Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Yesterday at 2:04 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:57 am

Roger didn't know Cuba as well as he'd like. Perhaps leaving the Templars one day and getting out of the Navy would give him the opportunity to, but for now he had to be here for as little time as possible. He admired the sounds and the smells, recognising many from his own trip to the East Indies long ago. The Spanish loved importing those spices, and it seemed as ever that they were common here. Citruses were the same for that matter.

He smiled, and looked at Elizabeth by his side. He liked having her with her, it was so comforting. It was just something he wasn't used to, but it made him deeply happy to have someone with him, even walking down the street. He didn't even realise they were nearing the basilica. It was fairly simple, but it was nice, and one of the many holy sites within the city. At the door, stood two men dressed in showy outfits. These were Templars.

"He'll be in thaur. Bide stoat, Liz."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 am

Elizabeth "Demon/Satan" Shay

"Well then, I guess I shall see you shortly." Elizabeth made her way into the building. There are no words to describe how nervous she was. Perhaps it was because she was about to talk with the man who killed her parents almost sixteen years ago, and she wasn't sure she would be able to keep herself from killing him. Elizabeth rubbed De Payens's head as she looked around her nervously. She didn't know how she should address Torres. Panther brushed against Elizabeth's leg affectionately, and Elizabeth relaxed slightly. "Okay, just treat him with the same respect you would show to Ah Tabai."

"Greetings, Grand Master" Elizabeth said with a bow as she stood before Torres.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:30 am

Laureano de Torres y Ayala was talking with a man nearby him, dressed in rather typical Spanish gunslingers garb. The old but skilled and wise Grand Master looked to his new guest, and smiled, biding his farewell to his last one, a man bearing a sword with a golden hilt, wrapped in cloth.

"Buenas tardes, miss Shay. I am glad to see that you have been able to attend this little meeting. Do not worry, you will not be asked to take part in these happenings, they are private and most secret. But I will still more than willingly put aside time to meet one of our newest initiates, and one enlisted by a man many thought a stain on our cross. Of course, the same is not said now that he has turned, of all people, the Demon to our cause."

He was rather charismatic for a man of his age, but he was a Spanish politician, and the Grand Master of a secret organisation. If he wasn't charismatic, he'd be dead. He looked at Elizabeth, and stroked his chine gently. He remembered many things in his life, but he had no memory of her trying to kill him. He'd met far too many Assassins in his time to remember every single one, after all. Not to mention the prominence of recent events.

---

Roger looked around, sighing and rubbing his head. He looked at the man by his side, armoured and tall, even wearing a helmet. He seemed to be guarding the perimeter, and had chosen to keep an eye on Stodd of all people. The Admiral felt more than a little intimidated.

"Sae... ever been shark fishin'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:41 am

(Asking El Tiburón, the Shark, if he's ever gone Shark fishing? My God but the Admiral's brave)

The Bloodseeker seemed to make a whimpering sound as the sword of Eden was walked away. Elizabeth gently held her hand over the piece of Eden.
"Oh aye, Admiral Roger Stodd of the Royal Navy. A good man, and very good at his job" Elizabeth said as she removed her mask, and revealed the scars she had received during her torture at the Admiral's hand. "But nobody can break the Demon, or El Fantasma, as senõr Alejandro Márquez calls me. Precious few gentlemen like you and your cousin left in this day and age." Elizabeth held her hands at her sides, and assumed a serious demeanour. "Pleasantries aside, Grand Master, I believe we have some business to discuss? I am sure the Admiral told you about why I am here? Near sixteen years ago, you came in possession of a galleon named the Liberator. That same galleon once belonged to my father, Edwin Shay, Grand Master of the Irish rite. I believe we are to discuss my father's galleon?"

Last edited by Voidmon on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:01 am

(He certainly is! Also a very stupid man.)

Roger brushed his lip, feeling the blood and sighing. Could he not get through a day without some bleeding? He looked at the towering man and groaned, wishing he had his sword with him, but thankful this man at least didn't. The two of them circled, and Roger wished he wasn't such a blasted idiot.

---

"Ah of course, the Liberator. El Libertador, as it is now known. It is a prized addition to the fleet, and one of very few symbols of the Templar presence within the British Aisles, as well as the only symbol of my own impact there. I understand your father used it with pride and ability, but so to do my own men. If you wish to discuss its possession, I would like to ask you what makes you think are more deserving of it than I or my men."

