Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sphere1414
Sphere1414

Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak Empty
PostSubject: Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak   Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Name: Nathaniel Pasternak
Nickname(s): Nate, Gnat (usually by his coworkers who dislike him)
Ethnic Background: Ukrainian, English, a hint of Romanian

Affiliation: Templar

Appearance:
-lanky build, standing around 5'7'' and 5'8''
-normally wears jeans and a loose jacket, hood almost always drawn over his head
-hair is scruffy and unkempt with a faint beard (or "whiskers") on his chin
-his eyes are a striking yellow/gold, and he has the condition Anisocoria (one pupil is larger than the other)
-usually comes to work with a steaming mug of coffee and a bored expression

Personality: Every morning Nathaniel comes to work, hood drawn over his eyes and a mug of coffee in his hand, and every night he leaves exhausted and questioning what he’s doing with his life. He's bored and irritated with the world, sick of his domineering managers and dull coworkers. He's blunt and says what's on his mind, though that can sometimes backfire on him. He's had a history for hacking, and loves getting into places that he shouldn't, but in Abstergo, he knoes better than to mess with the higher-up Templars.

Favorite Weapons: None, unless hacking counts

Strengths:
-fast and agile, and can easily twist out of someone's grip
-reacts fast
-intelligent (had mostly A's in Highschool and College)

Weaknesses:
-he doesn't care about others and has a tendency to be selfish or indifferent
-he has an addiction to energy drinks and coffee
-he's scrawny with little to no muscle mass
-has a fear of dogs (was chased and bitten by a German Shepherd as a kid)

Background/Biography: Nathaniel has never really had friends. He was the kid who only ever only cared about the textbooks, and about his grades. He was the kid who constantly flirted with the girls but ended up rejected every time, sometimes leaving with a black eye (to this day he's skeptical of most women). His parents are average folk, although he hasn't seen them for at least 5 years. By nature, Nathaniel's a loner; he hates being weighed down by responsibility or dedication to others, and enjoys feeling free to do what he wants. After graduating from college, Nathaniel applied to many different companies, hoping to find a place filled with both challenges and adventure. Many employers were interested in him, and he nearly accepted a job at a science testing lab when a mysterious group of men from Abstergo approached him one night at his apartment. They offered him a job at Abstergo Entertainment, and he readily accepted. Eventually, he discovered the company's allegiance to an order called the Templars, and not thinking much of it, he decided to "sign up" himself. Today, he works long hours at his desk, and usually ends up sleeping at his work.

((so here's my character! If there's anything that doesn't quite work, let me know and I'll change it))
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak   Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:25 pm

I'm liking it. Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Sphere1414
Sphere1414

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak   Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:26 am

Thank you! ^.^ Hey, just curious, but can our characters be updated?
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak   Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Sure just copy and past your application and make changes. Then post it below
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak   Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak Empty

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel "Nate" Pasternak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: Character Applications-
Jump to: