Poison Dart, broke. "Well its not enough poison to kill him, but it will make him past out for at least and hour." He crawled to the alley´s corner, and when cornered, he roloaded his Phantom Blade. With his other hand, he unsheathed his axe, in case he missed.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Benjamin watched as the Frenchman scaled the building and went through the window, he followed behind quickly, cocking his pistol again and drawing the other one from its holster. British troops in the area would be along soon enough to investigate the gunshot, so he needs to make this quick. He smirks, it's been years since he's hunted like an assassin.
Benjamin presses himself against the wall before the entrance to the alley, "Alright, Frenchy, how do you want to do this? Hand to hand, or do I need to shoot you to talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:25 pm

"What do you want from me? I am only an initiate." lied Charles. His Phantom Blade was ready, just one move and the dart will fly to his chest, giving him time to escape. From a long distance, he saw something on his chest. "A symbol, perhaps?" he thought "The Assassin´s Insignia!" He had a confused look on his face. "What are you? An Assassin or a Templar?"
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Benjamin smirks, "Used to be an assassin, but I don't affiliate with those bastards anymore. Definitely not a Templar, the ring's just a keepsake, Frenchy. And if you're going to tell someone you're an initiate, don't be so handy with the phantom blade."
Benjamin slips his boot off and leaves it where it is, barely peaking out from behind the corner, and begins to scale the building to reach the roof.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Charles stood up with great pain and difficulty. He threw the dart in his middle chest. "Now, mon amie, we can make a deal. For now, sleep, when you wake up we talk about bussiness." Charles had a spare rope dart, he could tie him up with that.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Benjamin lays on the ground, groggy and not able to stand up, but not completely out and waits for Charles to approach him.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Charles starts to approach him. Slowly, steady steps. He retracted his Phantom Blade and is using his axe as a walking stick. He brings up a small golden pocket watch from his inner pocket. "Hm. A few more minutes and you will be sleeping like a baby." He takes out the rope dart and tries to tie him up.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 pm

As Charles leans in to tie him up, Benjamin extends his hidden blade and plunges it into the assassin's hand, and then kicks him away. Benjamin lays on the floor laughing heartily. "I'd be out if I was a hundred pounds lighter and not a fan of opiates. Ah Frenchy, good try though. How bout I we go back to the pub now and I get you that whiskey and patch up your hand?"
Benjamin keeps laughing as he lays on the ground. This is the most fun he's had in ages. He can't stand up, but the Frenchman isn't looking to good either.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:26 pm

"Bâtard! Ma main!" said Charles. "Quand je ai mis mes mains sur vous, vous serez souhaitant ne avoir jamais été né!". Charles looked at Benjamin. He seemed to more calmed. He analized his proposal. "Alright, lets go" He helped him up.

By their first drink, Charles was afraid that he had put some poison on the whiskey. By their 6th drink, they had become good friends.

Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:31 pm

"So, Charles," Benjamin asks, "I never asked, what are you doing in the new world anyway?" Benjamin downs another drink, the pain in his jaw finally starting to numb.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:37 pm

"I am looking for esseessens" said Charles, borderlanding unconsciousness. "A purge or something.. Only a few are left. And I need to teach those idiots how to properly use a Hidden Blade!" Charles laughed strongly. "And what about you? What is your story?"
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:43 pm

"Well, between the fall of the English brotherhood, the French and Indian War, and the year I spent in a French prison, I'm done fighting for causes," Benjamin says running his hand over his jaw. "Now I stick to drinking and fighting." Benjamin laughs as he looks at Charles's patched hand.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Charles was not amused by this. "And what about that ring. Where did you got it?"
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:50 pm

"That's a memento from when I got this," Benjamin says, smiling and pointing to the scar that runs from his cheek to his jaw. "So, what did you come here with? Gun? Money? A hope and a dream?" he says, wanting to change the subject from Templars and scars.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:24 pm

"Not much. Ammo, wooden swords." Charles had a sudden idea. "I came here looking for Assassins. But since none of them had shown up, I might eliminate some Templars to kill time. Do you know any Templar? Perhaps someone who owns you a small payback?" As he said this, Charles pointed at Benjamin´s scar.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:53 am

"That debt was paid a long time ago, friend. But there are a number of Templars in the Boston area. If you are really itching for a kill, Marshall Abel, a known Templar, will be hosting a little get together with a number of supporters at the Green Dragon Tavern tomorrow night. I won't do any killing, but I could go with you for a drink if you want," Benjamin says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:15 am

Charles wrote the place on a paper and put it away. "We could go, do you think Assassins will be there?" Charles started feeling drunk. He stood up wobbling. "I think is time I go to sleep." He walked a few steps and remebered "Oh, I do not have a place to live yet." He turned his head and asked Benjamin "Do you know a place where I can spend the night?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to America [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next