Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Elizabeth looked at William with a serious look on her face, "Not only are you going to drop me off at Port Royal, you are going to turn me in. When we reach port, you're going to take me to the prison and you will personally lock me in a cell. Hopefully beside Vane, or Bonny and Read." Elizabeth looked at the deck in thought, "If the Templars will not listen to me, and if they decide to execute me, with or without child, I need you to make me a promise. Promise me that you will attend my execution, it would be nice to see a friendly face before I die."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:23 am

Port Royal wasn't big enough for Stodd's fury to maintain itself anymore, and as it slowly began to subside, he nodded softly. Sitting down sounded pretty nice, actually. He was feeling a little bit light headed after all the yelling and barking and pointless anger. He rested his hand on his blades hilt, as he often did, and bowed his head respectfully to the woman, an arm out and pointed to the captains cabin.

"That sounds like a fine idea, Morgana. If we are of similar minds, chances are we'll need to talk for quite a while before we finally manage to get all of our intentions with that... woman, officially put into action."

For now, the Commodore was going to not linger on the Irishmen and their hidden speech. He'd never learnt the tongues of the Isles, not even that of his own family. He liked English, and if it meant he was often the victim of less-than-silent judgement, so be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:05 am

"If I had to tell you that woman's life story, we would be sitting around for days on end" Morgana laughed as she led the Commodore into the captain's cabin.

"If Torres had been more subtle with his undertakings, we wouldn't have this problem, Elizabeth Shay would have been one of us" Morgana explained as she took a seat and gestured for the Commodore to do the same. "But he wasn't, and now we have a very powerful enemy. I've heard that the demon is in possession of a very powerful fleet, some twenty ships strong. Assassins, Pirates, even a few former Templars, they all side with her. If we don't want another full-blown war spanning from the coast of America all the way to Switzerland, we'll need to take her on land, quietly." Morgana stared into a glass of whiskey pensively as she thought of the demonic woman that she was plotting against. "She has a spy in the Order, but I am yet to discover the identity of this traitor. However, we should concern ourselves with how to capture her, it's not as if she is going to surrender willingly."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:45 am

The Commodore sat, his hand across his neck as he thought for a moment, scratching. He'd not known many people like this woman, with not only ties amongst enemies and allies, but with the ability to rally them all to her goal. Such numbers, and such loyalty, was something he'd had the fortune not to face. It would be a challenge. He looked out the window of the captains quarters, and saw his great frigate sailing by. That would be the first duty in Port Royal then - repairs, and upgrade.

"Tell me, why do Assassins, Templars, pirates, all people of all walks flock to this woman? What about her breaks the bonds of their hatred and creates such brotherhood? There must be something. I doubt any degree of wealth could be the cause."

He thought about the War of Spanish Succession, and how entire nations with differing ideals and goals came together to fight their greater enemies - on both sides. But that was for an empire, for countless political reasons. Unless this woman held more sway than he expected, it just didn't click in his mind.

Speaking of, his mind was soon to wander. The St. Irvine had done him well for near fifteen years now, more than half of his career, but if they wanted to try out a fleet of twenty ships, they'd need something more. They'd need a ship of the line - a man-of-war. It'd be hard to get one in his hands, but if he spoke to the right people, he'd be able to get it, even if at a huge cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Morgana sat in the great leather chair, sipping at her whiskey as she thought of the Commodore's question. She herself had never given the matter much thought, and now that she had, she found it quite unsettling.
"Perhaps she entices them with the promise of money or drink? She used to spend a great deal of time amongst the more influential pirates, she even became one of the more influential pirates, more so after they lost Nassau. I have heard that she once worked with Ingela Gathenhielm of Sweden. The Assassins will always rally behind one of their own, even if most of them hate her guts. She takes in those that have betrayed the Templar order, keeping them safe from Templars and Assassins. Rumour has it, she is running a phantom rite. But that is little more than a rumour, I can assure you." Morgana handed Devin an egg and watched as the starving ferret devoured her offering. "I personally think that she has kissed the Blarney stone, not only gaining the gift of eloquence but also became a silver-tongued serpent that always gets her way. How else could she gather so many men? Amass such a fleet in so short a time? I wouldn't be surprised if she gathered the armies of the nine circles of hell as well as the devil himself." Morgana couldn't help but laugh, "Maybe she is not a demon, maybe she is the devil's incarnate?"

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:49 am

Stodd gelt a rather cruel grin seep across his face, as he tapped his fingers on the table before him. He didn't laugh, when Morgana made her joke. A number of thoughts surged into his mind, and he found it hard to push them away. 'Devil', 'silver-tongued', 'the nine circles of hell', it was all he needed to know what he wanted.

"Cut out the tongue of the serpent. Cast the devil from it's home. And leave her in a desert of flaming sands, with the flakes of flame around her."

