Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

The legacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Austin gave a nod in agreement with Seth not trusting Calum and leaned close to whisper to the Egyptian god. "I don't trust them either. In fact, I rarely trust anyone. Beckett and Shay are pretty much the only two people I have interacted with for years, after my imprisonment at Abstergo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:54 pm

"Seth sorry for what happened to Donnelly. Seth knows feeling of imprisonment. Not pleasant." Seth looked to Ember, and smiled. If it weren't for Ember, he'd still be stuck in the damned stone.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Austin couldn't help but give a soft chuckle and flipped through his playlists on the iPod. "If they hadn't accidently left my door unlocked, I would be dead by now probably. Gone mad from being in the Animus too long. I guess I should count myself lucky that I didn't go mad." He fell silent for a moment, the face of his ancestor flashing into his mind's eye. "I guess Ember isn't the only one closely connected to her ancestors."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:28 pm

"Austin have lucky break. Seth happy Austin not dead. Austin special to Little Dragon, like brother." Jack let out a disgruntled growl, and Seth chuckled quietly to himself. "Seth say Austin is like brother to Ember. Jack is Ember’s brother."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:32 pm

At the mention of a brother, Austin added to Jack's growl with his own and had to set his iPod down before he crushed it. "Ember's lucky to still have her brother at her side and not have to deal with a family curse like I do." Austin looked out the black window, a hand absently stroking Vixen's russet red fur. He didn't speak and didn't want to, not unless someone prompted him about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:47 pm

"I-I didn't know that I even had a brother" Ember said softly as she finally stirred. "Jack and I were separated at birth. We were at Bethlem at the exact same time. Fate brought us back together. As you can see, Jack wasn't dealt the same hand as me."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Austin gave a soft grin in Ember's direction and shrugged. "Doesn't matter if he was separated from you or dealt a different hand. You still have your brother. Mine...mine betrayed the Assassins for the Templars and now it's my curse to bring him down." Austin's face formed a frown as he said these words and his head swiveled back to the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:07 pm

"I suppose you're right" Ember said softly. Bud scampered over to Jack, while Lou remained with Ember. The two cubs licked the twins happily. "I wonder what Vixen thinks of the babies?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:30 pm

"I let her out to explore the limo, but she doesn't seem to want to." Austin said, glad to be off the subject of his brother. That was one of the reasons why he'd talked to Ember alone after she'd said that they were going overseas. Her father was a templar general so he might know where Garrett was. Vixen gave a yawn and curled into a tight ball, her thick tail swept over her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:48 pm

The limousine came to a halt outside a hotel. It looked really nice, and safe.
"Calum, this is where you and your team will be staying while we are in London." The chauffeur opened the door to let Calum and his team out, then set off to get their bags. "We will remain in contact" Ember explained as she tossed a phone at Calum.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Austin grew nervous, his eyes scanning their surroundings. It wasn't that he didn't feel safe here. It was the fact that Ember would take him to see her father: a Templar, enemy of the Assassins. Austin wondered what the man would think when Ember brought him an Assassin, especially an American one. Benjamin didn't seem as nervous as Austin. In fact, he looked rather relaxed as his eyes looked upon the city. "I don' know why," he said softly, turning to look at Ember, his eyes sparkling. "Bu' this place kind of reminds me of home." And by home he meant Australia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

Location : Louisville, Kentucky, United States, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Lanieka.

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Calum nodded, and his group merely exited the limousine. Mitch merely looked back towards where Austin was, and said, "I also heard that Harrison Ford is in it!", and merely walked into the hotel, smiling. Tyler and Olivia followed silently, and Calum, holding the phone, merely said, "Glad to know you prefer an entire half of a team to stay separated. Not a wise move, in my opinion. Or, is it cause you don't trust us fully? I have my suspicions.". He merely patted the car, and said, "See ya later.", and entered the hotel as well, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Austin growled again at Mitch's remark and balled his fists for a moment before taking a deep breath to calm himself, very much like his ancestor had done while Benjamin simply stared after the guys. "That Mitch fella seems to enjoy teasin' you, Austin."
"Yea, well it'll wind him underneath my boot someday."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:24 am

"I don't like them too much either. Cocky and disrespectful" Ember said with a sigh as she stretched out, and made herself comfortable. "Take us home, Frederick." The limousine pulled off, leaving Calum and his group behind. She looked to the others, and chuckled softly. "Peace at least."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:33 am

"About time." Austin snorted with a grin on his face to imply that he was teasing. Benjamin gave a small chuckle and shook his head before he turned to Ember.
"Why are they here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:40 am

"They were going to help with the situation in Paris. But, time was fucked up somewhere, and now we are in 2016." Ember switched on her phone, and showed Austin and Benjamin the date. Ember looked a bit down. She and Jack had missed their own birthday.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:25 pm

"Time is faster than I remember," Benjamin commented, looking out over the city of London with Austin's pair of emerald eyes looking out the limo as well.
"Doesn't really seem like 2016 is any different than last year."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:22 pm

"Well, it's still early in the year. Aside from the death of David Bowie, nothing has really happened." Ember looked out the window, and smiled. A large modern building had come into view. "Welcome to my home" Ember said happily. The limousine came to a halt, and Ember leapt out of the limousine, racing off into the house. Jack kept a hold on the cubs, and stared in awe at the building before him. He raced inside upon hearing Ember’s screams.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Austin and Benjamin both bolted after Jack, Austin holding Vixen to his chest. Neither one of them knew what was going on but Benjamin had a feeling it was nothing good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 pm

As soon as Ember heard everyone enter the house, she held up her hand as a signal for them to be on their guard. She pulled her gun from its holster, and quietly followed the trail of blood. The trail led into the parlour where a pile of Assassin corpses awaited her. She knew them all. Two Assassins were nailed to the wall, a message painted in blood between them.

"You're next, Shay!"

Ember fell to her knees, buried her face in her hands, and sobbed violently.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:21 pm

Benjamin immediately went to her side, sensing the two Ancient Assassins scatter to each corner of the room as though protecting the room as best as they could. Austin cursed quite colorfully and freed his twin pistols, making sure they were loaded and looked around, standing with his back to the Benjamin and Ember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:18 pm

"We need to get out of here, now" Ember said sadly. She forced herself to her feet, and looked at the two Assassins nailed to the wall. "Daz... Patches... I'm so sorry." Ember turned to Austin and Benjamin, and hung her head. "You won't like this, but we are going to have to stay at my father's house, Shay Manor."

(Should we continue this in another thread?)

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 pm

(That's up to you. We can if it makes things easier)

Austin didn't say much and Benjamin merely looked over to where he saw the Ancient Assassins, who turned their heads to look at him, concern in their eyes. "Will i' be safe?" Benjamin asked, not doubting Ember but not really liking the fact that the Shay Manor was her father's place; a Templar's place.
"He won't kill us on sight, will he?" Austin asked, attempting at a light hearted response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:21 pm

"Believe it or not, that's the safest place for us right now. Nobody will come after us while we are there." Ember grabbed a small hard-drive from under the couch, and dusted it off. She didn't want to say anything, but the bodies were of half of the London bureau. "Let's- let's just go."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Benjamin looked to the Ancient Assassins, who all gave their reluctant approval. This was obviously not a safe place anymore and Benjamin quite agreed. Austin gave a reluctant nod and looked around, his guns still out and ready to be loaded and shot just in case. At least going to her father's house was a good way for him to meet the man and ask him a question about his brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   

Back to top Go down

The legacy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next