Torres looked at Elizabeth, especially her face. He saw her scars, and was glad to know she was a combatant. Or perhaps even just a sufferer, both journeys fuelled the same fire. He'd seen enough Templars and sailors with enough fury in their souls to know it all comes to the same place in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:25 am

"Perhaps this might answer your question, Grand Master" Elizabeth said proudly as she handed the Grand Master two books that she had kept in her pocket. They were smallish books. Both were covered in black leather, and a large skull had been etched into the cover. "As you can see, I used to be a very successful pirate. Those books are just a brief summary of my logs from the past nine years. I have taken down more ships than anyone I have known, and definitely more than any woman ever could. I have cleared the deck of many a man o' war, and taken down fifteen Assassins on the Admiral's ship with nobody noticing." A sinister smile crept onto Elizabeth's face, and the Bloodseeker let out an ear-splitting hiss as it sensed Elizabeth's rage flowing through her veins at the name she was about to mention. "And I can bring you Edward Kenway's head on a silver plate."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:37 am

Torres looked at Elizabeth when he heard the pirates name. He'd been reading one of the books quite easily, but that name brought him a far more important thing to think about. His fleet was prepared to sail out to find the Observatory, and if Kenway followed them he was certain it'd be Hell. He closed the books, and held one up before pocketing it. He had more than a desire to read on her recent exploits. He handed the other back, and thought carefully.

"I have heard of your deeds, miss Shay. You are not exactly a figure forgotten on the open waters, nor in the houses of the Templars. Some even said that you were simply a legend, something to scare children. To think of being considered mythological, that is quite impressive."

He looked at her weapon, and stroked his white beard. He smiled and let out a soft laugh, as he imagined El Libertador sailing into dock at Havana, bearing the head of the damned pirate Assassin. He thought about the hunt to come, and the hunts that would follow. The Assassins were going to feel this one.

"I will give you your fathers ship, miss Shay. I trust you to use it will. It is currently docked in the harbour, and prepared to sail out. So long as you may get me a replacement, I see no qualms with the decision."

He looked to the woman and smiled at the thought of what having her with them could achieve. She was skilled, and her enlistment into the order had been more than a boost for morale - not to mention the survival of the Admiral.

---

"Fur god's sake Ah didne ken ye waur called Th' Shark! Gonnae-no!"

Roger ducked as a fist swung by his head, and felt another one slam into his shoulder. He groaned and sighed, as the large bastard brushed off everything he did. Roger's hand was bleeding like crazy. He made an important note to not punch body armour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:52 am

Elizabeth couldn't believe what she had just heard. She was considered a legend by some, not as a pirate, but as an Assassin. She had left her mark in the true books of history, and only the people that cared would know of the Demon.
"I will bring you a ship twice as powerful as El Libertador, Grand Master. I swear on my good word as a Shay, I will not disappoint you" Elizabeth said with a great bow. "And I will most certainly bring you Kenway's head." Elizabeth could feel that something was wrong and she tilted her head slightly to better hear. With the aid of her eagle sense, she could tell that someone she cared for was in a rough spot. "I apologise, Grand Master Torres, but it would seem like someone I know has landed himself in hot water." Elizabeth bowed deeply as she said seven simple words. "May the Father of Understanding Guide Us."

Upon seeing the position that the Admiral was in, Elizabeth jumped between the pair, and caught the next punch aimed at the Admiral.
"El Tiburón! Déjalo en paz. Este hombre no es una amenaza, ya que es claramente una locura. And Stodd, what the hell were you thinking?!" Elizabeth stood there as the proud new captain of a galleon, and she put on an air of authority that commanded all the respect that came with her new position. She may have looked like a Demon, but she was actually just worried about the Admiral. She knew that it was almost impossible to defeat El Tiburón, and yet the Admiral had chosen to pick a fight with him. If things escalated, she would be forced to take drastic steps.

---
Translation:
"Leave him alone. This man is no threat, as he is clearly insane."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:40 am

"Whit!? It's nae mah faut! Ah didne ken th' brute was called Th' Shark! Whit kin' ay bludy nam is 'at!"