Stodd looked up to Morgana, smirking as he stood, and walking around the cabin he spoke, trying to emanate the same voice and power he did to his crew, and on rare occasions, more 'official' representatives of the Royal Navy.

"You're right, Morgana. A capture would be more beneficial to us, and especially to the goal we might have in mind. We can't let her keep spouting whatever it is that get's her so much power. We capture her, and rather than end her life, we'll do something worse. We'll cut out her tongue, lop off her fingers, see how much of a craftswoman of words she is after that. We cut off her ties to the Assassins, the Pirates, even the Templars, and make her less than nothing, even if that means marooning her on some God forsaken hovel in the middle of the Atlantic. And then, we take her ship, and any ship available to her, and burn the thing until it's no more than a broken mess of beams and charcoal. Then just leave her to rot in whatever might be left of her old power."

Stodd didn't realise it, but at some point, he'd drawn his sword. He cleared his throat and tucked it back into his sheath, looking back to the captain and Grand Mistress of her rite. He returned to his seat and looked at her, plain faced. He didn't need to ask what she thought; he expected her to tell him anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 am

Morgana O'Reilly

"That does sound quite charming, Commodore" Morgana chuckled before she allowed a stretch of silence between them. "If we mutilate her in such a way, we'll not only have her former lover to deal with, but her husband too. Ruthless men, the both of them." She thought of Elizabeth's words to her, before the demon was taken away by the unknown Templar. "I can only assume, from her actions and her words, that she is with child. We must dispose of her before she is able to bring her demon child into this world. If Elizabeth Shay has done all that she has because her parents were exterminated before her eyes, imagine what her child would be capable of? It could very well cause the downfall of the order."

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"William? Did you hear me? I must be taken to the prison at Port Royal." She had a rather grim look on her face and she moved a hand to her neck as she thought of her certain death at the gallows before she hung her head. "I apologise if I have asked too much of you. You are welcome to drop me off at Port Royal where I'll turn myself in" Elizabeth said sadly before she looked up to William. "I'm sorry, William. I've had a good run, but it's time I turned myself in. I just don't have much fight left in me. Besides, what do I have to fight for? All my friends are gone."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Stodd froze up for a moment, and in a sudden fit of ecstasy and lunacy, cackled like a drunken maniac. He looked to Morgana, grinning wide. He didn't expect her to have a family, but this... this changed everything.

"With child... Perfect! We'll take that little runt from her, we'll taunt her with the knowledge that we have her only child. We'll make her chase us across the seas, I've seen greater people go insane over far less than a child... And then, once she finds us... Then..."

Stodd had his fists together tight, imitating the motion of strangulation. He didn't think someone like her could possess the emotion required for love, let alone conception. It would make her all the easier to manipulate. He'd never say it to Morgana, but this sort of stuff is what made him glad to not have to deal with women in the navy.

"Husbands and lovers... that'll be a challenge. I'm sure they'll carry out the very same vendetta against us as we would against them. Would you happen to have any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:56 pm

"Oh it will be a challenge, Commodore, seeing that one of them is in the Templar Order. I can't tell which. As for suggestions, we could always have the child thrown to the dogs, make her watch as her spawn gets torn apart? Torture her husband and her former lover before her very eyes?" Morgana was a woman who favoured diplomacy to destruction, but she was definitely going to make an exception for Elizabeth.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 pm

William continued to move the helm. He refused to answer. In the years that had passed, he had killed a lot of people. He learnt the rules of the world. You either kill or die. He had fought for several years, deciding to live. Now, he was seeing his friend, giving up. She did not wanted to fight anymore. She was going to turn herself in. She had no friends.. What? And what about her husband? And her son? A mother should love his baby. Something was wrong here. "And your baby? Do you want you offspring to live in jail with you? I have seen some of this men kill children, just because they wanted to. And the Templar, they are going to kill all your relatives, if you have any. They are going to assassinate everybody who once spoke the name Elizabeth Shay."

(sorry for not answering, i was busy Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:01 pm

"There is no child" Elizabeth said calmly, "Whenever I go up against the British Navy, I feign pregnancy. I only lied to you so that should the British catchup with us, you would make my lie more believable. Trust me when I say I never wanted to hurt you, William. You are one of my oldest friends, the only one that's not dead or imprisoned. That is how it is going to stay. You'll not die on my account! I won't allow it!" Elizabeth tore off her robes, the old cloth still tightly wound around her chest. She lifted up her left arm with the large soaring swallow tattooed on her wrist, and more than fifteen smaller ones wrapping around her arm as if they were following the larger one in flight. "Amanda and Edwin Shay, my parents" Elizabeth started as she pointed to the two swallows nearest to the larger one. She moved her finger down her arm, stopping at each swallow, assigning a name to it, "Anne Bonny, Charles Vane, Edward Kenway, Edward Thatch, Jack Rackham, John Cockram, Josiah Burgess, and Mary Read. They're all either dead, or rotting in prison. They were all my friends. They were a family to me!" Elizabeth pointed to the rest of the swallows along her arm, "Brothers and sisters of the brotherhood and a few good pirates that nobody will care to remember." The tears were streaming down her face by the time she had recited the names, "I watched them all die! I watched as they were stabbed, or shot, or as they hung at the end of a rope at the gallows!" Elizabeth looked up at William with tears in her bright blue eyes, "They're all gone. They were the ones that I fought for, that I lived for. Do not make me get another, not for you."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:37 pm

(ooc:
"There is no child"

William's Reaction :   )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:54 pm

William letted out an acceptation grunt. "Fine Elizabeth. But since I would not see you again..." William hugged Elizabeth. It lasted a minute or two, because Will was looking for a back pocket. "I wanted this to be a surprise, but here you go." William had a very burnt ring, which once had an insignia on it, but it faded onto ashes. "I found it on a Templar ship. The captain said that Torres himself had given it to him. I think it may have once belonged to your parents. " He left the ring in Elizabeth's hands, went to the helm and sailed onto Port Royal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:14 am

Stodd scratched his chin, thinking for a moment about the consequences that could be experienced should this attack actually go through. The more thought about it, the more it worried him, yet it did less than nothing to deter him.

"If one of them is a Templar, surely one of us could pull some strings. I'm not high in the Order, but the fact is I'm a tie to the Royal Navy. surely that'd have more value than the lover or husband of a pirate. Or is there more to this woman I don't know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth looked down at the burnt ring resting in her hand, "It was my mother's old Assassin ring. I never thought I would see it again." Elizabeth calmly threaded the ring onto her necklace and watched as Port Royal came into view once again. "I'm sorry" Elizabeth whispered as she clutched the pendant that hung against her skin. She rubbed her neck with her hand when they sailed past Rackham's corpse locked in a gibbet. He was one of the liveliest men she ever knew, he made her laugh whenever she was depressed, and drank with her whenever they could. She remembered his smile when he saw her at his execution, she cried like a baby when she saw the life leave his eyes as he did the hempen jig at the gallows. "So this is how I'm going to end up? My corpse tarred and put on display as a warning to pirates and Assassins?" Elizabeth folded up her robes and put her robes and boots into the bag that held all her poisons. She grabbed one of the vials of poison and put it in her pocket. "There should be some Assassins at Inagua, they'll know what to do with my things. Don't worry, they won't kill you."

Morgana O'Reilly

"We could, aye, but what for? She's close friends with Bonny, Kenway, Read, and Vane. All of them are currently in prison at Port Royal. Maybe we could press them into giving us all the information they have on Elizabeth Shay? We would have to be delicate with Bonny and Read as they may both be with child." Morgana shook her head and laughed, "Never been one for interrogations, but this will be entertaining. Until we find her husband and former lover, we could torture her friends before her very eyes. We should even throw Rackham's remains into her cell with her."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:20 am

Stodd groaned as he heard the names of some of the most infamous pirates to have ever lived, each as much of a bastard as the last. He'd heard the stories of Vane, the pirate once a legend and now little more than a locked up nitwit, singing and snivelling like the madman he was. Then of the bastard Kenway, who'd done innumerable damage to both the Templars and the Royal Navy with his ways, only to be taken in like the misguided runt of the litter. Read and Bonny, he knew of them and their ways, as well as their capture, in which the utter ineptitude of Rackham and the crew caused two of the more famous female pirates to fall to their attackers. Each and all nothing but examples now of the dying breed.

"I have a feeling Read and Bonny are going to be off limits once we dock, Morgana."

Stodd pulled from one of his pockets a small note, the very same he'd been carrying when the two first bumped into each other in Kingston. On it was the mark of the British Empire, a wax stamp to seal the letter - though it was broken. Stodd had taken his time to read it when he arrived at Kingston, and knew it'd be something that interested Morgana given their current situation.

"My acknowledgement of an invitation to the execution of Anne Bonny and Mary Read. Lawes invited me only after hearing I was nearby, knowing I'd likely want to see the display. I've also heard Vane's gone completely insane, after his marooning. The only one we'd be able to play with would be Kenway, and that bastard'll be harder to crack than any other."

Stodd leant back, rubbing his head and groaning again. He'd be able to get them into the Fort, thanks to this invite, but he had no idea if they'd be able to get any degree of alone time with any of the pirates - even Shay. If she got in there, they'd be doomed.

"... What's your opinion on masquerading as a British noble? Perhaps the wife of a Commodore?"

The sudden idea could be risky, but it could also work in their favour, if all went well.

