Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A day in the life (Open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A day in the life (Open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A day in the life (Open) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A day in the life (Open) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A day in the life (Open) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A day in the life (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprite392
Sprite392

A day in the life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A day in the life (Open)   A day in the life (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:12 am

Romeo Guedon had put on his robe, and gotten ready to go stop a beheading. From what Romeo had collected, the man that was getting his head cut off was innocent enough. He'd payed his taxes and such, but they only reason he was being beheaded was because the local tyrant wanted more money, and this innocent man didn't have enough.

Unfortunately enough for Romeo, the beheading was quite a while away. He tried to find as many shortcuts as possible, going through shops and cutting corners. He eventually found a shortcut that would lead him straight to the beheading. It was a rich man's house, and seemed to be the house of the tyrant. As such, there were templars dotted around the house in different areas. Romeo went in through one of the windows, where one of the templars was standing. He flicked out his hidden blade (Oddly enough, he only had one), and stabbed the man in the back, pulling him out of the window and dropping him into a hay bale below. Romeo climbed in.

After going through the house, and killing templars that were in his way, Romeo climbed out of another window, and climbed onto the roof, watching the beheading, and trying to figure out a way to attack.
Back to top Go down
luxypirate
luxypirate

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life (Open)   A day in the life (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 pm

((gonna join once my caracter gets approved>.<))
Back to top Go down
TimeCraked
TimeCraked

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life (Open)   A day in the life (Open) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:03 am

(OOC: Hope 'tis okay that I'm joining..! ^.^ )

It had been a few days since Alphonse had been to the Sanctuary, and he was out of the loop on the latest Templar movements and such. Even so, Alphonse had listened in on a conversation earlier that day, by accident oddly enough, about the wrongful execution of an innocent man in downtown Paris, nearby to the house of a local rich tyrant and member of the Templar order. Deciding on his intuition to go and investigate further, he snuck his way into the tyrants house to find out more before he jumped the gun and went into an assassination and/or rescue attempt without any preparation.

While Alphonse had been waiting in one of the back rooms of the Tyrant's house for the perfect moment to pick off the Templars in the way of him and the window he was going to use to get to the top of a building and watch down and plot a plan. But just as he was about to come out from his hiding place and kill off the Templars, another member of the brotherhood came through and offed them for him, before going out the window and up onto the roof. "Hello, Brother." He bowed his head towards the other Assassin as an acknowledgement to the brotherhood, before looking down on the beheading and thinking. "They have a major weakness on the left side of the podium, their security posting is weaker there, and their is a small cluster of hiding spots. I'll take that route to the podium brother. What's your plan?" Alphonse wanted to know what the other assassin planned to do.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life (Open)   A day in the life (Open) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:24 am

[ooc: i hope that it is okay for me to join]

Arnaud putted his robes. "ok, What do I have to do today?" he thought. "fix my cape? Nah, It is cool like that. What else?" He heard a roar coming from him. "Oh yes, I need o get 5 croissants" He admired the fact he could not see his feet. "Maybe just one." "I need to get the medicine for father!" he remebered. He heard his mother calling him from downstairs. "Arnaud, do you have the medicine for your father?". "Une seconde mother, I am, ah, pollishing my sword?" He leapt from his window, he ran through a mob and when he finally got through it, he fell to the ground. He had knocked the air out of him. "This is it" he thought " I not going to make it on time. I will be punished, or worse! I not going to have dinner! And today is we have crêpes for dessert!". But whe he thought he was not going to make it, he saw a group of of soldiers. He made a speaker with his hands and screamed "LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!" Everybody disspersed, afraid of the soldiers mistaking them for blood crazed revolutionaries. He ran to the pharmacie, bought the medicine, and made a quick stop at the nearest boulangerie. He returned to his home with his half eaten croissant. His mother asked him "Where is the medicine?". "Here" he said reaching for his pocket. His expression was priceless when he remembered that he had left the bottle of medicine at the boulangerie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life (Open)   A day in the life (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day in the life (Open)
Page 1 of 1