Stodd frowned as he dodged another swing, this one a bit lazier than the last. It seemed the man was growing tired of the Admiral, and the arrival of Shay only added to that. He looked down at the Scotsman and frowned, before turning and going back to where he came from.

"If Ah hud mah sword... ah, nevermin'. Did it gang weel?"

He looked to Elizabeth and smiled, waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:40 am

"Oh aye. Now let's get you to my ship and patch you up" Elizabeth said softly as she looked at the Admiral's various wounds. Not many people could last long against El Tiburón, but by some miracle, the Admiral had survived the fight.

As she led the Admiral through the town of Santiago de Cuba, Elizabeth stopped at the Assassin bureau, and stole as much medicine as she could carry.

"Alright, men. By order of governor Laureano de Torres y Ayala of Havana, you will, from henceforth, you are to answer to me. If you do not like having me as your captain, then you can find some other bloody ship to work on!" Elizabeth looked at the rather stunned crew, and smiled as she led the Admiral to her cabin.

"Just as I remember it" Elizabeth said happily as she looked around her. "Take a seat, Stodd. I just need to grab one or two things." Elizabeth pulled up one of the floorboards, and retrieved a small chest bearing the Templar cross. "Now let's see to your wounds" Elizabeth chuckled as she set out her equipment.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:48 am

Roger raised his brow, looking around him. He didn't know much about this ship, her father, or her relation to either of them, but he had a few questions now. If her father was a Templar, and a Grand Master at that, he had to wonder how she became an Assassin.

"Hoo did ye end up marchin' by th' Creed? Yer faither was a Grain Master, wi' his ain massife galleon. How'd he lit his lassie turn tae th' wrang side?"

Roger rubbed his head, only to wince as he ran his hand over a wound on his forehead. He didn't even know where half of them had come from, he must've been hit more than he realised. He leant back and let out a pleasant sigh, as his body began to calm down and relax. The little rest they'd had in the tavern after their session had certainly helped him in that fight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:06 am

"Now that is quite the story, Roger" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she began to disinfect the wounds with some alcohol. "My father, Edwin Shay, was the Grand Master of the Irish rite before Morgana's father. He came to the West-indies to do some work for Torres. He was tasked with trading slaves, only they never reached their destinations. He used to free the slaves, that is why he called this ship the Liberator. My mother, Amanda Kruger, was an Assassin from the Southern tip of Africa, or Zuid Afrika, as van Riebek and his children called it. Well, my mother was tasked with killing my father, but they realised they weren't so different after all. My father left the order to marry my mother, and then they had me. For seven years, my parents trained me as best as they could. When I was seven years old, Torres came to our house one night. Mother chased me outside, and told me to hide. I watched as Torres himself murdered my parents in cold blood. Apparently he was outraged at the consequences of my father's actions. He didn't even know that I existed. After that, he burned down my house, and stole my father's galleon after disposing of the crew. I spent seven years living in the swamps of Nassau before I finally stole a brig, and sailed to Tulum to train as an Assassin, so I could kill the man who slaughtered my family" Elizabeth explained as she saw to the Admiral's wounds.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:31 am

Roger was quiet for a while. He didn't really know what to say, or to think for that matter. He just stayed quiet. He admitted that there were a lot of Irish in his life lately, but mostly he was wondering why an Irish Templar got involved with Dutch Africans. He didn't care much, but it had him interested. After a while, he spoke.

"Must've bin heel tae hae tae baw tae heem."

He said with a chuckle, looking at her. He was mostly hoping to not see her crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:11 am

"After everything the Assassins have done to me, I would gladly bow to Torres. Not only did they kill my husband, but they would beat me mercilessly every day since I was fourteen until the the flesh would fall from my back." Elizabeth remembered the sword of Eden that the Admiral had traded for Thatch's head, and smiled. "I'm assuming that when you used that sword of Eden, you saw the world in a different light. You could see things that others could not, and hear things that were said far out of normal hearing range. Am I right?" Elizabeth finally saw to the Admiral's hand. Her touch was gentle, and warm. She didn't want to hurt him, but she had to in order to help him. It was difficult to see him like that, wounded because of a simple misunderstanding.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 am

"Fair point."

roger stayed quiet, as she worked on him. He had more stitches from her than he did from a medic at this point, and the first one she'd given him had been during their own battle. She had a real heart for medicines and care, it was odd to see somewhere like this, in a place were one trip could spell the end for sixty plus people. If his ship went down, hundreds could die. Medicine was the last thing on their mind after survival.