Last edited by FallenSanity on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:31 pm

"Playing the role of the dutiful wife has never appealed to me, Commodore. But if it's the only way I can get my hands on that bitch, so be it." Morgana thought of what the Commodore had said, that they might only get their hands on Kenway who would, in all likelihood, refuse to talk. "I have ways of making anyone talk, Commodore. When I'm done, Kenway will be singing, and Vane will be talking."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:37 pm

"I trust your abilities, Morgana. I'll get you to them, and then you can do whatever you wish to anyone you want, just so long as we both reach Shay."

Stodd hadn't had the pleasure of meeting Kenway before; he'd seen some of the damage the man could cause though, and expected any meeting he'd have with the Welshmen would be littered with very enjoyable punches and kicks, before Morgana got her chance with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:24 am

Morgana laughed as she thought of what she was going to do to Elizabeth Shay and the others.

"Grand Mistress, you won't believe what just happened" Patrick exclaimed as he burst into the room.
"What is it, Patrick?"
"The demon! Elizabeth Shay! She's turned herself in! She's sitting pretty in a cell in Port Royal's prison!" Morgana almost choked on her whiskey in disbelief.
"Well I'll be damned. Let's get a move on! Patrick, you and Seamus should get into uniform. We're going to hell."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:33 pm

""Fine Elizabeth" said William. "Are you going in for yourself, or I need to turn you in?" He could improvise any story. He found her in the sea trying to drown herself, or that he bought her as a slave. However, he was worried about what he would say, because the may change her death sentence depending on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 pm

"I don't know, Will. I just don't want you to die in all this madness that I caused because I couldn't control my emotions." Elizabeth looked at docks as they grew nearer. "I can just imagine Morgana's face now. If you turn me in, they'll treat you like a hero. If I go myself, I probably won't even make it to the prison gates."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:43 am

Stodd didn't skip a beat. He got up and made his way out of the cabin, calling back to the captain only after he'd leapt across to the St. Irvine.

"Morgana! You might want to get any of your crew that'll be coming with you over here, because I doubt docking a pirate ship at Port Royal will go over very well!"

The Commodore entered his own cabin and looked around, smiling as he began to prepare himself. He removed his belt, simple brown leather with similar sheaths, and with a blade of strength rather than show. He took off his hat and sat it down on his desk, before grabbing another and putting it with his show belt. He went around to his chair and grabbed the large blue coat, with golden and white details, and pulled it over himself. He buckled up his white leather belt, and grabbed from the nearby rack a pure, clean blade, with a hilt of decorate gold - a single gem, all the way from India, sat on its pommel. He grabbed his hat and made way outside, holding it under his arm. Slowly, the St. Irvine had started to turn into the nearest harbour of Port Royal.

"This is promising to be an interesting day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:25 am

Once Stodd had left, Morgana quickly changed into a different set of clothes before she pinned up her hair before she slipped on her wig, and pinned it in place. Devin leapt into her pocket as Morgana grabbed the rifle and left the cabin.

Patrick and Seamus were waiting for her on deck; dressed in their Dragoon uniforms.
"Come on, lads, we're going to hell."
"Aye, Grand Mistress."
"Aye, Grand Mistress, or should we be calling you Grand Master" Seamus asked with a laugh. Morgana slapped him on the back of his head before she boarded the St. Irving, and fixed her bright red coat before she sought out the Commodore.

"My apologies, Commodore, but I thought this more practical garb for our mission." Morgana fixed her tricorn hat, and slung her rifle over her shoulder. She looked exactly like an officer of the British Royal Navy. "It will at least help me get into the prison."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Stodd smiled at the captain, as he made way to the railing of his frigate, looking out over Port Royal. He looked up at some of the hanging gibbets, with a range of skeletons and sickly dying men hanging in them. He had to admit, it must be a harsh way to go.

"I'm sure that outfit will get you by. In the end this is all meant as an example anyway; showing it off to a few more people isn't exactly something the Governor is against, that's for sure."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:53 am

Elizabeth "demon" Shay

"Elizabeth? What the devil are you doing here?!"
"I'm sorry, Charlie, but I've had a good run. It's time that I finally accept what's coming to me" Elizabeth answered as she was led past his cell.
"So that's it then?! You're giving up?!"
"Aye" Elizabeth said sadly. She could hear Vane's shouting as she was led away. After a while, he returned to his mindless singing.

"Get in there, demon" the guard snarled as he shoved Elizabeth into the cell beside Mary Read. Elizabeth waited until the guard had left before she took a seat on the cold stone floor.
"Elizabeth, why?"
"You know why, Mary" Elizabeth sighed as the cold cut through her like a knife.

Morgana O'Reilly

"At least it's nice and cool in here" Morgana laughed as they entered the prison. Devin was still hiding in her pocket, growling at Vane's singing.

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next