"Yoo're reit, but Ah dornt wanna gab abit 'at sword, nae noo. Dae ye hink Ah shoods bide wi' th' Order?"

He looked at her with a serious gaze. He'd been so sure of leaving the Templars behind, but something about abandoning Elizabeth didn't sit right with him. She had a ship, her own crew, friends, yet he still felt he couldn't do it. He wasn't sure if it was for her or for him, all he knew was he couldn't leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:55 am

"If you want to leave the Order, it's alright by me, Roger" Elizabeth chuckled as she applied a dressing to the Admiral's hand. She pushed aside a large chest in the corner, and pulled up one of the floorboards. Elizabeth turned around, and revealed a long object wrapped in a cloth. "Now I know how much you liked that sword, and it did have a rather aggressive disposition, but I think they all do." Elizabeth handed the Admiral the large object, and sat on the edge of her desk. "Father used to call that sword "Cow". He even said it once belonged to king Arthur. Of course, she's broken, so I don't think she'll work any more. If you want, I can show you how to see the world as I do, the same way you saw the world thanks to that sword. But sensing the world as I do is something completely different." Elizabeth took a seat beside the Admiral and chuckled quietly. It had been so long since she was in this room, on this ship, but it felt as if it was only the other day she was bound for Havana with her father. "If you do leave the Order, promise me you'll at least try to stay safe. I can hold off threats from both sides, but I can't guarantee your safety." Elizabeth buried her face in the Admiral's shoulder, and sighed.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:36 am

Roger looked at the broken blade, running his hand over it slowly. It didn't speak to him. It didn't even try to. It was nothing. He sighed and set it down by his side, looking up and smiling to Elizabeth.

"Interestin' nam. Interestin' history, tay."

He felt like he'd have liked Elizabeth's father. The man must've been quite the adventurer, and quite the commander to run a ship this size. Roger didn't even contemplate what it must've been like running one of the British Aisles Templar rites. He felt Elizabeth rest on him, and gently ran a hand up her back.

"I'll be braw, Liz. Ah can handle myself. Ye ken 'at."

He smiled and thought of how he'd felt holding his old sword. He remembered seeing more, hearing more, feeling more. Perhaps he should take up her training offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:46 am

"I hope so, Admiral." Elizabeth grabbed an old book, and groaned. "I suppose I need to get to know the crew, add a few more guns, and add a few personal touches." Elizabeth looked at the broken sword of Eden, and shook her head. "I'll head to the vault, and see if I can find a way to fix her." Elizabeth burst out in a fit of laughter. "Torres and Kenway are going after the Observatory... for one piece of Eden! I don't even want to know what they would do if they knew about the vault. They'd probably start a full-blown war."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:52 am

Roger laughed and leant back, pulling the sword back to his lap. He really didn't know what to make of it all. It just didn't seem as connected to him, as his old one had. It was odd to think about really, considering his old one had nearly made him massacre a number of people on his very own ship.

"Ah expect we're awreddy in a body, Elizabeth."

Shay was a smart woman, but she wasn't involved in the navy. Roger had seen enough and heard enough lately to know that Europe, America, and the Atlantic wasn't exactly at peace right now. He wondered when and where the first shot would be fired, on whose soil the war would commence.

He looked back at her and sighed again. When it comes, the pirates will be done for, and the privateers will return. She'll be on the front lines, with him. She'll see the same carnage she was used to, but she'll experience something she knew nothing about - the clash of empires and the goal of utter death on all sides and by all people. The pirates stood for something, soldiers did not. He still remembered what it was like to see Spain, after its own issues.

"Sae teel me abit these powers, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:14 am

A sly smile crept onto Elizabeth's face when the Admiral asked about the "powers". She had always known the sense, but she rarely used them.
"Every man and woman on this earth has in them a kind of intuition hidden deep inside. Most never find it. Others it takes years to tease out. But for some, it comes as natural as breathing. I was born with it, and I have known it for my entire life. Few have what the Assassins call, "Eagle vision", but even fewer have what they call, "Eagle sense". What I have, the sense, is rare among men, and thought impossible for women. Any man's senses can be tuned well past what he's born with. If he tries." Elizabeth pulled a knee to her chest, and looked at the Bloodseeker. "With the sight, you can see things that others cannot. You can easily see if a person is friend or foe. But with the sense, you can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel so much more."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:40 am

Roger raised his brow. He wasn't sure what to make of this talk, he certainly wasn't devout when it came to faith, let alone a strong believe of magics or anything along those lines. But, he couldn't deny that talk of Eagle Spirit best described his experiences. He took a long deep breath, and rubbed his head.

"Ah was born in Glasgee, an' lived oan th' streets, havin' tae ned aw Ah coods. Aam sure eh'd hae picked up 'at wee Eagle Sense at some point. Dae ye hae a suggestion fur 'training'?"

He crossed his arms, not sure what to make of any of it. He'd experienced, but he was certain it had more to do with the sword, than with his own mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:27 pm

"Ah, now that, Admiral, is a good question" Elizabeth said with a laugh. Elizabeth removed the Bloodseeker from the Demon's Claw, and held it up to the light so the Admiral could see it clearly too. "Come now, Seth. Show the Admiral what you know." Strange black figures could be seen moving about within the blood-red gem. A scene played out within the Bloodseeker; Assassins fighting against Templars in ancient Egyptian garb. One Assassin stood on his own, at peace, with his eyes closed as an eagle flew about him. The black figures finally merged into a single image; an eye reminiscent of the eye of Horus.
"Now, Seth, are you going to introduce yourself?" The Bloodseeker made a series of strange sounds before the eye disappeared. "He was never really a big talker" Elizabeth chuckled. "It's not easy, Roger. You have to concentrate, you have to want it. Pay close attention to your surroundings, see and hear everything everything that is happening around you, and focus. It's difficult for me to teach it since I've always known it. But I'll try my best."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:19 am

Roger nodded. He wasn't sure what to make of the whole thing, he wasn't even sure if it was worth his time to learn about it. But, he thought it'd be useful. He had no clue how the thing worked, how one could see and hear like that, how ones senses could be so entwined with the world. He sat back and remembered how he'd felt with his sword. He ran his hand over the hilt of the new one and sighed, wondering if it had to do with the blade being broken, or with it just not being his.

He felt some needy connection to that one. As if it had chosen him, as if it had spoken to him because of who he was and how he'd become. He saw Torres' man holding the sword as the two of them spoke, and he seemed entirely unaffected by it. A Spaniard did not have the willpower to rival a Scotsman, that was one certainty Roger knew.

"I'll hae tae learn oan mah ain 'en. I'll make ye prood, aam sure."

He smiled and looked at the Bloodseeker, and frowned. Perhaps its relation with Elizabeth's was the same as what he thought he had with the sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:47 am

"I know you will, Roger" Elizabeth chuckled as she looked at the shattered sword of Eden that she had always known as "Cow". She couldn't help but feel like she owed him something. "I can always get the sword back for you. That's only if you want me to. I can sneak in at night, replace it with a fake, and Torres will be none the wiser. Of course, I'll need to find a forge somewhere in order to make a fake." Elizabeth ran her fingers through her hair as she looked around her cabin. She needed to get her things from the HMS Queen's Night, and bring them to the galleon. She wasn't entirely sure how she was going to bring all the skulls onto the galleon without a few people noticing.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Roger looked at Elizabeth for a moment, and then down to Cow. Two swords like this... he'd be unstoppable. And also a little greedy. He wasn't entirely sure really - maybe it'd be best to abandon the other one. If Torres or his little pal tried to harness its powers, they'd notice with a false. He ran his hand through his hair and shook his head, smiling.

"Nae, it's braw Elizabeth. If Ah happen tae gie th' chance, I'll gie it back myself, but fur noo let's lit 'at cheil rin aroond wi' it."

He smiled up at her, and leant back, running his hand through his hair. He closed his eyes again, trying to concentrate. He didn't feel anything. He sighed, and sat up, before getting to his feat. He sheathed the blade, and donned his hat, before looking to his friend and nodded happily.

"I'll be headin' back tae th' Queen's Nicht. Ah swatch forward tae seein' ye oan th' waters."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next